President Obama: 487 documented examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption & cronyism!

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Now there should be something in this list for everyone. I will start out with the one I think he is most guilty but no one seems to give much a crap.

16) Had four U.S. citizens killed without judicial process

Obama had four U.S. citizens killed without judicial process.

The ACLU accused Obama of violating the U.S. Constitution for doing this.

U.S. Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) said that Obama’s actions might be an impeachable offense.

President Obama 487 documented examples of his lying lawbreaking corruption cronyism - Dr. Rich Swier

Obama had four Americans killed? Wow, Bush had over 3,000 killed when he sent them to Iraq to stir up business for his friends.

Then they started getting creative:

On January 2, 2008, Staff Sgt. Ryan Maseth died in Iraq after being electrocuted by his shower. It was, according to the medical reports, a slow and painful death. The water pump was not grounded and, when it shorted, the electricity flowed through the pipes and water to kill Sgt. Maseth.

This is not an uncommon event in Iraq and Afghanistan where hundreds have experienced shocks and at least twelve have died in showers built by Haliburton subsidiary, KBR. Haliburton and KBR “won” the no-bid contracts for troop support in the two war zones under the Bush administration. Coincidentally, then-Vice President Cheney was the former CEO of Haliburton but these are two surely unrelated facts.

Addicting Info 8211 Military Contractor Gets Away With Electrocuting American Soldier In Iraq

Obama had four Americans killed? Wow, Bush had over 3,000 killed when he sent them to Iraq to stir up business for his friends.

On January 2, 2008, Staff Sgt. Ryan Maseth died in Iraq after being electrocuted by his shower. It was, according to the medical reports, a slow and painful death. The water pump was not grounded and, when it shorted, the electricity flowed through the pipes and water to kill Sgt. Maseth.

This is not an uncommon event in Iraq and Afghanistan where hundreds have experienced shocks and at least twelve have died in showers built by Haliburton subsidiary, KBR. Haliburton and KBR “won” the no-bid contracts for troop support in the two war zones under the Bush administration. Coincidentally, then-Vice President Cheney was the former CEO of Haliburton but these are two surely unrelated facts.

Addicting Info 8211 Military Contractor Gets Away With Electrocuting American Soldier In Iraq

Why does the left always sink to the bottom? Do you understand that I could do as you have done and list how many have died in combat in Afghanistan after Obama's surge? But that is war, that is not the same as ordering the execution by drone of Americans. Why can't you get that through your head? Oh right you don't want to.

Why does the left always sink to the bottom? Do you understand that I could do as you have done and list how many have died in combat in Afghanistan after Obama's surge? But that is war, that is not the same as ordering the execution by drone of Americans. Why can't you get that through your head? Oh right you don't want to.
Obama didn't take us into Afghanistan.

But that is war, that is not the same as ordering the execution by drone of Americans.

What the fuck? Maybe you never heard of the "War On Terror". It was all the big deal when that other guy whose name we won't mention was President.

Oh and the War in Iraq that got thousands of Americans killed. That war. That was a war of choice. Now who supports getting Americans killed by choice of the President? You do evidently.

Our enemies took us there after killing 3,000 Americans. Where would you have us fight them.

Call them up and have a dang dual on some remote Gilligan's Island.

But that is war, that is not the same as ordering the execution by drone of Americans.

What the fuck? Maybe you never heard of the "War On Terror". It was all the big deal when that other guy whose name we won't mention was President.

Oh and the War in Iraq that got thousands of Americans killed. That war. That was a war of choice. Now who supports getting Americans killed by choice of the President? You do evidently.

Again, you sink to the bottom. There is a big difference between war and ordering the deaths of Americans, including a 16 year old innocent boy. Do you want to blame FDR for those who died on D-day? I would have voted no for war but no one asked me. Obama would have voted yes for the war in Afghanistan.

All that said, it has nothing to do with killing by drone of Americans who were NOT actively engaged in combat.

Our enemies took us there after killing 3,000 Americans. Where would you have us fight them.

How about Saudi Arabia.

Now how many of those 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi? And how many from Iraq? And how many from Afghanistan?

How about Saudi Arabia.

Now how many of those 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi? And how many from Iraq? And how many from Afghanistan?
OBL and there main training camps were in Afghanistan............why would we bomb Saudi Arabia to kill OBL in Afghanistan.

Perhaps we should have just bombed MECCA..............that would have solved it.

:bang3:

Do you want to blame FDR for those who died on D-day? I would have voted no for war but no one asked me. Obama would have voted yes for the war in Afghanistan.

FDR CHOSE to go to war with Germany and Japan? How fucking stupid are you really?

BUSH CHOSE to go to war in Iraq. Got three thousand Americans killed and tens of thousands wounded. All for a choice that Bush made. That he didn't have to make.

But you have no problem with that. And big problems with Obama killing a terrorists son.

