President Donald Trump is on Long Island to continue his push against gang violence and the MS-13 s

never heard about ms 13 from obama. he thought is was more important to try to destry sheriff joe, a guy actually doing his job.

this is all a preview for fixing chicago murderland, and other inner cities.

President Donald Trump is on Long Island to continue his push against gang violence and the MS-13

He should be in a therapist's office undertaking anger management for his bullying problem.
bullying the gangs, i'm ok with that. not like obama laying down at every tough junction.

pelosi, wasserman, bullies. even the soft spoken mild mannered hillary (never a harsh word to anyone) you portray is a bully.
occupy wall street, black lives matter, msnbc... bully bully bully.

President Donald Trump is on Long Island to continue his push against gang violence and the MS-13

He should be in a therapist's office undertaking anger management for his bullying problem.
bullying the gangs, i'm ok with that. not like obama laying down at every tough junction.

pelosi, wasserman, bullies. even the soft spoken mild mannered hillary (never a harsh word to anyone) you portray is a bully.
occupy wall street, black lives matter, msnbc... bully bully bully.
Are any of those people the POTUS? No. Quite simply, there are different standards of conduct for a POTUS. The POTUS must represent and reflect the best of character, not the worst.

Wish I was on Long Island, I used to have a lot of friends there in Jamaica Queens, not far from where Trump grew up. But the Libs always think Trump is politicizing everything, that is why they are idiots. Trump can do the very same things as Obama or Hillary and when they do it, it is Gold, just fine, but when Trump does it, It suddenly becomes treason, lies, or incompetence, the reason why we all know that liberalism is a major mental disorder.

And the Liberals will say he's Politicizing it. You can't have it both ways Idiots!
liberals take it all ways, then the party, then they lie to cnn about it.

election night was great, real democrat tears, not the fake ones like the fake news channels... this is all because of Trump you know.....

no liberal press would challenge hillary as they did not with obama. it would have been 16 years of pravda. that's the truth, bernie sanders was the joker in last election's deck. the democrat party can't survive that scenario twice in a row. bernie was hillary's ross perot. that's a delightful swing of the political pendulum. :) life in Washington D.C. is really great about now...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back