Do you know libs still think Michael Brown was murdered by a cop?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Did you know that, despite all of the conclusive proof to the contrary?

What does that mean?

It is the same reason they ALL believe Trump colluded with Russia, they still think their kuuunt is just innocent of everything, and they believe the Iran nuclear deal was a great deal.

It means it does not matter what the "investigation" proves or disproves. The left are that pathetic, and whats worse is the democrats know it.

They must get a real kick out of how stupid they actually are, and why you should just ignore them. Won't matter what you say or proof you present.

That is what all of that means.

All the evidence shows that TRUMP colluded with fucking russia and helped them vastly in fucking up our last election. If you can't see this then you're blind to the evidence that has been mounting. How many people have to go down before you wake up?

As for Michael brown. Well, just to show you that I am not a partisan hick I will say that he shouldn't have grabbed the officers gun.

What does that mean?

It is the same reason they ALL believe Trump colluded with Russia, they still think their kuuunt is just innocent of everything, and they believe the Iran nuclear deal was a great deal.

It means it does not matter what the "investigation" proves or disproves. The left are that pathetic, and whats worse is the democrats know it.

They must get a real kick out of how stupid they actually are, and why you should just ignore them. Won't matter what you say or proof you present.

Democrats refuse to face reality.
And because of this, anyone who helps them avoid reality is a great friend to them.
This is why they support compulsive-liars like Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Hillary Clinton.

All the evidence shows that TRUMP colluded with fucking russia and helped them vastly in fucking up our last election.

He helped Russia in OUR last election? Do you not understand how elections work?

All the evidence shows that TRUMP colluded with fucking russia and helped them vastly in fucking up our last election. If you can't see this then you're blind to the evidence that has been mounting. How many people have to go down before you wake up?

As for Michael brown. Well, just to show you that I am not a partisan hick I will say that he shouldn't have grabbed the officers gun.

Evidence? What evidence? There’s evidence? Well then, why keep wasting taxpayer money. Let’s wrap this investigation up and be done with it. Again, shit or get off the pot.

Poor donald, the world has been so unfair to him. LOL.

Meanwhile back in reality, the noose is tightening with Cohen's business partner now cooperating with the investigation.

Love a woman who talks dirty.

What does that mean?

There is no such conclusive evidence for Brown. There is the DAs "evidence" in a department found to have all kinds of constitutional violations by the DOJ.

What does that mean?

There is no such conclusive evidence for Brown. There is the DAs "evidence" in a department found to have all kinds of constitutional violations by the DOJ.

All the evidence points to him being a gentle giant.

How stupid are these people?

Michael Brown clearly not robbing a store.

That being said, he did nothing wrong because criminals are the interest group of these people.

lol

zero evidence shows Trump did anything wrong

exactly zero - they have nothing on him and the won't ever find anything

What does that mean?

That being said, he did nothing wrong because criminals are the interest group of these people.

The standard racist argument. He was such a violent and dangerous man, that he took a box of cheap cigars. A misdemeanor that does not carry the death sentence by statute.

lol

zero evidence shows Trump did anything wrong

exactly zero - they have nothing on him and the won't ever find anything

Are you Robert Mueller?

What does that mean?

Democrats refuse to face reality.
And because of this, anyone who helps them avoid reality is a great friend to them.
This is why they support compulsive-liars like Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Hillary Clinton.
A Trumpette having a fit & calling people liars is just funnier than shit.

What does that mean?

The standard racist argument. He was such a violent and dangerous man, that he took a box of cheap cigars. A misdemeanor that does not carry the death sentence by statute.

It demonstrates his character.

It's pretty clear he resisted the arrest and got himself killed. All the evidence shows as much.

Holy fuck these people are dumb... They make flat earthers look good. I am sure you believe that Trayvon Martin should have been punished, despite the whole trial being online. What a brainwashed sheep.

Well at least you aren't completely crazy.

However, when it comes to Trump/Russia collusion, Mike Brown, and so many other things it goes to show that the Big Lie strategy used by criminal elites, works....

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

What does that mean?

It does if it were my store. Ask for an avocado and I'l give you 50. I catch you stealing one, I'll give you some lead instead.

What does that mean?

It does if it were my store. Ask for an avocado and I'l give you 50. I catch you stealing one, I'll give you some lead instead.

Sure Officer Callahan. You're going to kill a person for stealing an avocado you could write off as waste. Dumb ass.

What does that mean?

Sure Officer Callahan. You're going to kill a person for stealing an avocado you could write off as waste. Dumb ass.

Nope, he is willing to kill a person who resists arrest and threatens a policeman.

Making up facts again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back