President of Romania calls Trump a liar

Remarks by President Trump and President Iohannis of Romania in a Joint Press Conference

Q Thank you. Mr. President, were there any discussion about the Visa Waiver Program for Romania? Is there a time frame for including our country in this program? Thank you.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We didn’t discuss it --

PRESIDENT IOHANNIS: Yes --

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We didn’t discuss it. But there would be certainly -- it would be something we will discuss.

Mr. President.

PRESIDENT IOHANNIS: I mentioned this issue, and I also mentioned it during other meetings I had, because this is important for us, it's important for Romanians who want to come to the United States. And you see more and more people come, President Trump, from Romania to the United States. Some come as tourists. Some come for business. And those who come for business should be encouraged.

So the matter of visa waiver would be probably important to discuss. And we all hope that we will advance on this.

What else do you call a liar that lies?

I call you a liar.

:dunno:

Hey, but you're a Nazi, so it's expected from you.

Aww you're sweet, you can't address topics so youre always sitting on people's laps. Sad Covfefe!

I did address the topic. You asked what I call a liar that lies. I call you a liar.

Hey, you got kicked in the balls yesterday, I get it, you're lashing out in really stupid directions.

And you're such an even handed guy I'm sure the students got a fair view.
That's the way I rolled. Open discussions and nothing but the facts.
When the hell did you start that? That's news to pretty much everyone on the board.
You only follow fake news. Real news escapes your brain.
Mean while I'll be back here waiting on you to think for yourself. It doesn't seem to be going well.
Your opinion amounts to nothing. You support the biggest liar, most incompetent boob that ever was in American politics. Millard Fillmore is smiling in his grave knowing he's no longer considered the WORST president.
Thank god Hillary will never have that worry.

Remarks by President Trump and President Iohannis of Romania in a Joint Press Conference

Q Thank you. Mr. President, were there any discussion about the Visa Waiver Program for Romania? Is there a time frame for including our country in this program? Thank you.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We didn’t discuss it. But there would be certainly -- it would be something we will discuss.

Mr. President.

PRESIDENT IOHANNIS: I mentioned this issue, and I also mentioned it during other meetings I had, because this is important for us, it's important for Romanians who want to come to the United States. And you see more and more people come, President Trump, from Romania to the United States. Some come as tourists. Some come for business. And those who come for business should be encouraged.

So the matter of visa waiver would be probably important to discuss. And we all hope that we will advance on this.

Pretty much

Mr. President.

I call you a liar.

Aww you're sweet, you can't address topics so youre always sitting on people's laps. Sad Covfefe!

I did address the topic. You asked what I call a liar that lies. I call you a liar.

Hey, you got kicked in the balls yesterday, I get it, you're lashing out in really stupid directions.

Your framing and projection needs work

Apparently you both missed the point of a foreign president coming to the white house and in front of the media calling Trump a liar.

Q Mr. President, were there any discussion about the Visa Waiver Program for Romania?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We didn’t discuss it.

PRESIDENT IOHANNIS: I mentioned this issue,

Mr. President.

I call you a liar.

Speaking of framing, how is the frame job on Trump working? The witch hunt not going too well?

I call you a liar.

Speaking of framing, how is the frame job on Trump working? The witch hunt not going too well?

Ask the Republicans. They're the ones in power.

Apparently you both missed the point of a foreign president coming to the white house and in front of the media calling Trump a liar.

Q Mr. President, were there any discussion about the Visa Waiver Program for Romania?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We didn’t discuss it.

PRESIDENT IOHANNIS: I mentioned this issue,
A discussion is between 2 or more people.
"I mentioned " x is between 1 person.
A person can mention anything they want and it doesn't become a discussion.
Get the difference?
Of course not.

Lefties have gotta get off this junk for their own mental health.

Correcting Trump's lies, distortions and "alt facts"? No, you're going to be hearing about his lies as long as he keeps lying, which is to say until forever.

No one can seriously claim they voted for Trump because Hillary lies. No you voted for Trump because you're just that stupid.

Lefties have gotta get off this junk for their own mental health.

Correcting Trump's lies, distortions and "alt facts"? No, you're going to be hearing about his lies as long as he keeps lying, which is to say until forever.

No one can seriously claim they voted for Trump because Hillary lies. No you voted for Trump because you're just that stupid.

The insane hatred you Soros Brown Shirts spew nonstop is a form of mental illness. It will rot whatever brain you have.

Mr. President.

well first of all nowhere in the article does it say trump is lying. glad you're being objective here and not on a witch hunt.

Mr. President.

well first of all nowhere in the article does it say trump is lying. glad you're being objective here and not on a witch hunt.

What article? That's the white house transcript. You're supposed to come to your own conclusions.

Mr. President.

Trump probably stopped listening and was just nodding. Iohannis was too in love with the sound of his own voice to notice.

Mr. President.

Trump probably stopped listening and was just nodding. Iohannis was too in love with the sound of his own voice to notice.

I think it's a typical Trump reaction. Whenever somebody asks Trump a question, he denies saying what he said, doing what he did, or even acknowledging reality, in favor of alternative facts.

If Trump wants to claim he didn't discuss something with a foreign president, he should talk about his meeting with the Mexican president, and his proposal for mexico to pay for the wall. That Trump could honestly answer "we didn't discuss it" to.

Mr. President.

What article? That's the white house transcript. You're supposed to come to your own conclusions.
article is just a reference. but your 2nd point is valid in that people will see what they want to see.

Mr. President.

I think it's a typical Trump reaction. Whenever somebody asks Trump a question, he denies saying what he said, doing what he did, or even acknowledging reality, in favor of alternative facts.

If Trump wants to claim he didn't discuss something with a foreign president, he should talk about his meeting with the Mexican president, and his proposal for mexico to pay for the wall. That Trump could honestly answer "we didn't discuss it" to.

Personally I'm against any visa waiver program for any European country. Too many muslims and radical mosques there and too much chance of terrorists using such a program to enter the US.

Forum List

Back