Memo from We the people to congress: Get rid of Obamacare and pass tax reform or lose your seats ...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
To the first issue, Republicans have been promising, unequivocally, to repeal Obamacare and replace it with free-market reforms that would establish competitive health insurance and healthcare delivery markets that resulted in far greater choice for American consumers at far lower prices. These principles are not abstract or theoretical, but rather time-tested and proven effective.

Memo from WE THE PEOPLE to Congress: Get rid of Obamacare and pass tax reform or lose your seats in 2018
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like a good plan these politicians need their feet held to the fire on all these issues.

Trump should also lose his seat unless he coughs up the ObamaCare replacement he told you Chumps he had.

How can you be so neverendingly stupid as to not be demanding he cough it up immediately?

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Why do you tards keep letting Trump off the hook?

Is it because you are embarrassed you fell for his hoaxes and can't admit it?

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary was confirmed five months ago.

Why do you keep letting the New York huckster get away with cuckholding all of you?

Trump should also lose his seat unless he coughs up the ObamaCare replacement he told you Chumps he had.

How can you be so neverendingly stupid as to not be demanding he cough it up immediately?
so you're ok with an EO as legislation? cool, let's let trump know.

To the first issue, Republicans have been promising, unequivocally, to repeal Obamacare and replace it with free-market reforms that would establish competitive health insurance and healthcare delivery markets that resulted in far greater choice for American consumers at far lower prices. These principles are not abstract or theoretical, but rather time-tested and proven effective.

Memo from WE THE PEOPLE to Congress: Get rid of Obamacare and pass tax reform or lose your seats in 2018
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like a good plan these politicians need their feet held to the fire on all these issues.
Everyone will be covered, it will be much cheaper and it will be so easy!

Ha ha, Trumps Chumps believed an obvious lie, ha ha, what fools!

Like I said on another thread, IN THE FIRST PLACE, they should have the same healthcare we do, not something special. Then you could be damn sure all of this would be fixed. Second: If you don't do your job in the real world you don't get paid. Suspend all salary and benefits until they get things done. That applies to BOTH parties. There should be deadlines for all of this with penalties. The problem with government is LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY.

Forum List

Back