President Trump and the Roseanne Fiasco: too busy to comment

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
President Trump is too busy to comment on the Roseanne fiasco- and understandably so:

“The president is focused on North Korea, he’s focused on trade deals,” Huckabee Sanders replied aboard Air Force One Tuesday when asked for President Trump’s thoughts on the controversy.

Asked directly if Barr’s popular sitcom should have been pulled by the network, the press secretary dodged again. “That’s not what the president’s looking at,” she said. “We have a lot bigger thing going on in the country right now.

Such as commenting on Jay-Z's language in a 2016 Clinton rally.....

Trump says Jay-Z's 'filthy' campaign language made him look 'clean cut' - CNNPolitics
The only way she filled up the arena was to get Jay-Z," he said to boos while recalling his 2016 victory at a campaign rally in Nashville. "And his language was so filthy that it made me, like, the most clean-cut human being on earth. It's true."Trump continued, "He'd stand up there before those crowds, and by the way, without any musical instruments, I had much bigger crowds than he was drawing. But he'd stand up before those crowds, and he'd use the F word

Yes folks- Trump has much bigger things going on in the country right now- like addressing Jay-Z's language- 2 years ago.......

Our President....focusing on the important issues for America.....

President Trump is too busy to comment on the Roseanne fiasco- and understandably so:

“The president is focused on North Korea, he’s focused on trade deals,” Huckabee Sanders replied aboard Air Force One Tuesday when asked for President Trump’s thoughts on the controversy.

Asked directly if Barr’s popular sitcom should have been pulled by the network, the press secretary dodged again. “That’s not what the president’s looking at,” she said. “We have a lot bigger thing going on in the country right now.

Trump says Jay-Z's 'filthy' campaign language made him look 'clean cut' - CNNPolitics
The only way she filled up the arena was to get Jay-Z," he said to boos while recalling his 2016 victory at a campaign rally in Nashville. "And his language was so filthy that it made me, like, the most clean-cut human being on earth. It's true."Trump continued, "He'd stand up there before those crowds, and by the way, without any musical instruments, I had much bigger crowds than he was drawing. But he'd stand up before those crowds, and he'd use the F word

Yes folks- Trump has much bigger things going on in the country right now- like addressing Jay-Z's language- 2 years ago.......

roseanne-barr-tweet--768x826.jpg

Total double standard by the MEDIA, which is corrupt, and LEFTIST.

Leftist? lol
Our fucking media is a corporate machine that doesn't give a flying fuck about the working man and can't be leftist in its current nature.At least in terms of what leftist use to mean.

Most of the media is kind of right wing when it deals with economic issues normally siding with the fucking rich and against the worker. Learn something before you post.

View attachment 195856

thanks for pointing out how President Trump is focusing on the important issues......like Jay-Z dirty language 2 years ago!

Meanwhile- our Double Standard President is too busy to comment on Roseanne speech but has enough time to comment on Jay-Z speech from 2 years ago.....

View attachment 195856

thanks for pointing out how President Trump is focusing on the important issues......like Jay-Z dirty language 2 years ago!
I'd say he is focusing on a lot of issues, lol, troll. Besides, you know as well as I do that no matter WHAT he does, you will still cry and wet the bed.

What does it matter what Roseanne, or Chelsea Handler, or Jimmy Kimmel, or Ellen Degeneres, or any comedian says? Only low information types listen to them.

View attachment 195856

I'd say he is focusing on a lot of issues, lol, troll. Besides, you know as well as I do that no matter WHAT he does, you will still cry and wet the bed.

Besides you know as well as I do that no matter what he does, you will still be sucking his dick and asking for more.

I still agree with Donald Trump refusing to comment on the Roseanne fiasco- because he has more important things to do- like comment on what Jay-Z said 2 years ago......lol

What does it matter what Roseanne, or Chelsea Handler, or Jimmy Kimmel, or Ellen Degeneres, or any comedian says? Only low information types listen to them.

I find political humor enjoyable when there is some context for the joke. But there's no need for what Roseanne pulled and stuff like Letterman dragging Sarah Palin's daughter into his bit. Luckily it doesn't matter.

Leftist? lol
Our fucking media is a corporate machine that doesn't give a flying fuck about the working man and can't be leftist in its current nature.At least in terms of what leftist use to mean.

Most of the media is kind of right wing when it deals with economic issues normally siding with the fucking rich and against the worker. Learn something before you post.

The media doesn’t lean left? Maybe you should learn before you post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 195856

2 years ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanwhile- our Double Standard President is too busy to comment on Roseanne speech but has enough time to comment on Jay-Z speech from 2 years ago.....

Yeah it’s totally confusing why someone has time to comment on things before being president but not have time while president. It’s not like being president is a busy job.

Kathy Griffin offended Trump supporters. Rosanne offended liberals. Both will pay for their stupidity although

Kathy Griffin’s comeback show at New York’s Carnegie Hall sells out in 24 hours

Trump is working on the most important things anybody has ever worked on. He cannot POSSIBLY find time to comment on Roseanne! So busy!

President Trump to Meet With Kim Jon—Sorry, No, Kim Kardashian

View attachment 195856

Besides you know as well as I do that no matter what he does, you will still be sucking his dick and asking for more.

I still agree with Donald Trump refusing to comment on the Roseanne fiasco- because he has more important things to do- like comment on what Jay-Z said 2 years ago......lol
You get real pissy when people tell you what reality is, huh?

View attachment 195856

You get real pissy when people tell you what reality is, huh?

What I find funny- hilarious really- is that you seem to believe you are some kind of authority on 'reality'.

Yet you are a Trumpster and believe every thing that he says.

Hilarious.

Trump is working on the most important things anybody has ever worked on. He cannot POSSIBLY find time to comment on Roseanne! So busy!

President Trump to Meet With Kim Jon—Sorry, No, Kim Kardashian

But plenty of time to comment on Jay Z about what he said 2 years ago!

Yeah it’s totally confusing why someone has time to comment on things before being president but not have time while president. It’s not like being president is a busy job.

Oh I find it completely understandable why a President would not have time to comment on a performers stupid remarks.

Which is why I don't find it understandable that our President found the time this week to comment on what a performer said 2 years ago- but was too busy to comment on what another performer said- this week.

Forum List

Back