President or King ?

My view is that Trump thinks of himself as king based on his being a political amateur who fails to protect himself through appreciation and practice of plausible deniability.

:wtf:?!

So.......because President Trump has been under constant attack from sedition, coup attempt after coup attempts from former Presidents, his proven criminal administration, and lying, leaking, seditious treasonous Democrats who have sought to undermine this President since BEFORE he entered the WH and who have violated his Constitutional Rights in their constant and latest coup attempt....Trump, in your opinion, considers himself to be a 'king'?!

Because he is not a criminal, corrupt, career, Deep State, Washington Insider, Status Quo professional politician who does not play by their Un-Constitutional / Illegal rules he believes himself to be a 'King'?!

Again...

:wtf:?!

Yes, the Democrats for the last 3 years have set the national discussion which is rather remarkable since they had no majority in either house of congress up until this past January. How did they do it? I see it as them playing on Trump's enormous ego and his paper thin skin. Enough of his tweets and partaking in the clown show.

My view is that Trump thinks of himself as king based on his being a political amateur who fails to protect himself through appreciation and practice of plausible deniability.
I think the unqualified support of some of his fanbase would also help foster that belief. It also appears that senior figures in his party reinforce that for political partisan reasons.
The question is who is telling him that something is wrong ?

You cant do that Mr President.

seriously ?

like he pays attention to outside advice.

Trump's own staff repeatedly warned him that his theory about Democrats and Ukraine had been debunked

yet he continued to spread his fake conspiracy bs and his drones parrot the lie.

questions now ?

It's not really a debunked theory just b/c ruling class journalists and CFR bureaucrats and spooks say it is. These are the same folks that let Hillary off with a warning for doing clearly illegal shit, why should he listen to them?

:dunno:

The FBI’s Outside Contractors, DNC Servers & Crowdstrike

CrowdStrike: Five Things Everyone Is Ignoring About The Russia-DNC Story

US Intel Vets Dispute Russia Hacking Claims

A Demand for Russian 'Hacking' Proof

Intel Vets Challenge 'Russia Hack' Evidence

VIPS Tells Media: Support for Brennan is Not Unanimous

VIPS: Mueller’s Forensics-Free Findings

From what it appears, the establishment and the corporate media are doing everything they can to deflect attention from the very real established facts of election meddling by the Ukrainian political establishment.

It seems to me, a real national and bureaucratic hypocrisy to focus on "Russian" meddling, while just giving a pass on Ukraine meddling that is an open secret.

No one seems to care.

Ukraine admitted to interfering in the 2016 US election on Clinton’s side

clinton-ukraine.jpg

". . . Thus, the audio recording made public in the Ukrainian media was one piece of evidence of Ukraine’s interference. According to it, a person with a voice similar to the voice of the head of Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, admitted that he had supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US election.

His office was responsible for publicly disclosing the contents of the Ukrainian «black ledger», which implicated Paul Manafort, to the media. The document contained a list of secret payments made by Ukraine’s Party of Regions to Manafort.

Earlier, the county administrative court of Kyiv had pledged the director of the NABU Artem Sytnyk, and a member of the Ukrainian Parliament Sergey Leshchenko guilty of publicizing the pre-trial investigation materials concerning Paul Manafort and election interference. The information was spread illegally and inflicted damage on the foreign policy of Ukraine.. . . . "

celiascmidtukr1-4.png

Translation:

Admit unlawful acts of the director of the NABU A. Sytnyk and the Ukrainian MP S. Leshchenko concerning the disclosure and distribution of the information about D. Trump’s campaign chairman P. Manafort and the presence of P.Manafort’s name and signatures in the lists of “The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” in the materials of the pre-trial investigation, which was the result of interference in the electoral processes of the United States of America in 2016 and harmed the interests of Ukraine.

celiaschmidtukr2.png

Translation:

“The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” saved the world. Manafort, who was fed from Yanukovich’s hands, leaves with dishonor. Guess, after such a blow Trump will not recover.

