President Obama Next Week Will Open The Largest American Mosque In The World Built Here In The U.S.

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
President Obama Next Week Will Open The Largest American Mosque In The World Built Here In The U.S. He Will Be Accompanied By Antichrist Erdogan of Turkey And Together Will Enjoy The Sounds Of Allahu-Akbar

The Marxist in the White House is erasing the lines between two dangerous ideologies and the one that made the US great, just as he erased our borders. This is a man who would be at home in communist China

is there no end to this evil traitor's hate of america .....

Obama - this hateful, anti-American is making Americans more and more furious with his every word and deed. He has no idea of how much hate there is for him and his family here in our nation. He is an abomination. A disgrace. An embarrassment.

I'm pretty sure he knows how much the crazies hate him. If he doesn't know, all he has to do is come here and read what the tinfoil hat crowd has to say. Right wing hate radio has done a very effective job of brainwashing them.

Has Obama opened any large Churches or Synagogues? Why does he play favorites with Muslims? Is it crazy to point out this bizarre and dangerous fixation on a foreign religion and government? I think it is delusional to ignore it.

President Obama Next Week Will Open The Largest American Mosque In The World Built Here In The U.S. He Will Be Accompanied By Antichrist Erdogan of Turkey And Together Will Enjoy The Sounds Of Allahu-Akbar

The Marxist in the White House is erasing the lines between two dangerous ideologies and the one that made the US great, just as he erased our borders. This is a man who would be at home in communist China

Obama - this hateful, anti-American is making Americans more and more furious with his every word and deed. He has no idea of how much hate there is for him and his family here in our nation. He is an abomination. A disgrace. An embarrassment.

"Shoebat"?

Has Obama opened any large Churches or Synagogues? Why does he play favorites with Muslims? Is it crazy to point out this bizarre and dangerous fixation on a foreign religion and government? I think it is delusional to ignore it.

Any religious place of worship built in the US is an American place of worship-------not foreign. You really don't get that, do you?

Christianity is a foreign religion also...

Foreign?

Ever hear of then US Constitution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!! ......I'll stop and visit this Mosque the next time I'm driving thru Maryland. ..... :thup:

Please don't include us Jews with your goyim churches,

Hussein Obama would ask to have the crosses covered.....like he did in the past.....before he enters a Church.

Crap like he is....may be he is a vampire ?? lol

With the christian population declining it would be a good idea to turn over the churches to other religions

Forum List

Back