President Obama DERELICT at his number 1 responsibilty

WorldAHope;[SIZE="3" said:
A couple packs of American cigarettes and a ration of cool juice will get more and better information out of a deta[/SIZE]inee then all the beatings and abuse and waterboarding episodes.
THAT is a proven fact.
Basic operant conditioning.
Used by all successful dog trainers, everywhere.
You'd go with the Michael Vick approach.

Has it occurred to you that perhaps the detainees might not sell out their brethen as easily as Democrats do? You really shouldn't measure others by your own basket. And haven't you heard? Cigarettes are dangerous and here you are wanting to give them to our "guests". Are you just trying to kill them slowly? Do you have a doctor present when they smoke to be sure that their health isn't impacted?

Wait--I am starting to understand.

WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE. You can water board your kids and you will not go to jail. Am I right?

Wait--I am starting to understand.

WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE. You can water board your kids and you will not go to jail. Am I right?

What are you nuts? Waterboard your kid 183 time, and then call HRS and tell them what you did and see what happens.

Edit - sorry, didn't pick up the sarcasm. : )

So if we ever fought a war with China, russia, or north korea, you recommend that they waterboard, and torture captured americans, in the name of their national security interests?

and you dont think they would?......open up your eyes dude.....geezus....like lil Kim is gonna care what anyone thinks.....or is it better to stick bamboo under their finger nails?...for anyone to think,and i dont care if your a lib or consv....that we are the only country that has tortured or waterboarded someone.....then that person is a delusional FOOL....actually an IDIOT....

So when we capture the Korean interrogators who waterboarded our guys 183 times, you're going to say, that's ok, waterboarding isn't torture?

Irie... you have a rough time understanding points of debates,dont ya....what was Red Dawn saying here......

"So if we ever fought a war with China, russia, or north korea, you recommend that they waterboard, and torture captured americans, in the name of their national security interests?"

i know its hard to comprehend.....take your time....read it slowly.....sound out the words....get a dictionary ....look up the big words....
now tell me what i said has to do with what you said....

Last edited:
It's interesting that those who think a harsh interrogation technique and it's impact on a terrorist's welfare is more important than obtaining intel that can prevent future attacks against innocent American lives.
Show us that those harsh interrogation techniques worked, that they produced a better quality intel.
Show us.
If you cannot, - then those methods were ineffective, as well as illegal.

obama's own people stated it provided intel....

What evidence do any of you have that tough interogation makes this country less safe??? 9-11 happened murdering 3,000 American civilians and we did not interogate anyone preceding that attack. The U.S Cole was bombed and we had not interogated anyone before then. The marines barracks was bombed killing several hundred marines and there was no interogation preceding that.

So I need some facts here, I have grown very tired of the emotional B.S ideology that the left spews out on this board with nothing to back it up. All of the documents should be released not cherry picked by the Obama administration.

BTW does cutting someone's head off with a dull knife amount to torture?????

and you dont think they would?......open up your eyes dude.....geezus....like lil Kim is gonna care what anyone thinks.....or is it better to stick bamboo under their finger nails?...for anyone to think,and i dont care if your a lib or consv....that we are the only country that has tortured or waterboarded someone.....then that person is a delusional FOOL....actually an IDIOT....

So when we capture the Korean interrogators who waterboarded our guys 183 times, you're going to say, that's ok, waterboarding isn't torture?

Irie... you have a rough time understanding points of debates,dont ya....what was Red Dawn saying here......

"So if we ever fought a war with China, russia, or north korea, you recommend that they waterboard, and torture captured americans, in the name of their national security interests?"

i know its hard to comprehend.....take your time....read it slowly.....sound out the words....get a dictionary ....look up the big words....
now tell me what i said has to do with what you said....

Well it's certainly possible I misunderstood, I do read posts quickly.

Here's what I understood:

RD asked if in the next war say with Korea, they should be able to waterboard US soldiers if the rule is a country can waterboard in the name of its security interest.

Your reply was basically, is Kim going to care? the Koreans are going to do it anyway. In essence, you are arguing that a rule that says waterboarding is OK isn't going to change the behavior of folks like the N Koreans.

My response then was, if we adopt that rule and as you say, the Koreans waterboard, then what are we going to do against the interrogators who waterboarded our guys? We cannot prosecute them for war crimes if we are saying its ok to waterboard.

The further implication would be that if Korean interrogators even had an inkling of the possiblity they might lose the war, they'd focus on waterboarding to torture our guys comfortable with the fact that even if they lose, they can't be prosecuted for it.

So if I missed the meaning of something please clarify.

Last edited:
To go against the advise of 4 former CIA directors including George Tennet in the release of documents that were considered TOP SECRET is not only irresponsible it shoud be considered criminal negligence. This was all a political ploy to calm the extreme left in this country, this will backfire.

