President Trump and the Roseanne Fiasco: too busy to comment

The man is a flaming hypocrite who just hired Keith Olberman, who's got the foulest mouth on television.
Just remember two men were on a bus talking shit. The one who talked the most shit became president. The guy he was talking to was fired by ABC
All that proves is that the media is full of shit.

No. It proves that voters are not that smart especially Republicans.

If not for double standards, conservatives would have no standards at all.
What standards do you lying douchebags have? It's the ultimate in chutzpah for the party that defended a serial rapist to be talking about standards.
I never defended trump. You could just as easily be talking about Donald.

You were so outraged bill cheated on hillary you absolutely ridiculed hillary for it. Well what about melania?
Yuk, Yuk, Yuk, Yuk,Yuk, Yuk,Yuk, Yuk,

That sho was funny, mister!

I'm not outraged that Slick cheated on Hillary. I'm outraged that he perjured himself and obstructed justice.

There has never been a bigger moron in the White House than there is right now.

George W. Bush was a moron, no doubt, but he was run-of-the-mill stupid. Trump is a special kind of stupid, he dreams up conspiracy theories and other paranoid fantasies and W. was, at least, smarter than this.

Trump, however, is very likely mentally ill, and in desperate need of medication.

Just remember two men were on a bus talking shit. The one who talked the most shit became president. The guy he was talking to was fired by ABC

What standards do you lying douchebags have? It's the ultimate in chutzpah for the party that defended a serial rapist to be talking about standards.

You were so outraged bill cheated on hillary you absolutely ridiculed hillary for it. Well what about melania?

I'm not outraged that Slick cheated on Hillary. I'm outraged that he perjured himself and obstructed justice.
Trumps been obstructing justice and he perjures himself everyday. He’s the liar and chief.

As if perjury is your red line. Lol

There has never been a bigger moron in the White House than there is right now.

George W. Bush was a moron, no doubt, but he was run-of-the-mill stupid. Trump is a special kind of stupid, he dreams up conspiracy theories and other paranoid fantasies and W. was, at least, smarter than this.

Trump, however, is very likely mentally ill, and in desperate need of medication.

Trump didn't dream up the Russian collusion theory, the biggest conspiricy theory of them all, and all you dumbass snowflakes take that as gospel. You call anyone who disagrees with your snow flake idiocies a moron. That's all that means.

As if perjury is your red line. Lol

As if you give a damn about "collusion" with Russians.

Trumps been obstructing justice and he perjures himself everyday. He’s the liar and chief.
Horseshit.

Forum List

Back