President Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

The requirements for professorship in Norway are to have a Doctoral degree according to the Wiki page.
Not that Im a big fan of wiki but in this case I doesn't seem to have been a highly emotionally charged debate over the issue so I assume it may in fact be accurate.

You do not have to be employed at a university to be a professor or a teacher , He teaches daily on Hate radio and in books.

come on now, Mr. Fitnah, you are so close to the truth.

Just say it with me:

Mark Levin is not a Law Professor.

(i apologize for the patronizing tone, i could not find another way to put it)
He would be considered qualified as a professor of law in the country in question, Norway.
It's all pretty stupidly irrelevant, isn't it?

He wasn't qualified to be a nominator. Period.

come on now, Mr. Fitnah, you are so close to the truth.

Just say it with me:

Mark Levin is not a Law Professor.

(i apologize for the patronizing tone, i could not find another way to put it)
He would be considered qualified as a professor of law in the country in question, Norway.

Perhaps so. But there is no doubt who he put in for nomination is, was, and always will be a better choice.

this is too hilarious. mr fitnah appears again after enough blubber insulates him from fail.
hey, what about the prof status of mark levin? where does he teach?
To be employed is not a requirement
His degree provides the necessary status

Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJuris_Doctor
Latin
doceo docui doctum : to instruct, teach, tutor.
doctor : teacher.
doctrina : doctrine, teaching, instruction, learning.

Mark Levin
Levin earned his B.A. and J.D. at Temple University.

The meaning of the word professor (Latin: professor, person who professes to be an expert in some art or science, teacher of highest rank[1])

Mark R. Levin grew up in Philadelphia, PA and holds a B.A. from Temple University, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude. Levin also earned a J.D. from the Temple University Beasley School of Law.

The honor is typically indicated on the diploma. Latin honours are often conferred upon law school graduates receiving a Juris Doctor or J.D., where they are generally based upon class rank or grade point average.

Professors are qualified experts, of the various levels described above, who may do the following:
conduct lectures and seminars in their field of study (i.e., they "profess"), such as the basic fields of science, humanities, social sciences, education, literature, music or the applied fields of engineering, design, medicine, law, or business;
perform advanced research in their fields.
provide pro bono community service, including consulting functions (such as advising government and nonprofit organizations);
teach campus-based or online courses with the help of instructional technology;
train young or new academics (graduate students);
carry out administrative or managerial functions, usually at a high level (e.g. deans, heads of department, librarians, etc.).

Fully qualified .

sorry, mr. fitnah. i take that as your admission that mark levin is not a professor.

if not, then in the future call me professor too, as i have earned some degrees.

or is [general] your education this fucked up, that you get professor the moment [general]you graduate?

youre going to need the PhD for that, or at least the EdD

Perhaps so. But there is no doubt who he put in for nomination is, was, and always will be a better choice.

ok, there is the meat.

and no, norway would not qualify some law school graduate as a professor.

why would they.

To be employed is not a requirement
His degree provides the necessary status

Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJuris_Doctor
Latin
doceo docui doctum : to instruct, teach, tutor.
doctor : teacher.
doctrina : doctrine, teaching, instruction, learning.

Mark Levin
Levin earned his B.A. and J.D. at Temple University.

The meaning of the word professor (Latin: professor, person who professes to be an expert in some art or science, teacher of highest rank[1])

Mark R. Levin grew up in Philadelphia, PA and holds a B.A. from Temple University, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude. Levin also earned a J.D. from the Temple University Beasley School of Law.

The honor is typically indicated on the diploma. Latin honours are often conferred upon law school graduates receiving a Juris Doctor or J.D., where they are generally based upon class rank or grade point average.

Professors are qualified experts, of the various levels described above, who may do the following:
conduct lectures and seminars in their field of study (i.e., they "profess"), such as the basic fields of science, humanities, social sciences, education, literature, music or the applied fields of engineering, design, medicine, law, or business;
perform advanced research in their fields.
provide pro bono community service, including consulting functions (such as advising government and nonprofit organizations);
teach campus-based or online courses with the help of instructional technology;
train young or new academics (graduate students);
carry out administrative or managerial functions, usually at a high level (e.g. deans, heads of department, librarians, etc.).

Fully qualified .

sorry, mr. fitnah. i take that as your admission that mark levin is not a professor.

if not, then in the future call me professor too, as i have earned some degrees.

or is [general] your education this fucked up, that you get professor the moment [general]you graduate?

youre going to need the PhD for that, or at least the EdD

like mark levin?

ok, there is the meat.

why would they.

Because that is their standard.

dude, you are punting. this is a minor thing. why can't you get over yourself and agree with me that rush limbaugh was not nominated?

ok, there is the meat.

why would they.

Because that is their standard.

dude, you are punting. this is a minor thing. why can't you get over yourself and agree with me that rush limbaugh was not nominated?
I dont agree with you assertion.
There is more than a possibility you are wrong .
In fact it is likely you are your based on prior performance.

It would be better for your position to edit the wiki page to reflect your opinion. then come back and show the change in Norways standard.

Well, without reading through this thread, he was about as qualified as Obama. :lol:

hey you cannot give your opinion without reading all the posts! that's like totally unfair!

That's like 85 pages. :lol:
you didnt miss much

obamabots: he brought hopey changey, he deserves it, besides, hes better than BOOOOSH

rightwingnuts: Obama bought them off to win

most normal people*: it wasnt a just award to give the Nobel to someone that hasnt actually done anything YET

*including Obama

Last edited:

Forum List

Back