All Of Mitt Romneys Lies….

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
All Of Mitt Romneys Lies….From Day ONE. ALL Of Them.
All Of Mitt Romneys Lies….From Day ONE. ALL Of Them. « The ObamaCrat.Com

When Bush took office, the national debt was $5.73 trillion
when bush took office the national debt was - Yahoo! Search Results

When Obama took office, the national debt was about $10.5 trillion
Ezra Klein: Doing the math on Obama's deficits - The Washington Post

National debt has increased $4 trillion under Obama
National debt has increased $4 trillion under Obama - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Radical Reich Wing Extremist claim and Romney ‘s ad insinuate that the 14.5 trillion debt is Obama’s fault. But only 4 trillion is Obama’s.

Every time I see those statistics on the National Debt, I wonder what would it be like without the Bush Tax cuts for the rich, the Cost of the Iraq war, the Drugs for votes bill and all the other things Obama was "stuck with".

RAMFNLclr-071912-diversion-.jpg.cms_.jpeg

Worst jobs "recovery" ever.

That's Obamanomics.

National debt has increased $4 trillion under Obama - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Radical Reich Wing Extremist claim and Romney ‘s ad insinuate that the 14.5 trillion debt is Obama’s fault. But only 4 trillion is Obama’s.

You better watch Romney, he might pull an Obama and allow murder to occur in an attempt to diminish the second.

Democrats will never be able to take any high ground until these thugs are behind bars.

That's Obamanomics.
Brought the worse attack on American soil upon us.
And herald the worst economy ever.

That's Bushanomics.

Bush "brought" 9/11 on us ?

Well, you can debate whether he should have done more in his first few months in office to help lessen the odds of a 9/11 type attack, but I've got to admit, even after more than ten years of hearing Bush blamed for everything, I think this is the first time I've heard someone say he actually "brought" it on us.

You guys are fucking unbelievable.

So Obama did in 4 years what Bush did in 8? It's not making your point, and what republican blamed him for the entire current debt, *sniff sniff*, sounds like a straw man.

That's Obamanomics.

That's Bushanomics.

OMG I thought your stupidity got you ran off this board. Not the worst economy ever, in fact all 8 years of Bush were better than any 4 years of Obama. And Bush was in office like 8 months and you blame his economic policies, wow you are stupid arent you?

I love it when liberals get tough on crime, they demand we should have known about these plotters, ok so we know, then what? we get them out of jail for good behavior, people like you are clowns.

Every time I see those statistics on the National Debt, I wonder what would it be like without the Bush Tax cuts for the rich, the Cost of the Iraq war, the Drugs for votes bill and all the other things Obama was "stuck with".
Every time I look at that clock, I see unnecessary spending on unneeded programs.

It isn't tax cuts.

It is women shopping with credit cards.

That's Bushanomics.

Wow. A Truther. Quelle nonsurprise.
Quick question a-hole....

Did the WORST attack on US soil occur on Bush's watch...yes or no?

Yes then upon further examination we discover it was due to democrats being politically correct and not allowing the agencies to communicate threats.

Mark-ATL (Vulgarian):

Please explain what policy decisions Bush made to cause the attack. Then contrast them with the impact of Obama's policies on the economy.

That's Obamanomics.

That's Bushanomics.

OMG I thought your stupidity got you ran off this board. Not the worst economy ever, in fact all 8 years of Bush were better than any 4 years of Obama. And Bush was in office like 8 months and you blame his economic policies, wow you are stupid arent you?

I love it when liberals get tough on crime, they demand we should have known about these plotters, ok so we know, then what? we get them out of jail for good behavior, people like you are clowns.
Go blow it out your KUNTee A$$ buckdancer.

The only A$$KLOWNS we've seen in power in the last 8 years are Bush'n'Cheney.

Bush-and-Cheney-Time-Travel--30245.jpg

Now KUNTinue to DANCE for me boy...DANCE!!!

lens6619742_1251221630buck_dancer.jpg

Last edited:
Mark-ATL (Vulgarian):

Please explain what policy decisions Bush made to cause the attack. Then contrast them with the impact of Obama's policies on the economy.

Answer my question a-hole...

Did the worst TERRORIST attack on US soil occur on Bush's watch...yes or no?

The bigger list would be obamaturds list of lies.

Forum List

Back