That would make you a stupid hypocrite. What a combo.

the war in Afghanistan is Obama's good war, here are some of his comments:

Barack Obama on Afghan War
FactCheck.org on 2011 State of the Union speech Jan 26, 2011
Hopes and Prospects, by Noam Chomsky, p.234-242 Jun 1, 2010

Troops will begin to exit Afghanistan in July 2011
In Afghanistan, we're increasing our troops, and training Afghan security forces so they can begin to take the lead in July of 2011, and our troops can begin to come home. We will reward good governance, work to reduce corruption, and support the rights of all Afghans--men and women alike. We're joined by allies and partners who have increased their own commitments. There will be difficult days ahead. But I am absolutely confident we will succeed.Source: 2010 State of the Union Address Jan 27, 2010

Evil does exist in the world; sometimes war is justified
I am the Commander-in-Chief of a nation in the midst of two wars. One of these wars is winding down. The other is a conflict that America did not seek, in an effort to defend ourselves and all nations from further attacks.
Still, we are at war, and I am responsible for the deployment of thousands of young Americans to battle in a distant land. Some will kill. Some will be killed.

We must begin by acknowledging the hard truth that we will not eradicate violent conflict in our lifetimes. There will be times when nations--acting individually or in concert--will find the use of force not only necessary but morally justified.

I make this statement mindful of the creed and lives of Gandhi and King. But as a head of state sworn to protect and defend my nation, I cannot be guided by their examples alone. For make no mistake: evil does exist in the world. A non-violent movement could not have halted Hitler's armies. Negotiations cannot convince al Qaeda's leaders to lay down their arms.

Here is some more comments by the Obama concerning Afghanistan and Iraq wars. You can just read the hypocrisy it does not need pointed out, especially the very last sentence.

The War in Afghanistan and the Iraq War:In August 2007, Obama suggested that as a result of President Bush’s poor military leadership, U.S. troops in Afghanistan had done a disservice to their mission by “just air raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there.”

Vis a vis the war in Iraq, Obama, as noted earlier, was an outspoken opponent of the invasion at the outset. Over time, however, he made a number of statements that seemed to indicate vacillation in terms of his views about the war. During the November 11, 2007 airing of Meet The Press, newsman Tim Russert reminded him of some of those statements:

"In July of '04 [you said]: 'I'm not privy to Senate intelligence reports. What would I have done? I don't know,' in terms of how you would have voted on the war [in 2002].

"And then this: 'There's not much of a difference between my position on Iraq and George Bush's position at this stage.' That was July of '04.

"And this: 'I think' there's 'some room for disagreement in that initial decision to vote for authorization of the war.'

"It doesn't seem that you are firmly wedded against the war, and that you left some wiggle room that, if you had been in the Senate, you may have voted for it."

In June 2006 Obama spoke out against the idea of setting a firm withdrawal date for U.S. troops in Iraq. Immediately after the midterm election five months later, however, Obama declared that it was vital "to change our policy" and to bring home all American troops. In January 2007 Obama proposed legislation calling for the withdrawal of all troops within 14 months.

In early 2008, the Obama campaign website declared that Obama, as President:

“... would immediately begin to pull out troops engaged in combat operations at a pace of one or two brigades every month, to be completed by the end of [2009]. He would call for a new constitutional convention in Iraq, convened with the United Nations, which would not adjourn until Iraq’s leaders reach a new accord on reconciliation. He would use presidential leadership to surge our diplomacy with all of the nations of the region on behalf of a new regional security compact. And he would take immediate steps to confront the humanitarian disaster in Iraq, and to hold accountable any perpetrators of potential war crimes.”

Claiming that the U.S. presence in Iraq was “illegal,” Obama campaigned publicly in 2007 and 2008 for a speedy withdrawal of American troops from Iraq. But in a July 2008 discussion he held with Iraqi leaders in Baghdad, Obama privately tried to persuade them to delay an agreement on a timetable for such a withdrawal until after the November elections. According to Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, “He asked why we were not prepared to delay an agreement until after the U.S. elections and the formation of a new administration in Washington…. However, as an Iraqi, I prefer to have a security agreement that regulates the activities of foreign troops, rather than keeping the matter open.”

The political implications of delaying the troop withdrawal were clear: If Obama were to win the election and subsequently set the withdrawal in motion, he could claim credit for doing what President Bush allegedly had been unable or unwilling to do.

Obama also vowed to “fulfill America's obligation to accept refugees” from Iraq. “The State Department pledged to allow 7,000 Iraqi refugees into America,” said the Obama campaign, “but has only let 190 into the United States. [President] Obama would expedite the Department of Homeland Security's review of Iraqi asylum applicants.”

After President Bush announced in January 2007 that he would send a “surge” of some 21,500 additional troops to Iraq in an effort to quell the insurgency there, Obama said: “I am not persuaded that 20,000 additional troops in Iraq is going to solve the sectarian violence there. In fact, I think it will do the reverse.” Throughout 2007, Obama continued to argue that the surge was ill-advised.

