President Obama has grown the entire regulatory state by 11 percent in just five year

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
POSTED MARCH 19, 2014 BY ERIKA JOHNSEN

I have no idea whether or not this is a “right-wing blog” only that this article makes a great deal of sense to me.

President Obama and his fellow Democrats are always berating those spitefully obstructionist Republicans for their supposed lack of focus on job creation and their persistent retarding of the slowest economic recovery, evah because of their — well, actually… it’s tough to tell what, exactly. Something about how Republicans won’t go in for making employment more expensive and inaccessible with a higher minimum wage mandate; or for hiking our out-of-control deficits with more stimulus boondoggles and unsustainable entitlement programs; or for raising taxes so the government can take more capital out of the private sector and better “invest” and redistribute it; or for their endless efforts to disable/do away with the administration’s unwise and ungainly takeover of the entire healthcare industry. I don’t even know.
:puke3:

Just take a look at the Code of Federal Regulations list and see for yourself @ President Obama has grown the entire regulatory state by 11 percent in just five years « Hot Air and then tell me, “It's President Bush's fault!.” :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back