Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Just a friendly reminder...

1648095200817.png

Just a friendly reminder...

View attachment 620290
Absolute 100% BULLSHIT. There is nearly 50 years of video evidence of Biden in politics. His "stutter" which he had as a child miraculously disappeared all his adult life. What is happening with Biden now is obviously NOT a stutter. He has memory lapses and says absurd things in perfectly clear English.

Absolute 100% BULLSHIT. There is nearly 50 years of video evidence of Biden in politics. His "stutter" which he had as a child miraculously disappeared all his adult life. What is happening with Biden now is obviously NOT a stutter. He has memory lapses and says absurd things in perfectly clear English.
Always amazes me that it appears when he tells an obvious lie. It is his "tell"

Interesting line of thought on your part, but the fact is that Brandon has refused to be tested for cognitive abilities.

Makes me think its more than just stuttering, but instead full-blown senility.
Tested? You mean like that orange clown?

Tested? You mean like that orange clown?
No one has reported that America's president Donald J. Trump never took a cognitive test. However Jo said he took one but never showed the results. Jo actions shows that he has very limited cognitive abilities.

I remember when liberals constantly made fun of Bush's speech. Now we have a demented fool in office and speech doesn't matter. What hypocrites.

Forum List

Back