P.S. We can clearly see the reaction of the Ukrainian politicians involved in “Yanukovich’s black ledgers”. Political culture – you’ve either got it or you haven’t”.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

So where does Trumps behaviour fit between these two extremes?

He chose to base the aid conditional on their assisting him to investigate a political opponent to help him win an election. Therefore Trumps behavior fits what you use in your first example.
If Trump is a narcissist why do you think he believe he thought he needed help beating anyone in the clown car?

Because he knows he needed help last time.
Nope you leftist call him a narcissist, and narcissist believe they don't need help.

They also think that everybody owes them.
But they aren't going to ask or request help they'll expect it
So again Trump knew he didn't need help beating democrats

I think the unqualified support of some of his fanbase would also help foster that belief. It also appears that senior figures in his party reinforce that for political partisan reasons.

seriously ?

Trump's own staff repeatedly warned him that his theory about Democrats and Ukraine had been debunked

yet he continued to spread his fake conspiracy bs and his drones parrot the lie.

questions now ?

It's not really a debunked theory just b/c ruling class journalists and CFR bureaucrats and spooks say it is. These are the same folks that let Hillary off with a warning for doing clearly illegal shit, why should he listen to them?

From what it appears, the establishment and the corporate media are doing everything they can to deflect attention from the very real established facts of election meddling by the Ukrainian political establishment.

It seems to me, a real national and bureaucratic hypocrisy to focus on "Russian" meddling, while just giving a pass on Ukraine meddling that is an open secret.

No one seems to care.

clinton-ukraine.jpg

". . . Thus, the audio recording made public in the Ukrainian media was one piece of evidence of Ukraine’s interference. According to it, a person with a voice similar to the voice of the head of Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, admitted that he had supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US election.

His office was responsible for publicly disclosing the contents of the Ukrainian «black ledger», which implicated Paul Manafort, to the media. The document contained a list of secret payments made by Ukraine’s Party of Regions to Manafort.

Earlier, the county administrative court of Kyiv had pledged the director of the NABU Artem Sytnyk, and a member of the Ukrainian Parliament Sergey Leshchenko guilty of publicizing the pre-trial investigation materials concerning Paul Manafort and election interference. The information was spread illegally and inflicted damage on the foreign policy of Ukraine.. . . . "

celiascmidtukr1-4.png

Translation:

Admit unlawful acts of the director of the NABU A. Sytnyk and the Ukrainian MP S. Leshchenko concerning the disclosure and distribution of the information about D. Trump’s campaign chairman P. Manafort and the presence of P.Manafort’s name and signatures in the lists of “The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” in the materials of the pre-trial investigation, which was the result of interference in the electoral processes of the United States of America in 2016 and harmed the interests of Ukraine.

celiaschmidtukr2.png

Translation:

“The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” saved the world. Manafort, who was fed from Yanukovich’s hands, leaves with dishonor. Guess, after such a blow Trump will not recover.

P.S. We can clearly see the reaction of the Ukrainian politicians involved in “Yanukovich’s black ledgers”. Political culture – you’ve either got it or you haven’t”.

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.
I said in late 2017 that clinton colluded with the Ukrainians to influence our election of 2016

I have been following the impeachment hearings with a lot of interest. It is shown live over here and my confinement gives me a lot of spare time.

My understanding of it all is that it boils down to the limits of Presidential power and whether Trump breached those powers in pursuit of personal objectives.

The left seem to think he has clearly done so but the right do not seem keen to grapple with that issue and are focussing on discrediting the witnesses.

My question relates to where the line is drawn. Is a President able to act like a King in pursuing any policy he sees fit ? Or is he bound by constitutional constraints that make him accountable?

As an example -

If a President offered aid to a country in return for favours to a business he had an interest in. We could all agree that it wd be an abuse of power.

But if a President asked a leader to deal with corruption in his own country as a condition of aid then that would be legitimate.

<Godfather voice > That's an awfully nice country you've got there, it would be a shame if something was to happen to it......

