President of Romania calls Trump a liar

Yeah because resisting democracy is so original.
Which makes no sense whatsoever. Don't try to clarify... I'm sure it would've just get worse..
Check out your avatar sometime. Hope this helps.
I don't resist democracy. I resist the horrid anti environmental, pro- Big oil, Pro Big Coal policies of DT's.
Actually there is nothing he's doing that is right..
Thus I resist. And I love to wear my RESIST shirt in public..

Come on tell us wear that T shirt came from?

Take it off and look at the tag...

This will be funny
I think the tag wore off since the 60s.

Lmfao he probably wrote

" I resist"

On his T shirt with a pink crayon

Just remember according to Gallup... more people want Trump impeached than feel he's doing a good job.
You back a loser. A horse with a broken leg.

This one is too precious. Hit the pussy grabber where it hurts on his home turf!

View attachment 132026

Photoshop is so fun...
Not photoshopped. The resistance is everywhere. In all 50 states. Remember the day after the inauguration the resistance extended to 75 countries and all 50 states.
Millions all over the world told Trump to go fuck himself.
Largest demonstrations in history. Much larger than the Vietnam ones. That's quite a legacy the pussy grabber has.

Anyone observe the two retired guys on here who claim to be " history " teachers

Are the most retarded of all?

How did they survive a career looking like idiots and children?

Anyone observe the two retired guys on here who claim to be " history " teachers

Two non sentences combined and topped off with two words starting with capital letters!
Ha ha.
The little cubby probably didn't finish middle school.

This one is too precious. Hit the pussy grabber where it hurts on his home turf!

View attachment 132026

Photoshop is so fun...
Not photoshopped. The resistance is everywhere. In all 50 states. Remember the day after the inauguration the resistance extended to 75 countries and all 50 states.
Largest demonstrations in history. Much larger than the Vietnam ones. That's quite a legacy the pussy grabber has.

You are not retired

Your not a history teacher

Your not even over the age of 22 years old

You have no wisdom

Two non sentences combined and topped off with two words starting with capital letters!
Ha ha.
The little cubby probably didn't finish middle school.

Ha what? Again you are not over the age of 22

No wisdom..

Remarks by President Trump and President Iohannis of Romania in a Joint Press Conference

Q Thank you. Mr. President, were there any discussion about the Visa Waiver Program for Romania? Is there a time frame for including our country in this program? Thank you.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We didn’t discuss it --

PRESIDENT IOHANNIS: Yes --

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We didn’t discuss it. But there would be certainly -- it would be something we will discuss.

Mr. President.

PRESIDENT IOHANNIS: I mentioned this issue, and I also mentioned it during other meetings I had, because this is important for us, it's important for Romanians who want to come to the United States. And you see more and more people come, President Trump, from Romania to the United States. Some come as tourists. Some come for business. And those who come for business should be encouraged.

So the matter of visa waiver would be probably important to discuss. And we all hope that we will advance on this.

Meh, let them wait.

IMG_0265.JPG

Remarks by President Trump and President Iohannis of Romania in a Joint Press Conference

Q Thank you. Mr. President, were there any discussion about the Visa Waiver Program for Romania? Is there a time frame for including our country in this program? Thank you.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We didn’t discuss it. But there would be certainly -- it would be something we will discuss.

Mr. President.

PRESIDENT IOHANNIS: I mentioned this issue, and I also mentioned it during other meetings I had, because this is important for us, it's important for Romanians who want to come to the United States. And you see more and more people come, President Trump, from Romania to the United States. Some come as tourists. Some come for business. And those who come for business should be encouraged.

So the matter of visa waiver would be probably important to discuss. And we all hope that we will advance on this.

What else do you call a liar that lies?

View attachment 132026

Photoshop is so fun...

Lie motherfucker lie..

Where in first paragraph is discuss used? In the last sentence "to discuss" as in the future.

Mr. President.

I call you a liar.

:dunno:

Hey, but you're a Nazi, so it's expected from you.

Mr. President.

I call you a liar.

:dunno:

Hey, but you're a Nazi, so it's expected from you.

Aww you're sweet, you can't address topics so youre always sitting on people's laps. Sad Covfefe!

Forum List

Back