President roosevelt: "the economic bill of rights"

"Estimates for the total casualties of the war vary, because many deaths went unrecorded. Most suggest that some 60 million people died in the war, including about 20 million soldiers and 40 million civilians."

How many additional deaths would "nailing the commies" have required?
Why are con$ always ready to $hed other people'$ blood?

World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not many.

After the US P-51's destroyed the entire Soviet Third Shock Army in under 20 minutes the USSR would have to rethink that whole "Dominate Eastern Europe through armor" strategy
Are you talking about these P-51s?

"... and on 21 May, targets were expanded to include railways, locomotives and rolling stock used by the Germans to transport materiel and troops, in missions dubbed 'Chattanooga'.[24]

"The P-51 excelled at this mission, although losses were much higher on strafing missions than in air-to-air combat, partially because like other fighters using liquid-cooled engines, the Mustang's coolant system could be punctured by small arms.

The USSR strategy of dominating Eastern Europe stems from the number of times Russia had been invaded by European armies; the last thing Stalin needed in 1945 was an arms race with a continental superpower whose homeland's infrastructure was untouched by WWII.

It wa$ Truman who in$tigated the cold war in Europe and in Korea.

North American P-51 Mustang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you support giving Eastern Europe to Stalin?

there is frank posting again, so he can use the N word

Do you have a problem with LBJ's racism?

LBJ and the left are excused in his 'hood' the TROLL doesn't care about history and shows no propensity to learn it. He's a hack on his mommy's computer getting in as many hits as he can before she gets home.

Instead of playing soldier with your P51's and P47's come back to reality.

Too bad we didn't listen to either Patton or MacArthur when they wanted to nail the Commies as we had the chance to.

Few million more Americans dead here, few million more dead there....But hey, at least we would have "nailed the commies" (presuming we won)

Don't be such an idiot. Perhaps YOU forget the proxy wars between us, the Soviets and the Chinese in the Cold war? The killing fields of Pol Pot?

Purging by Stalin? Mao?

All for repeating history under a different form?

Crack the books...

Twerp.
Don't forget Laos:

"In 1964, the United States began a covert operation of aerial warfare in Laos. In northern Laos
one of the reported goals of the bombing was to 'destroy the social and economic infrastructure
of the areas under the control of the anti-U.S. Pathet Lao forces...'”

"The U.S. dropped an estimated 6 million to 7 million bombs, plus huge but unknown numbers of
antipersonnel bomblets, on Laos over the course of the nine-year air war. In Xieng Khouang an
estimated 300,000 tons of bombs were dropped, for an average of more than two tons per
inhabitant
."

What do you $uppose the profit margin wa$ on 6-7 million bomb$?
Do you blame government or the rich $tatest$ who own the government?

http://clusterbombs.mcc.org/system/files/Legacy%20of%20the%20Secret%20War.pdf

Few million more Americans dead here, few million more dead there....But hey, at least we would have "nailed the commies" (presuming we won)

Don't be such an idiot. Perhaps YOU forget the proxy wars between us, the Soviets and the Chinese in the Cold war? The killing fields of Pol Pot?

Purging by Stalin? Mao?

All for repeating history under a different form?

Crack the books...

Twerp.
Don't forget Laos:

"In 1964, the United States began a covert operation of aerial warfare in Laos. In northern Laos
one of the reported goals of the bombing was to 'destroy the social and economic infrastructure
of the areas under the control of the anti-U.S. Pathet Lao forces...'”

"The U.S. dropped an estimated 6 million to 7 million bombs, plus huge but unknown numbers of
antipersonnel bomblets, on Laos over the course of the nine-year air war. In Xieng Khouang an
estimated 300,000 tons of bombs were dropped, for an average of more than two tons per
inhabitant."

What do you $uppose the profit margin wa$ on 6-7 million bomb$?
Do you blame government or the rich $tatest$ who own the government?

http://clusterbombs.mcc.org/system/files/Legacy of the Secret War.pdf

The $ is clever. [And don't think I don't know the meaning]:eusa_hand:

Add up the total American deaths in all those wars.

Then multiply by a 10 or 20 or 30 or 40 or so.

You'll begin to approximate what invading Russia would have cost.

Purging by Stalin?
Eh, son - you're a bit late. Check your calendar and figure out if invading Russia in 1946 would have brought people back to life who were killed in 1938.

Crack the books...
:lol::lol:

Were were talking about history AND what could have been prevented, weren't we?

IDIOT.
On the off-chance we can all get on the same page for once, are we talking about "nailing the commies" with conventional or nuclear weapons?

there is frank posting again, so he can use the N word

Do you have a problem with LBJ's racism?

you just love using that N word, hey, i know, i have a whole bunch of friends who would like to invite you to come and use it in front of them, game?

Um, yeah. I went to high school in the South Bronx in the 70's -- you and your friends must be so awesome.

Did you tell your friends LBJ was a racist and I think he probably assassinated MLK and Malcolm X?

Ohhh. Conz friends make me so a-scared! eeek!

And whom would that be fail boy? how long until yer mommy comes home and you have to get off the computer?

How long until YEW have to go back to indoctrinatio...err...uhmm school?

hey mr fake special ops man, be grateful I dont have your ass fired, that is if you even have a job :lol:

*I* have a DD214. Do YOU? Did your mommy let you?

:eusa_hand:

look who can google :lol:

listen, fake special ops man , you are a racist

now, if you were former military, that would be MUCH much MUCH worse, as that would mean you fought for this country to STAY a white supremacist country, and that aint what you were suppose to be fighting for or joining for

but then i dont expect you to know that

hey mr fake special ops man, be grateful I dont have your ass fired, that is if you even have a job :lol:

*I* have a DD214. Do YOU? Did your mommy let you?

:eusa_hand:

look who can google :lol:

listen, fake special ops man , you are a racist

now, if you were former military, that would be MUCH much MUCH worse, as that would mean you fought for this country to STAY a white supremacist country, and that aint what you were suppose to be fighting for or joining for

but then i dont expect you to know that

*I* am of MIXED RACE including the Iriquois Nation. My Anscestors were.

YOU may desposit your ignorance at the door s0n. :eusa_hand:

stop hating Obama solely based on the color of his skin!

please stop being a racist!

or bigot, if you are a minority then you cant be a racist
I could care LESs if Obama was green with paisley spots.

RACE has nothing to do with the DAMAGE he's done and the outrage of the American people.

YOU choose to remain IGNORANT and a race baiter...

Congratulations ASSWIPE.

Now>? SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU are boring the Hell out of people by your stupidity.

What time does your mommy get home?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back