You mean like when Arab Spring happened ?

I have been following the impeachment hearings with a lot of interest. It is shown live over here and my confinement gives me a lot of spare time.

My understanding of it all is that it boils down to the limits of Presidential power and whether Trump breached those powers in pursuit of personal objectives.

The left seem to think he has clearly done so but the right do not seem keen to grapple with that issue and are focussing on discrediting the witnesses.

My question relates to where the line is drawn. Is a President able to act like a King in pursuing any policy he sees fit ? Or is he bound by constitutional constraints that make him accountable?

As an example -

If a President offered aid to a country in return for favours to a business he had an interest in. We could all agree that it wd be an abuse of power.

But if a President asked a leader to deal with corruption in his own country as a condition of aid then that would be legitimate.

Neither .. Sondman put the moron in deep doo doo

Yes the president is able to pursue the policy he sees fit and yes he is bound by Constitutional constraints. Wouldn't you think the Brits have enough on their plate with allegations of a connection between members of the Royals and a (dead) pedophile not to mention the Brexis monstrosity looming instead of nit picking about the U.S. President's phone call?

He chose to base the aid conditional on their assisting him to investigate a political opponent to help him win an election. Therefore Trumps behavior fits what you use in your first example.
If Trump is a narcissist why do you think he believe he thought he needed help beating anyone in the clown car?

Because he knows he needed help last time.
Nope you leftist call him a narcissist, and narcissist believe they don't need help.

They also think that everybody owes them.
But they aren't going to ask or request help they'll expect it
So again Trump knew he didn't need help beating democrats

It’s not an ask or a request.
It’s a demand.

Yes the president is able to pursue the policy he sees fit and yes he is bound by Constitutional constraints. Wouldn't you think the Brits have enough on their plate with allegations of a connection between members of the Royals and a (dead) pedophile not to mention the Brexis monstrosity looming instead of nit picking about the U.S. President's phone call?
If you think the paedo princes tribulations is anything but entertainment over here you are very mistaken.

As an example -

Trump's behavior has nothing to do with the Impeachment Witch Hunt, TT.

Our lib friends are just trying to screw him over. The Russian collusion crapola fell through, and now this rubbish is falling through.

I'd recommend that Adam Schiff, Pierre Delecto, Chuck and Nancy, go to Barnes and Noble and pick up Trump's masterpiece "Think Big".

Peel it open to where Trump says
“My motto is: Always get even,when somebody screws you, screw them back in spades.”

If they think for a second that they will get away with their scheme, they haven't been paying attention.

. Is a President able to act like a King in pursuing any policy he sees fit ?

Asks the person who is actually ruled by a King (Queen).

Mega-irony.
I think Donny has more power than the old bird. And more servile followers as well.

At least we don't have to kow tow or genuflect to our President.
I watched some of your elected representatives doing that this afternoon. Which made me pose the question.

As an example -

Wanna be dictator more like it. Trump would love to be a dictator.

If you think the paedo princes tribulations is anything but entertainment over here you are very mistaken.
Pedophiles are entertainment? I rest my case.

seriously ?

questions now ?

No one seems to care.

clinton-ukraine.jpg

celiascmidtukr1-4.png

Translation:

celiaschmidtukr2.png

Translation:

I said in late 2017 that clinton colluded with the Ukrainians to influence our election of 2016
I even heard some dunderhead, maybe it was Schiff himself, on NPR, say, the "debunked Ukrainian conspiracy theory."

. . . as if by repeating the lie, it will somehow make it true. :71:

truth-and-lies.gif
IyQ5i.jpg
images

The problem here is that Trump lacks the intellectual capacity to grasp or appreciate the gravity of the office

I see, are you a multi-billionaire who defeated over a dozen GOP candidates in a presidential primary, then the entire liberal media and Democratic party in the general and became POTUS? You are not even qualified to grade Trump on intellectual capacity. :itsok:
Aw, I struck a nerve again.

Too bad.

You struck nothing troll boy.

Forum List

Back