President Obama DERELICT at his number 1 responsibilty

Actually he is quadrupling the mess that was already made. Nothing is being cleaned up.

Are you even aware why he has done what he has done. Tha aside, the boy you voted in in 2000 needs to learn there are consequences of his actions. These are the consequences, but like most righties, you are not interested in taking the hits. You'll pass the buck. No surprise here...

Maggie Mae, do you have any idea or conception of how many Iraqi's Saddam Hussein tortured and beleive me it was not just waterboarding, then they were hung up by their thumbs and electro shocked every part of their bodies.he had rape rooms and forced many husbands and brothers to watch their wives and sisters and daughters being raped, do you not remember the road side assasinations of Iraqi's. If you spoke against him he took your entire family out for torture and murder. You need to get some history here. The other night I was watching a program and the Iraqi's were out at night in downtown Bagdad living it up. They are free now and that's because of our great military. Saddam tortured and murdered thousands upon thousands of Iraqi's.

Well I guess if Obama was in office we would all know Top Secret information, but that would mean that our enemy's would know it too.

I don't beleive for one second that anyone was interogated before 9-11 or any of the other terrorists activities mentioned in the previous posts, because if there had been interogations that would most definitely have come out from the far left because that would be your claim to fact that they do not work, now wouldn't it.

Last edited:
You think that Obama's position on tough interogation MAY put us more at risk? Are you willing to risk your life and that of your family, because of an ideology? Because I am not. I don't want to risk anyone's life on an ideology. Life is much too precious to risk. I could care less how America is viewed by a bunch of murdering terrorists who have no value for life of any kind, who are full of hate for anyone they consider an infidel, who are intent and committed to the idea that should anyone, man, woman, or child who does not beleive in their philosophy is worthy, and therefore should be murdered. No thank you, idealogy or proving to these insane fanatics is of no importance to me whatsoever, keeping American men, women and children safe from these serial killers is of far more value to me.
Because I value life and I value the right to life.

I am totally aware of what's been done, but I would like to read your version, please try to give me some facts if you can and get your emotion and ideology out of it, just facts please.

I would imagine that homosexual buttsex is a lot more painful and uncomfortable than waterboarding.

LOL:lol:

If it is, then
1167926568946.jpg

Unintended consequences? Probably not, just more distraction on the way to 'leveling the playing field.' Hope everyone that voted for the new administration enjoys where it's heading. On the other hand, all the leaking that came from the analysis section of CIA during the Bush years, makes it difficult to feel too sorry for the agency. The 'operatives' though, that's different:

Power Line - Dennis Blair's not so assuring assurances

DENNIS BLAIR'S NOT SO ASSURING ASSURANCES
Share Post PrintApril 22, 2009 Posted by Paul at 9:15 AM
Below is the text of a letter of April 16, 2009 from Dennis Blair to members of the "intelligence community." The letter deserves comment, which I hope to provide later today.

Dear Colleagues:

Today is a difficult one for those of us who serve the country in its intelligence services. An article in the front page of the New York Times claims that the National Security Agency has been collecting information that violates the privacy and civil liberties of American citizens. The release of documents from the Department of Justice's Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) spells out in detail harsh interrogation techniques used by CIA officers on suspected al Qaida terrorists.

As the leader of the Intelligence Community, I am trying to put these issues into perspective. We cannot undo the events of the past; we must understand them and turn this understanding to advantage as we move into the future....

Analysis:

Power Line - Wounds that a letter and a visit cannot repair

R AND A VISIT CANNOT REPAIR
Share Post PrintApril 23, 2009 Posted by Paul at 8:24 PM
Yesterday, I posted the text of a letter from Dennis Blair to members of the "intelligence community." The letter is an extraordinary document. Indeed, the very fact that it was written is extraordinary.

Blair cites two developments that prompted his letter: (1) President Obama's decision to release Justice Department documents that "spell[] out in detail harsh interrogation techniques used by CIA officers on suspected al Qaida terrorists" and (2) an article in the New York Times about surveillance by the National Security Agency. The letter purports to be an effort to prevent these developments from further demoralizing the intelligence community....

In any event, Blair is quite clear about the problem of demoralization, going so far as to compare the status of intelligence community members to that of military personnel returning from Vietnam in the early 1970s.

What does Blair offer to alleviate their situation? Not much beyond his own kind words and his assurance that the president supports them. Obama himself saw the need to travel Langley to provide the same assurance.

But Blair understands that general assurances ring hollow, especially with the threat of criminal prosecutions hanging over members of the intelligence community. So Blair says he "will absolutely defend those who carried out the interrogations within the orders they were given." But he can provide no assurance that they won't be prosecuted. Rather, he implicitly acknowledges that these individuals may be in jeopardy; if they weren't there would be no need to defend them.

