President Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

it is curious that the nobelprize.org page changed the wording in 2007 from:

Nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize

Nomination to the Nobel Peace Prize is by invitation only. The Nobel Committee sends confidential forms to persons who are competent and qualified to nominate. The names of the nominees and other information about the nominations cannot be revealed until 50 years later.

to this currently:

Every year, the Norwegian Nobel Committee sends out thousands of letters inviting qualified people to submit their nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize. The names of the nominees and other information about the nominations cannot be revealed until 50 years later.

don't forget that this conversation centered around the non-nomination of limbaugh for the nobel peace prize
I know. Of which Levine was certainly not qualified to nominate.

Pretty certain they did not change the "by invitation only" requirement.

It may have been due to just an attempt to make the Nobel site's web paragraph more concise.

Nomination to the Nobel Peace Prize is by invitation only. The Nobel Committee sends confidential forms to persons who are competent and qualified to nominate. The names of the nominees and other information about the nominations cannot be revealed until 50 years later.

to this currently:

Every year, the Norwegian Nobel Committee sends out thousands of letters inviting qualified people to submit their nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize. The names of the nominees and other information about the nominations cannot be revealed until 50 years later.

don't forget that this conversation centered around the non-nomination of limbaugh for the nobel peace prize

It may have been due to just an attempt to make the Nobel site's web paragraph more concise.

actually it makes the website more ambiguous. maybe they are about to change the rules to the same as the literature prize, which would still leave levin out in the cold, as i still am not convinced that he is a professor.

to sum up, rush limbaugh was not nominated for the nobel peace prize. if i like it or not.

to this currently:

actually it makes the website more ambiguous. maybe they are about to change the rules to the same as the literature prize, which would still leave levin out in the cold, as i still am not convinced that he is a professor.

to sum up, rush limbaugh was not nominated for the nobel peace prize. if i like it or not.
That we know of... :D

fuck yes, again with my dishonest assumptions. ok, i will wait 50 years.

or qualify my statement thusly:

rush limbaugh was not nominated for the nobel peace prize by mark levin's Landmark Legal Foundation in 2007. there, that is airtight.

fuck yes, again with my dishonest assumptions. ok, i will wait 50 years.

or qualify my statement thusly:

rush limbaugh was not nominated for the nobel peace prize by mark levin's Landmark Legal Foundation in 2007. there, that is airtight.
Indeed it is sir!

to this currently:

Like you're an authority.....

Don't make me laugh.

Well You have to hand it to liberals once they have decided something , facts really don't matter.

Mr. Fitnah, I'm Liberal and you can rightly go fuck yourself if you're going to paint with that wide brush of yours. Only the idiots are disagreeing with the facts, not Liberals.

Well You have to hand it to liberals once they have decided something , facts really don't matter.

Mr. Fitnah, I'm Liberal and you can rightly go fuck yourself if you're going to paint with that wide brush of yours. Only the idiots are disagreeing with the facts, not Liberals.
Well thank you sir, I have never met a liberal who when it came down to the final analysis was doing such a precises impression of an idiot it was not possible to tell if it was an act or the real mccoy.
So please elucidate for those playing along at home. Are you a real Idiot or are you just playing one?

Do you get this "upset" when anyone paints with a broad brush or just when a conservative does it?

You must be an idiot then.:hmpf:

Well thank you sir, I have never met a liberal who when it came down to the final analysis was doing such a precises impression of an idiot it was not possible to tell if it was an act or the real mccoy.
So please elucidate for those playing along at home. Are you a real Idiot or are you just playing one?

You generalize in your posts, expect such a response back. How would you feel if I connected your ideology with a negative person who abuses it?

Do you get this "upset" when anyone paints with a broad brush or just when a conservative does it?

I'm not upset first off. Secondly, when someone insults me by trying to connect me with something I'm not I am not going to take it lying down.

I'm not upset first off.
Interesting... Usually the words "you can rightly go fuck yourself" tend to lead one to believe some sort of upset feelings from the person who typed it...

Secondly, when someone insults me by trying to connect me with something I'm not I am not going to take it lying down.
Here's a little hint for whenever a broad brush is used that's served me well:

If it doesn't relate to you then it's not an insult to you.

He never said "all liberals" and had he done so then you could legitimately claim some sort of "faux-trage"... Broad brushes, although large, are not all encompassing...

I'm not upset first off.
Interesting... Usually the words "you can rightly go fuck yourself" tend to lead one to believe some sort of upset feelings from the person who typed it...

Secondly, when someone insults me by trying to connect me with something I'm not I am not going to take it lying down.

He never said "all liberals" and had he done so then you could legitimately claim some sort of "faux-trage"... Broad brushes, although large, are not all encompassing...
naw, i do that with no feelings at all ;)

I'm not upset first off.

Id say he is upset all the time, seeming to be unhinged or about to become unhinged at any moment.
It is all just to much.
I m fairly unfamiliar with the poster,He has been on ignore since having read 3 posts in a row some time back. They were evidence of no further attention needed .
That was until someone had to go ahead and quote him.
And here we are.

I going to have a ginger beer.

Forum List

Back