Pres. Trump Speaks Out Against Big Tech Censoring

Hate speech to liberals is anything they don't agree with. But when they tell their minions to harass Trumps people. There is no hate speech there.
That`s worse than the president telling his goons to beat up protesters and he`ll pay their fines? Harassment? Poor little Snowflakes.

But Maxine doing it and you didn't bat an eye
What Maxine did pales in comparison to Trump ordering his goons to beat people up. Find a passing 5th grader to explain the difference between harassment and physical assault. Jeezus, are you really that stupid?

What Maxine did pales in comparison to Trump ordering his goons to beat people up. Find a passing 5th grader to explain the difference between harassment and physical assault. Jeezus, are you really that stupid?

So, he really meant that, huh? So he's not allowed to joke? Yet, Obama meant "You didn't build that!", and "You can keep your doctor, you can keep your health plan" Right?

Hate speech to liberals is anything they don't agree with. But when they tell their minions to harass Trumps people. There is no hate speech there.
That`s worse than the president telling his goons to beat up protesters and he`ll pay their fines? Harassment? Poor little Snowflakes.

But Maxine doing it and you didn't bat an eye

You're a hack dude a partisan hack who forgot one if your own did the same thing you accuse Trump of. Freaking dumbass

So, he really meant that, huh? So he's not allowed to joke? Yet, Obama meant "You didn't build that!", and "You can keep your doctor, you can keep your health plan" Right?

He's a hack

Who determines what it isn't? Some snot nosed person such as yourself? Each private platform has a TOS. Facebook pulled down Antifa's D.C. page prior to the Rally2 last weekend. Was that unfair, you think?

Would it be unfair if the electric company cut off your electricity as a result of you making a comment at a school board meeting?

To you conservatives...how many times do I have to say this? Your problem is not political.

Really ? I posted this the other day, yet silence from you-
MINISTER FARRAKHAN (@LouisFarrakhan) on Twitter
Pinned Tweet

·
Jun 6
Thoroughly and completely unmasking the Satanic Jew and the Synagogue of Satan. Full Video: (link: https://youtu.be/OTGBgIeaStc) youtu.be/OTGBgIeaStc

The problem is it's not even across the board and exactly who determines what "hate speech" is? Some snot nosed millinenal at Fascistbook? Or Twitter?
Who determines what it isn't? Some snot nosed person such as yourself? Each private platform has a TOS. Facebook pulled down Antifa's D.C. page prior to the Rally2 last weekend. Was that unfair, you think?

Gfy yourself you partisan hack artist and stop acting like a wannabe Mussolini.

Take SPLC they run around deeming everyone under the sun a hate group if they they don't follow the leftist (and yours) agenda but in actuality are a hate group themselves.
You ignored my question. Who does determine it, if the owners of the site don't, should it be YOU?

If I don't own it how could I you stupid bitch
I guess I really hit a nerve with that one. If you folks won't police your own and have the cajones to stand up to hate groups, we will. They don't belong here.

You don’t know if I sling hate speech here? Really?
So the President is opposed to removing hate speech and threatening speech from a private plaform.
What a shocker.
This man REALLY needs to move off Breitbart for his indepth news sources.
You say they remove hate speech? Do you consider me one to sling hate speech, OldLady?
I don't know, depotoo. Did they pull you off somewhere? What did they say was the reason, if so?

He never said that liar.

Well after hillary supporters started to attack Trump supporters at his rallies, what are you gonna do? If someone tries to attack me, I'm gonna go after them 100% and if i get the better of them. They will end up in the hospital, not that I'm a badass but once you get me that worked up i don't stop till i know you're not a threat to me anymore. So the moral of the story is, keep your hands off and nothing will happen to you snowflakes.

Don't forget they bring a knife, then we bring a gun.

So the President is opposed to removing hate speech and threatening speech from a private plaform.
What a shocker.

The problem is it's not even across the board and exactly who determines what "hate speech" is? Some snot nosed millinenal at Fascistbook? Or Twitter?

There is no doubt that Alex Jones uses hate speech.

What a shocker.

I don't follow Jones so you're barking up the wrong tree. Again, you on the left think only rightwing sites are guilty of hate content, why is that? You're a bunch of partisan hacks that's why and have zero cred...absolutely none

What a shocker.

You mean disagreeing with the America is bad agenda?

Alex Jones does not deserve a platform. He is a bigot plain and simple. No sane person would suggest he does.

I have never read his stuff, so don't know if he is a bigot, or not. However, where does it stop? Do we ban, and censor everything in which we disagree, or don't like?

I don't agree with Gov. Cuomo about America never being great. I find him disgusting. Should I push to censor him, because in MY OPINION he doesn't deserve a platform? He's anti American. I don't agree with Obama. He said "I didn't build that!" He's anti capitalist, let's censor his speech. See?

What a shocker.

You mean disagreeing with the America is bad agenda?

A novel idea left loons can't seem to grasp, if something offends you don't read it, if a statue offends you don't visit it or look at it, if a speech offends you don't listen to it....but nooooooo they have to be fascist assholes and demand someone take it away.

Progressives (today's liberals, and Democrats) are CONTROL freaks. If THEY don't like something they must take it away from those who do. Guns for instance. They are all about controlling, and dictating to others. It comes from being insecure about themselves.

Last edited:
I was hoping something might to be done to stop the collusion.

Pres. Trump Speaks Out Against Big Tech Censoring Conservatives: 'Cannot Be Allowed to Happen'

View attachment 211273

Pres. Trump Speaks Out Against Big Tech Censoring Conservatives: 'Cannot Be Allowed to Happen'

Alex Jones does not deserve a platform. He is a bigot plain and simple. No sane person would suggest he does.
The definition of bigot is a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions. Sounds like you and the rest of the lala land liberals. The ones who are doing all the censoring.

Not shocked at all that Trump is coming out in defense of his hateful right wing buddies. The individuals they've banned have repeatedly broke their terms of service with their hate.

Trump should be lucky Twitter didn't ban his ass Chump himself has a broken Twitters trolling and bullying policies multiple times.

Forum List

Back