But what will be the defense? Blair acknowledges that the legal memoranda Obama released were written in response to requests by CIA personnel to use harsh interrogation techniques instead of being limited to traditional ones that weren't working. Who is more culpable -- the intelligence officer who asked for permission to engage in enhanced interrogation tactics or the lawyer who, without saying whether the techniques should be used, provided a legal opinion that they lawfully could be?

The question should answer itself. In any case, whatever merit the "I was just following orders" defense has as a general matter disappears when the defendant requested the "orders" he was following....

As usual, you are full of fake right wing pseudo patriotic crap Willow.

We are blaming Bush, Cheney and Company - Not America.

Fucking bullshit, my Dear.

What alternative method of quickly gathering intelligence from captured terrorists do you recommend?

See Post #18. Those would work particularly well with devoted and well indoctrinated Islamic terrorists who consider those kinds of atrocities of the flesh ultimate sins, not torture or death which they would consider sacrifices in the name of Allah.

So water boarding terrorists is out but raping their wives and daughters is in?

What alternative method of quickly gathering intelligence from captured terrorists do you recommend?

See Post #18. Those would work particularly well with devoted and well indoctrinated Islamic terrorists who consider those kinds of atrocities of the flesh ultimate sins, not torture or death which they would consider sacrifices in the name of Allah.

You forgot the part about cutting off fingers. Apparently Maggie finds that acceptable also.

You forgot the part about cutting off fingers. Apparently Maggie finds that acceptable also.

Oops, my bad!

So when we capture the Korean interrogators who waterboarded our guys 183 times, you're going to say, that's ok, waterboarding isn't torture?

Irie... you have a rough time understanding points of debates,dont ya....what was Red Dawn saying here......

"So if we ever fought a war with China, russia, or north korea, you recommend that they waterboard, and torture captured americans, in the name of their national security interests?"

i know its hard to comprehend.....take your time....read it slowly.....sound out the words....get a dictionary ....look up the big words....
now tell me what i said has to do with what you said....

Well it's certainly possible I misunderstood, I do read posts quickly.

Here's what I understood:

RD asked if in the next war say with Korea, they should be able to waterboard US soldiers if the rule is a country can waterboard in the name of its security interest.

Your reply was basically, is Kim going to care? the Koreans are going to do it anyway. In essence, you are arguing that a rule that says waterboarding is OK isn't going to change the behavior of folks like the N Koreans.

My response then was, if we adopt that rule and as you say, the Koreans waterboard, then what are we going to do against the interrogators who waterboarded our guys? We cannot prosecute them for war crimes if we are saying its ok to waterboard.

The further implication would be that if Korean interrogators even had an inkling of the possiblity they might lose the war, they'd focus on waterboarding to torture our guys comfortable with the fact that even if they lose, they can't be prosecuted for it.

So if I missed the meaning of something please clarify.
basically Irei....i felt RD was saying that those other countries would NEVER consider boarding our guys if captured....and if we do it, then they will reciprocate...but only if WE do it.....and i feel that there are some countries (N.Korea) that will, no matter how good we are to our POW's,i mean they treat their own people like shit,and no doubt torture them if need be,so they are not going to care about their POW's,no matter how good we are to ours....same thing with Al Qaeda.....to get info these types will do what has to be done,no matter how nice we are to ours.....is all im sayin..

to me the interrogators who torture, are obviously people who get off on this type of shit,....ESPECIALLY those who torture or fuck with all the prisoners,just because they can....those kind should be takin out back and shot.....no matter who they are.....

Last edited:
Newsflash: Cheney has no authority to do squat anymore. Strangely, HE is the one who has opened up the can of worms, and this will not turn out well for him. Did he imagine that he still had the final word? And that there would never actually be some kind of inquest over alleged criminal activities? The whole current debate might have quietly gone away (again), were it not for Cheney's big yap, huffing and puffing that HE would have the CIA declassify ALL the reports. We know that he's gathered all his civilian lieutenants in the news media around his wagon, but he is simply digging his own grave even deeper. If there is an official investigation over the torture issue, you can be sure it won't end there.

you dont know that MM....it could very easy go the other way too...

It must really chap your arse that somebody is in the WH actually working FOR the people.

is he?....every day it seems i see a group who supported him come out and bitch about how he is going back on his promise to do this or that....the school voucher thing in Wash DC just happened last week or so.....retired people making less than 50,000 a year in retirement are not supposed to pay a dime of income tax....i heard him say this 3 times during his campaign..."IN MY ADMINISTRATION RETIREES MAKING LESS THAN 50,000 DOLLARS WILL NOT PAY A DIME IN INCOME TAX....i have yet to even hear him mention this,and the oldsters are still having a rough time out there,not paying taxes will help them buy their meds.....

