President Obama: 487 documented examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption & cronyism!

Congress chose to go to war in almost every conflict except the 72 days of terror bombing of Serbia and Libya.

Congress did not chose to go to war. Bush chose to go to war and asked Congress to give him cover by approving a resolution to use force.

96% or Republicans voted to give him that power.
And 39% of Dems.

96% of Repubs is no surprise.
39% of Dems are the Dems that should have been voted out of office for supporting this bull shit war.

But still, it was not Congress who chose to go to war in Iraq. It was your Mr. Wonderful Bush.
The LIE that is repeatedly quoted by the left.

Perhaps we need another video of Dem versus Dem on the War...........Oh, they didn't really mean it BS,

That has been gone over for many years with the same results............

Dem stance............WE WAS ROBBED.

Congress chose to go to war in almost every conflict except the 72 days of terror bombing of Serbia and Libya.

Congress did not chose to go to war. Bush chose to go to war and asked Congress to give him cover by approving a resolution to use force.

And 39% of Dems.

39% of Dems are the Dems that should have been voted out of office for supporting this bull shit war.

But still, it was not Congress who chose to go to war in Iraq. It was your Mr. Wonderful Bush.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:fu: ............... :asshole:

Who is worse, Hitler or Stalin?

I just love this game.

And 39% of Dems.

Ok we both agree, we don't like war, except I think on your part, you don't like war that are started under Republicans.

Now, could we focus on Obama and his use of drones to kill at least 4 Americans without due process?

Who is worse, Hitler or Stalin?

I just love this game.
Both very very bad...............

I'd have to go with Hitler as his actions ignited the world where large numbers died around the globe.

Stalin killed about 20 million of his own before the War and then built walls to keep people in........kinda like a Zoo.............

That is a tough question.

Obama has been absolutely been the most corrupt and incompetent President this country ever had.

You would hope that when the stupid Libtards go to the poll next time to vote for somebody for President that they will pull their heads out of their asses and not make the same mistake again but since they were stupid enough to vote Obama in the first place don't expect much out of them.

Do you want to blame FDR for those who died on D-day? I would have voted no for war but no one asked me. Obama would have voted yes for the war in Afghanistan.

FDR CHOSE to go to war with Germany and Japan? How fucking stupid are you really?

BUSH CHOSE to go to war in Iraq. Got three thousand Americans killed and tens of thousands wounded. All for a choice that Bush made. That he didn't have to make.

But you have no problem with that. And big problems with Obama killing a terrorists son.

That would make you a stupid hypocrite. What a combo.

Prior to Dec 7 we were not a war with anyone. After Dec 7 we were at war with two countries, what did Germany do differently?

Now there should be something in this list for everyone. I will start out with the one I think he is most guilty but no one seems to give much a crap.

16) Had four U.S. citizens killed without judicial process

Obama had four U.S. citizens killed without judicial process.

The ACLU accused Obama of violating the U.S. Constitution for doing this.

U.S. Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) said that Obama’s actions might be an impeachable offense.

President Obama 487 documented examples of his lying lawbreaking corruption cronyism - Dr. Rich Swier

How many times do you people have to lose these arguments before you'll shut up about them?

Now there should be something in this list for everyone. I will start out with the one I think he is most guilty but no one seems to give much a crap.

U.S. Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) said that Obama’s actions might be an impeachable offense.

President Obama 487 documented examples of his lying lawbreaking corruption cronyism - Dr. Rich Swier

How many times do you people have to lose these arguments before you'll shut up about them?

The bit about Obama not being a citizen is a complete lie. He already signed the amnesty into law. What more do you wingnuts want?

Once would be enough.

The bit about Obama not being a citizen is a complete lie. He already signed the amnesty into law. What more do you wingnuts want?

I agree, he was born in Hawaii, but I really believe he lied about it himself or let other lie for him.

Every time Obama opens his mouth it's a lie. The man and his wife both disgust me

And the lamestream media who post every stupid thing he says and is stirring up these "Obama, Sharpton" protesting using black people to disrupt our lives and country, has become our enemy.

time to wake up

Every time Obama opens his mouth it's a lie. The man and his wife both disgust me

And the lamestream media who post every stupid thing he says and is stirring up these "Obama, Sharpton" protesting using black people to disrupt our lives and country, has become our enemy.

time to wake up

I would like to know what those idiots that voted for him were thinking.

Do they actually think he was going to do a good job given his extreme far Left background?

We Conservatives told these idiots not to vote for him but they didn't listen and look what happen. The most corrupt and incompetent President in the history of the country.

time to wake up

I would like to know what those idiots that voted for him were thinking.

Do they actually think he was going to do a good job given his extreme far Left background?

We Conservatives told these idiots not to vote for him but they didn't listen and look what happen. The most corrupt and incompetent President in the history of the country.

I've never been "afraid" of my own President as I am with this man. And I've been voting since Jimmy Carter. He intentionally goes around stirring up shit on us....He has two more years and I'm waiting for the next thing he's going to do to us...Horrible man and President. I don't know what's going to happen.

Of course 487 is a small number compared to the guy we're not allowed to talk about, since he hasn't been president for 6 years. :cool-45:

All politicians lie. It is not a new phenomenon.

They lie because they know they can fool most of the people most of the time.

Had Monica Lewinsky not produced the blue stained dress, millions of Americans would believe Bubba's lies.

All politicians lie. It is not a new phenomenon.

They lie because they know they can fool most of the people most of the time.

Had Monica Lewinsky not produced the blue stained dress, millions of Americans would believe Bubba's lies.

Yea but, it's out of control and we need to do something about it or let them run over us like they are now. I don't know

Obama had four Americans killed? Wow, Bush had over 3,000 killed when he sent them to Iraq to stir up business for his friends.

Then they started getting creative:

On January 2, 2008, Staff Sgt. Ryan Maseth died in Iraq after being electrocuted by his shower. It was, according to the medical reports, a slow and painful death. The water pump was not grounded and, when it shorted, the electricity flowed through the pipes and water to kill Sgt. Maseth.

This is not an uncommon event in Iraq and Afghanistan where hundreds have experienced shocks and at least twelve have died in showers built by Haliburton subsidiary, KBR. Haliburton and KBR “won” the no-bid contracts for troop support in the two war zones under the Bush administration. Coincidentally, then-Vice President Cheney was the former CEO of Haliburton but these are two surely unrelated facts.

Addicting Info 8211 Military Contractor Gets Away With Electrocuting American Soldier In Iraq
Didn't Cheney donate any money he would get from Halliburton to charity? Another failed attempt from deany. Also the last I heard Obama is still using Halliburton.

Do you want to blame FDR for those who died on D-day? I would have voted no for war but no one asked me. Obama would have voted yes for the war in Afghanistan.

FDR CHOSE to go to war with Germany and Japan? How fucking stupid are you really?

BUSH CHOSE to go to war in Iraq. Got three thousand Americans killed and tens of thousands wounded. All for a choice that Bush made. That he didn't have to make.

But you have no problem with that. And big problems with Obama killing a terrorists son.

That would make you a stupid hypocrite. What a combo.
Killing him okay, but you better not water board him. Liberals are mentally deranged.

Forum List

Back