President Donald J Trump & His Cabinet Take Us To War

Mike Breen, CEO of Truman National Security Project and a former Army officer who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, offers a harsh critique of Trump's approach.

"If you take the man at his word and you listen to his statements on the [campaign] trail, he set himself up, if he's elected, to trigger the largest civil military crisis probably since the American Civil War," he says.

Breen argues that Trump is suggesting that U.S. soldiers carry out "illegal orders" — things like targeting the children and families of terrorists, intentionally murdering civilians, and torturing for the sake of torturing.

"He says even if torture doesn't work, let's do it anyway," Breen says. "He says the Geneva Convention makes American soldiers afraid to fight. He's talking about, as a presidential candidate, issuing clearly illegal orders that I think our senior military leaders would be very unlikely to follow. That's a crisis we haven't had in a long time."

Veteran: Trump Will Throw the Military into 'Crisis'

"I have a preference for being unpredictable in policymaking, and if anybody hits us first, I will hit them back in an unbelievable way. Believe me!" - President Trump

same as always,does not matter who gets elected if it is hellery or donald,they are both puppets of the bankers willing to serve them and start wars for them instead of serving the people.

At first I was thinking Donald was the same as Ron Paul at first,a RINO but now I know better.He has been long time pals with the clintons same as the Bushs are. He will be a mass murderer same as them the fact same as them,he is part of AIPAC.

Gary Johnson is the only candidate not part of the establishment which is why the media is doing the same thing with him they did with paul in the last election,ignoring him.

Trump: "If anybody hits us first, I will hit them back."
Hillary mouthpiece: "Trump & His Cabinet Takes Us To War." ( :eek: )

Hillary (hypothetical): "If anybody hits us first, I will hit them back."
Hillary mouthpiece (hypothetical): "YEAH YEAH! USA USA USA!!!"

"I have a preference for being unpredictable in policymaking, and if anybody hits us first, I will hit them back in an unbelievable way. Believe me!" - President Trump

Trump is the Peace Candidate.

Hillary voted for the invasion of Iraq.

Hillary wants to keep fucking around with Russia.

same as always,does not matter who gets elected if it is hellery or donald,they are both puppets of the bankers willing to serve them and start wars for them instead of serving the people.

At first I was thinking Donald was the same as Ron Paul at first,a RINO but now I know better.He has been long time pals with the clintons same as the Bushs are. He will be a mass murderer same as them the fact same as them,he is part of AIPAC.

Gary Johnson is the only candidate not part of the establishment which is why the media is doing the same thing with him they did with paul in the last election,ignoring him.

If Gov Johnson decides to cut ties with NATO, engage in Brinkmanship with China, Russia, in fact the nations of the world, and advertise his Big Stick, while speaking foolishly about using nuclear weapons, he will no doubt have the attention and headlines of the MSM.

Last edited:

Hillary voted for the Iraq Resolution, not an invasion and occupation of Iraq. That you don't understand that, you should not post on a political message board;you also should not lie on a political message board when the reader(s) watched the events in Iraq as current events. You should be embarrassed by what you write, if you were honest.

The sun is filled with ice and gives no warmth at all
And the sky was never blue
The stars are raindrops searching for a place to fall
And I never cared for you

I know you won't believe these things I tell you
No, you won't believe
Your heart has been forewarned all men will lie to you
And your mind cannot conceive
Now all depends on what I say to you
And on your doubting me
So I've prepared these statements far from true
Pay heed and disbelieve

The sky was never blue
Stars are raindrops searching for a place to fall

And the sun is filled with ice and gives no warmth at all
Sky was never blue
I never cared for you
I never cared for you

Trumps assumption he is a war monger or Hillarys known war mongering? :dunno:

Hillary voted for the Iraq Resolution, not an invasion and occupation of Iraq. That you don't understand that, you should not post on a political message board;you also should not lie on a political message board when the reader(s) watched the events in Iraq as current events. You should be embarrassed by what you write, if you were honest.
Correll and her kind can't help themselves. They've been force fed the idea that lying through omission makes them look intelligent

We have not had a FORMAL declaration of War, in her lifetime.

If she didn't understand that she was engaged in the "Advise and Consent" part of her job, that's shows she is to incompetent to even understand what her job description IS, let alone actually DO it.

To be clear, I believe that she did understand what she was doing, and that she voted in favor of war.

He wants to stop screwing around with Russia. The Cold War is over, but few of our leaders seem to realize that.

And the sky was never blue

I know you won't believe these things I tell you
No, you won't believe
Your heart has been forewarned all men will lie to you
And your mind cannot conceive
Now all depends on what I say to you
And on your doubting me
So I've prepared these statements far from true
Pay heed and disbelieve

The sky was never blue
Stars are raindrops searching for a place to fall

And the sun is filled with ice and gives no warmth at all
Sky was never blue
I never cared for you
I never cared for you

So, your point is you disagree with me, but you can't explain why you think I am wrong. Got it.

My points stand.

Correll and her kind can't help themselves. They've been force fed the idea that lying through omission makes them look intelligent

The COld War is over, and Trump is the option for America to finally getting that.

Hillary is the option if you like playing with nuclear fire.

You are a smug jerk.

We have not had a FORMAL declaration of War, in her lifetime.

If she didn't understand that she was engaged in the "Advise and Consent" part of her job, that's shows she is to incompetent to even understand what her job description IS, let alone actually DO it.

To be clear, I believe that she did understand what she was doing, and that she voted in favor of war.

He wants to stop screwing around with Russia. The Cold War is over, but few of our leaders seem to realize that.

You're not only dishonest, you're ignorant and your judgment is flawed.
  • The Cold War exists, now with both China and Russia
  • People die whether a formal declaration of war has been promulgated
  • Trump does not have a diplomatic bone in his body
  • HRC's vote was an example of speaking softly, and carrying a big stick
  • No one could have predicted the Iraq fiasco, though
  • Cheney and Rumsfeld should have known before putting our troops into harms way; some of us remember Satchel Bombs left on bikes in Saigon, later known in Iraq as IED's - Surely Cheney and Rumsfeld knew that.
  • Trump is a bully, has no concept that words spoken by the POTUS carry weight and can create great concern; thus
  • having a negative impact on President Reagan's SALT
  • Trump had no idea about Triad, nuclear deterrence or anything related to foreign relations and world history
  • Neither do you, apparently.

Forum List

Back