Three weeks after President Bush had announced the surge, Senator Obama introduced the “Iraq War De-escalation Act of 2007,” which, if it had passed, would have removed all U.S. troops from Iraq by March 2008. “I don’t know any expert on the region or any military officer that I’ve spoken to privately that believes that that is going to make a substantial difference on the situation on the ground,” said Obama.

In July 2007, Obama said: "Here's what we know. The surge has not worked."

In July 2008, by which time the surge had proven to be extremely effective in reducing the violence in Iraq, newscaster Katie Couric asked Obama: “But yet you're saying ... given what you know now, you still wouldn't support [the surge] ... so I'm just trying to understand this.” Obama replied:

“Because ... it's pretty straightforward. By us putting $10 billion to $12 billion a month, $200 billion, that's money that could have gone into Afghanistan. Those additional troops could have gone into Afghanistan. That money also could have been used to shore up a declining economic situation in the United States. That money could have been applied to having a serious energy security plan so that we were reducing our demand on oil, which is helping to fund the insurgents in many countries. So those are all factors that would be taken into consideration in my decision -- to deal with a specific tactic or strategy inside of Iraq.”

In mid-July 2008, the portions of Obama's campaign website that had emphasized his opposition to the troop surge and his statement that more troops would not change the course of the war, were suddenly removed.

On the matter of using enhanced interrogation techniques (such as waterboarding) on high-level terrorist suspects, Obama emphatically pledged to end that practice: “This means ending the practices of shipping away prisoners in the dead of night to be tortured in far-off countries, of detaining thousands without charge or trial, of maintaining a network of secret prisons to jail people beyond the reach of law.... That will be my position as president. That includes renditions.”

Obama also condemned the "flawed military-commission system that has failed to convict anyone of a terrorist act since the 9/11 attacks and that has been embroiled in legal challenges." He preferred to try terror suspects and unlawfal combatants in civilian courts rather than in military tribunals.

Moreover, Obama criticized the Bush administration's warrantless wiretaps of terror suspects: “This administration acts like violating civil liberties is the way to enhance our security. It is not.”

Obama commonly accused the Bush administration of trampling on the Constitution: “I taught constitutional law for ten years at the University of Chicago, so . . . um . . . your next president will actually believe in the Constitution, which you can’t say about your current president.”

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1526

Do you want to blame FDR for those who died on D-day? I would have voted no for war but no one asked me. Obama would have voted yes for the war in Afghanistan.

FDR CHOSE to go to war with Germany and Japan? How fucking stupid are you really?

BUSH CHOSE to go to war in Iraq. Got three thousand Americans killed and tens of thousands wounded. All for a choice that Bush made. That he didn't have to make.

But you have no problem with that. And big problems with Obama killing a terrorists son.

That would make you a stupid hypocrite. What a combo.

Congress chose to go to war in almost every conflict except the 72 days of terror bombing of Serbia and Libya.

OBL and there main training camps were in Afghanistan............why would we bomb Saudi Arabia to kill OBL in Afghanistan

Now why wouldn't we do SOMETHING to the country that supplied the terrorists and the money to attack us?
Instead we invaded a country that didn't attack us. And you think that was smart eh?

Yea, killing terrorists where we find them is good. Afghanistan had a bunch of terrorists that we killed. Then we stayed to long and now have created more terrorists that hate us.

Saudi Arabia has a bunch of terrorists still. And we did nothing. Wonder if that has anything to do with all that oil?

Congress chose to go to war in almost every conflict except the 72 days of terror bombing of Serbia and Libya.

Congress did not chose to go to war. Bush chose to go to war and asked Congress to give him cover by approving a resolution to use force.

96% or Republicans voted to give him that power.
And 39% of Dems.

96% of Repubs is no surprise.
39% of Dems are the Dems that should have been voted out of office for supporting this bull shit war.

But still, it was not Congress who chose to go to war in Iraq. It was your Mr. Wonderful Bush.

OBL and there main training camps were in Afghanistan............why would we bomb Saudi Arabia to kill OBL in Afghanistan

Now why wouldn't we do SOMETHING to the country that supplied the terrorists and the money to attack us?
Instead we invaded a country that didn't attack us. And you think that was smart eh?

Yea, killing terrorists where we find them is good. Afghanistan had a bunch of terrorists that we killed. Then we stayed to long and now have created more terrorists that hate us.

Saudi Arabia has a bunch of terrorists still. And we did nothing. Wonder if that has anything to do with all that oil?
You didn't answer my question.

Do you want us to bomb MECCA.............which would basically be the case if we bombed Saudi Arabia. There are terrorist fighting us from the entire region.................

Should we kill the Pakistani Gov't because the Taliban are home based there. Even though the Pakistani's are fighting the Taliban in places in their own country.

DId the Saudi Gov't pay for the attacks and sanction the attacks against the United States. No they didn't as that would be an ACT OF WAR against that country.

The leaders of those who attacked us were in Afghanistan and not in Saudi Arabia................

So you are saying bomb Saudi Arabia instead........................

That is retarded.

Forum List

Back