The Affordable Care Act has significantly reduced racial disparities in healthcare access, report

How about I ask the pimple on your ass?

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

And thanks for coming back to perform for us, cute little monkey.

Jump higher.

And don't forget to make those squealy noises -- you know, the ones you learned to make by torturing small animals.

It costs more in administration to run this farce, than it helps anyone.

In fact, my money was STOLEN out of my tax refund one year for this scam........and I already had insurance thru my employer, yet they STOLE $100 out of my tax refund for this massive government fraud.

Hey, you can't blame them for doing what they're best at doing, whoring and stealing.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

And thanks for coming back to perform for us, cute little monkey.

Jump higher.

And don't forget to make those squealy noises -- you know, the ones you learned to make by torturing small animals.

giphy.gif

The entire modern world gives their citizens healthcare.
US Government gives billions every year to countries that give their citizens healthcare.
65,000 die in America because we don't give our citizens Healthcare,
Pentagon keeps losing trillions, but we can't afford healthcare.
Americans spend more on Healthcare than the other top 11 wealthiest country and rank last.

'The Affordable Care Act, passed in 2010 by former President Barack Obama, has expanded health insurance coverage across the U.S. and significantly reduced racial and ethnic disparities in access to healthcare, according to a new report by the Commonwealth Fund.

"Since its passage in 2010, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) has helped cut the U.S. uninsured rate nearly in half while significantly reducing racial and ethnic disparities in both insurance coverage and access to care — particularly in states that expanded their Medicaid programs," reads the report.

Data shows that prior to the 2013 implementation of the Medicaid expansion — a provision of the ACA that made more families eligible for Medicaid coverage — 40.2% of the Hispanic population, 24.4% of the Black population, and 14.5% of the White population were uninsured in America. However, by 2021, those numbers dropped significantly to 24.5%, 13.5%, and 8.2%, respectively.

With more than five million people gaining coverage between 2020 and 2022 over the course of the pandemic, the overall uninsured rate in the U.S. dropped to just 8%, a historic low, according to the report.'

States that haven’t expanded Medicaid should do so.
I loved Obama, I think he was by far one of our best presidents. He did so many things right including the Affordable Care Act.

'The Affordable Care Act, passed in 2010 by former President Barack Obama, has expanded health insurance coverage across the U.S. and significantly reduced racial and ethnic disparities in access to healthcare, according to a new report by the Commonwealth Fund.

"Since its passage in 2010, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) has helped cut the U.S. uninsured rate nearly in half while significantly reducing racial and ethnic disparities in both insurance coverage and access to care — particularly in states that expanded their Medicaid programs," reads the report.

Data shows that prior to the 2013 implementation of the Medicaid expansion — a provision of the ACA that made more families eligible for Medicaid coverage — 40.2% of the Hispanic population, 24.4% of the Black population, and 14.5% of the White population were uninsured in America. However, by 2021, those numbers dropped significantly to 24.5%, 13.5%, and 8.2%, respectively.

With more than five million people gaining coverage between 2020 and 2022 over the course of the pandemic, the overall uninsured rate in the U.S. dropped to just 8%, a historic low, according to the report.'

States that haven’t expanded Medicaid should do so.
More lost out than gained -

Forum List

Back