Democrats have always been considered WEAK on defense and of course Obama just stepped in it and CONFIRMED this to the American people by the releasing of these interogation techniques. Now he is attempting to cherry pick these documents and that a'int gonna work either. It will all come out, Cheney will make sure of that.

This will be back to bite him and bite him hard it will.

BTW does flying planes into a building where there are 3,000 civilians amount to torture???? Hmmmmm

What evidence do any of you have that tough interogation makes this country less safe??? 9-11 happened murdering 3,000 American civilians and we did not interogate anyone preceding that attack. The U.S Cole was bombed and we had not interogated anyone before then. The marines barracks was bombed killing several hundred marines and there was no interogation preceding that.

So I need some facts here, I have grown very tired of the emotional B.S ideology that the left spews out on this board with nothing to back it up. All of the documents should be released not cherry picked by the Obama administration.

BTW does cutting someone's head off with a dull knife amount to torture?????

Similar arguments to what you are making were made and discussed in these threads, if you care to see the responses:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...to-info-that-aborted-9-11-style-attac-20.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/74682-torture-poll.html

So I ask you Obama voters: Do you feel "safer" now?

I bit. I think Obama is undermining the anti-Americanism that fuels recruits for the bad guys. A change in direction from that last 8 years. That's good!

Yeeaaah...uh huh....so it's been all OUR fault that muslims sign up to murder westerners....so now the terrorists are going to STOP now and just go home....?

jillian said:
Actually....

yes, i feel much safer now.

thanks for asking.

...so now you libs are all snuggy and warm and safe feeeeeeeling now....cause Obamamama is taking such gooooood care of you.....hahahahahahahahahahaha.....sweet dreams.....(till the coming nightmare wakens you)....

There there...you'll feel better now that you've had your little hissy fit.

It's interesting that those who think a harsh interrogation technique and it's impact on a terrorist's welfare is more important than obtaining intel that can prevent future attacks against innocent American lives.

It isn't sympathy, far from it. Quite simply, torture...does...not...work when trying to extract actionable intelligence from the one being tortured. For God's sake, if it did, then Khalid Sheikh Mohammed would have given up the location of Osama bin Laden a long time ago, but he didn't.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep6hvIi-LDw[/ame]

Still angry that Bush, Cheney, and Sarah Palin were rejected by american voters, overwhelmingly?

You'll live.

Not sure many who bother to thoughtfully post on forums care about Bush 43 at all. The election, last time I checked, is over anyway. But to the implied point, the Reps and their failures at governance were voted out. The left was not voted in - particularly the left social agenda (to be distinguished from normal Democrats).

Are you nuts? Obama was elected on campaign promises to do precisely what he has been doing. PEOPLE WANT LEADERSHIP TO PAY ATTENTION TO OUR DOMESTIC PROBLEMS, PERIOD.

Before the election, 60-70% of poll after poll showed the country was going in the wrong direction. Those numbers have dropped by 10-12 points since January 21, 2009.

Show us that those harsh interrogation techniques worked, that they produced a better quality intel.
Show us.
If you cannot, - then those methods were ineffective, as well as illegal.

Boing uses the conservative talking points, all unprovable speculation. In fact, even if Obama declassifies the actual reports as Cheney chuckles he should do (of course knowing full well he won't...), even those reports will show ONLY what the "eyes" want the "public" to know. They have cut/paste/delete available too. But alas, no videotapes. Seems those were destroyed. Imagine that.

Iremon said:
If someone bitterly hates the US because, just hypothetically, the US wrongly attacked his country, US warplanes bombed his neighborhood and killed his mother, you don't think that person is more likely to be someone who is responsive to recruiting efforts by the radicals? I do.

I've always been worried that the children of the Iraqi innocents who have lost their homes, their families, and have seen nothing but blood, guts and more war will eventually grow up to be true enemies of the United States. The war started in March of 2003 with the bombing of Baghdad. A child of ten would now be 15, and ripe for a renewed wave of anti-American propaganda.

We water boarded 3 people not three hundred and I doubt we had to do any of them more than once or twice.

You don't know that. It's only what has been SAID for public consumption. No one but those having the highest level of security clearance knows exactly what went on. Stop believing everything you hear/read as gospel. That's 99% of the problem.

We water boarded 3 people not three hundred and I doubt we had to do any of them more than once or twice.

Well 128 times, which is actually ironic, because apparently water boarding is so horrific that a person can suffer it 128 times....

I'd like to see someone suffer the iron maiden 128 times, or suffer their knees being broken by mallets 128 consecutive times after the previous time has healed over.

Or I'd like to see a person suffer having their heads sawed off 128 times.

I would imagine that homosexual buttsex is a lot more painful and uncomfortable than waterboarding.

Looks like you're overly fascinated with that stuff. What are they teaching you in Jesus School these days?

Forum List

Back