I beleive that it was Obama who stated that anyone making under a certain amount does not pay income tax. Let me see, 50% of all Americans do not pay income taxes. Of course, they will get a tax rebate under Obama's plan even though they never paid any income tax amounting to another welfare program.

Now back to what this thread is all about. I heard that Obama is considering releasing the pictures of the waterboarding. I hope he does it, the radicals in the middle east will be dancing in the streets over there recuiting more brain dead terrorists to kill more Americans.

I hope all you libs feel safer now that he released TOP SECURITY information to our enemies AGAINST THE ADVISE OF 4 FORMER CIA DIRECTORS and now is threatening to release the pictures too. He has effectively TIED the hands of our CIA operatives by threatening law suits, so now they will be very reluctant to do anything, because they don't want to come before the left wing nut case judge.

I hope you feel safer with Janet Napolitano, who doesn't seem to know how the 9-11 terrorists got into the country, she thought they came from Canada. Issuing warnings about returning veterans, pro life people and people who have bumper stickers showing their love for Jesus can be considered right wing extremists. SHE IS OUR HOME LAND SECURITY CHIEF.

I hope you all feel warm and snuggly at night when you know that Obama and Janet are looking out for you. I can just picture it now, Obama parked on the front porch of the white house, with his new hound dog during the dark of night looking out for those mean CIA agents who are waterboarding those poor terrorists. Janet on the back porch during the dark of night looking out for those mean vets who are returning home and anyone who has an I Love Jesus on the bumper sticker.:lol:

You know in the end, you have got to applaud liberals in their ultimate denial. Here they are on this board "defending" Barack Obama's stance of: "Waterboarding is torture"

Yet, if just one of these liberals had a family member that was captured by a terrorist organization, & one of the terrorists were captured by an intelligence group- who was reluctant to say anything. These same liberals would have Barack Obama's & Eric Holders number on speed dial, BEGGING for authorization to waterboard the terrorist--to save their family members life.

Still LOL!

Last edited:
You know in the end, you have got to applaud liberals in their ultimate denial. Here they are on this board "defending" Barack Obama's stance of: "Waterboarding is torture"

Yet, if just one of these liberals had a family member that was captured by a terrorist organization, & one of the terrorists were captured by an intelligence group- who was reluctant to say anything. These same liberals would have Barack Obama's & Eric Holders number on speed dial, BEGGING for authorization to waterboard the terrorist--to save their family members life.

Still LOL!

Indeed. I believe that shortly after 9/11, those politicians serving in DC, really believed that the vast majority of people would insist the government perform their duties and so they did. GW made a huge mistake, (of many), by not asking for a Declaration of War. He would have gotten it and avoided what came to pass.

Truth is, there was an overestimate of the attention of the people, their ability to return to 'Dancing With the Stars', 'Survivor', etc. Then the hammering from Moveon. and other Soros backed advertisements, the lack of plans in dealing with the the aftermath of Iraq, etc.

These libs love to rant on their ideology and how we as Americans need to demonstrate to the world just how great we are, but when it comes down to reality and they have one of their own in grave danger, their position would change in a heart beat second, their ideology would be out the window.

It is akin to stating, " I would never eat that snake." You would eat anything if you were starving to death.

BTW does flying an airplane into a building that has several thousand civilians working constitute torture????

BRING ON THE PROSECUTION: :lol:

Last edited:
Rant on.

In just 100 days, Abama has given the Republicans enough stuff to talk about and debate in the next Presidential election and win hands down. It's gettin comical out here in the real country. Can't you just vision all the Presidential hopefuls taking careful detailed notes on this joke of a President. Giving out TOP SECRET info to the terrorists who want to kill us all. Pushing through an 810 billion dollar stimulus bill that no one had the time to read before they voted on it and it was full of very amusing pork. One of which Chris Dodd wrote in bonuses for failed AIG execs, of course, no one knew it, because they did not have the chance to read it. Then we got the Omnibus bill with 9,000 earmarks one of which we are going to study why pigs stink. Now we are going to prosecute the Bush administration people for torture during interogation proceedings of 3 top leaders. lol
We have not even gotten to the cap and trade debaucle, which will cost $2,000 to $4,000 per American household and I can hardly wait for the $3.7 Trillion dollar budget that he's gonna pile on here. lol Oh, I forgot, Nattional health care, what could that possibly entail.
This is hilarious, and it's going to be a slaughterhouse in the next election. Keep it up Obama, there won't be a liberal democrat left in the house or senate.:lol:

Rant off.

Forum List

Back