That ididot Obama apologizes to Cuba

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Obama Apologizes to Castro The Weekly Standard

Barack Obama apologized to Cuban president Raul Castro during their phone conversation after the American commander in chief's opening remarks. Speaking to reporters at his final White House press briefing of 2014 Friday afternoon, Obama gave more details about his phone call with the communist leader of Cuba earlier this week before the announcement of a change in U.S. policy on the Caribbean island nation.

When you are stupid enough to vote for idiots like Obama then you get a President that calls up Castro and apologizes. What a dumbass!

It might be the time to approach Cuba for a change in relationship but we don't do it from a position of weakness. We should do it with strength but Obama is such a chickenshit he doesn't understand things like that.

I guess his commie buddies in college that he brags about told him to call up Cuba and apologize and he did it.

If Obama wasn't the most corrupt and incompetent President in history he could have used reconciliation as a way to encourage Cuba to be less oppressive but instead that idiot gave away the store for nothing.

These dumbasses that voted for this jerkoff Obama made a terrible mistake. Hopefully the next time they go to the polls to vote they will pull their heads out of their asses but since they were stupid to think Obama was going to do a good job then I don't that is going to happen.

cuban cigar.png

More whacko-doodle bullshit. After half a century of policy that failed, long past due to try something else. We have diplomatic relations with Vietnam, why not Cuba?

• Banned
More whacko-doodle bullshit. After half a century of policy that failed, long past due to try something else. We have diplomatic relations with Vietnam, why not Cuba?

There is nothing wrong with an initiative to establish new relations with Cuba. It is probably time to do it.

What is wrong is that this weak idiot Obama is doing it without requiring any significant concessions from Cuba.

He is giving away the store. Cuba gets to continue to be an oppressive regime and the diplomatic recognition by the US further strengthens the regime. In other words because of Obama's weakness the US got its ass kicked by Cuba and the shithead President apologizes for not doing it sooner.

This is what happens when we elect commies to office. What were those morons that voted for him thinking?

What is wrong is that this weak idiot Obama is doing it without requiring any significant concessions from Cuba.
It doesn't matter what Obama does, the ODS sufferers would find something to complain about. Nothing new to see here. MOVE ON.

There are actual idiots out there who are deeply offended by this thread's lumping them with that particular asshole.

Apology is in order, a very "presidential" sort of apology.

Jake is waiting.......

Barack Obama apologized to Cuban president Raul Castro during their phone conversation after the American commander in chief's opening remarks. Speaking to reporters at his final White House press briefing of 2014 Friday afternoon, Obama gave more details about his phone call with the communist leader of Cuba earlier this week before the announcement of a change in U.S. policy on the Caribbean island nation.

When you are stupid enough to vote for idiots like Obama then you get a President that calls up Castro and apologizes. What a dumbass!

It might be the time to approach Cuba for a change in relationship but we don't do it from a position of weakness. We should do it with strength but Obama is such a chickenshit he doesn't understand things like that.

I guess his commie buddies in college that he brags about told him to call up Cuba and apologize and he did it.

If Obama wasn't the most corrupt and incompetent President in history he could have used reconciliation as a way to encourage Cuba to be less oppressive but instead that idiot gave away the store for nothing.

These dumbasses that voted for this jerkoff Obama made a terrible mistake. Hopefully the next time they go to the polls to vote they will pull their heads out of their asses but since they were stupid to think Obama was going to do a good job then I don't that is going to happen.
He apologized for talking without interruption for the first 15 minutes of the phone call.

He did not apologize for the embargo, or for "America" in any way.

Why is that such a huge deal?

You would never sit through 2 minutes of Obama talking, so you can probably identify with an apology to someone who had to sit through 15 minutes of him talking.

Obama?

Talk more than 30 seconds without apologizing for something?

On what friggin' planet?
I've never heard Obama apologize for what America did. I have heard him apologize for what America hasn't done.

I know the right needs to turn this into some kind of mistake. They can't allow Obama to do anything viewed as favorable for the rest of his term. That'll only help Democrats in 2016.

But do righties have to buy into that? I don't see why, they're going to vote Republican no matter what.

The GOP's media advocates, like Fox, Rush, Drudge, Breitbart, The Weekly Standard, and in many cases the Wall Street Journal, only talk about Obama when what he did or said has the potential to look good to swing voters or their base. I'm not Fox News bashing here...just trying to point out all the layers between what really happens, and the 24 hour news cycle

He apologized for taking so much time on the call.

And what about that has you spasming in panty shitting hysterics?

Forum List

Back