Pres. Trump Speaks Out Against Big Tech Censoring

So the President is opposed to removing hate speech and threatening speech from a private plaform.
What a shocker.
This man REALLY needs to move off Breitbart for his indepth news sources.

The problem is it's not even across the board and exactly who determines what "hate speech" is? Some snot nosed millinenal at Fascistbook? Or Twitter?

There is no doubt that Alex Jones uses hate speech.

I don't follow Jones so you're barking up the wrong tree. Again, you on the left think only rightwing sites are guilty of hate content, why is that? You're a bunch of partisan hacks that's why and have zero cred...absolutely none

Maybe you should find out before you run your finger. This revolves around Alex Jones. Standing up to Alex Jones does not make you a liberal. You have zero credibility. You side with a alt-right guy and you are alt-right.

So the President is opposed to removing hate speech and threatening speech from a private plaform.
What a shocker.

The problem is it's not even across the board and exactly who determines what "hate speech" is? Some snot nosed millinenal at Fascistbook? Or Twitter?

You mean disagreeing with the America is bad agenda?

Alex Jones does not represent America. America does not agree with Jones. Only alt-right types like you do.

What a shocker.

I don't follow Jones so you're barking up the wrong tree. Again, you on the left think only rightwing sites are guilty of hate content, why is that? You're a bunch of partisan hacks that's why and have zero cred...absolutely none

You just admitted to not following Jones. So that makes you unaware of the hate he spews.

This isn't a conservative issue. This is a hate speech issue.

Conservative commentators like Shapiro are morons, but they don't incite hate and violence. Alex Jones does.

This isn't a right wing problem. This is an Alex Jones problem.

What a shocker.

Maybe you should find out before you run your finger. This revolves around Alex Jones. Standing up to Alex Jones does not make you a liberal. You have zero credibility. You side with a alt-right guy and you are alt-right.

Take your Alt right crap and stick it up your leftist bunghole. That's just more stupid shit you assholes invented to divide and anyone reading your crap knows you're an ill informed partisan whackjob. You've never met a leftist loon agenda you didn't fall lockstep into....mindless sheeple

I was hoping something might to be done to stop the collusion.

Pres. Trump Speaks Out Against Big Tech Censoring Conservatives: 'Cannot Be Allowed to Happen'

View attachment 211273

Pres. Trump Speaks Out Against Big Tech Censoring Conservatives: 'Cannot Be Allowed to Happen'

Alex Jones does not deserve a platform. He is a bigot plain and simple. No sane person would suggest he does.
The definition of bigot is a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions. Sounds like you and the rest of the lala land liberals. The ones who are doing all the censoring.

The fact is that you can say anything you want. No one is saying he should be arrested for what he is saying. That does not mean he should have a platform like Twitter and Facebook to spread his hate. Where are his free speech rights being violated.

What a shocker.

You just admitted to not following Jones. So that makes you unaware of the hate he spews.

Conservative commentators like Shapiro are morons, but they don't incite hate and violence. Alex Jones does.

Question. Can leftwing sites be guilty of hate speech? You're another whack job that can't see the forest for the trees

What a shocker.

Question. Can leftwing sites be guilty of hate speech? You're another whack job that can't see the forest for the trees

If they are encouraging people to harass parents of dead children, then yes. If they are propagating conspiracies that led to a shooting, then yes they should be banned.

The left isn't immune to crazy either.

What a shocker.

Take your Alt right crap and stick it up your leftist bunghole. That's just more stupid shit you assholes invented to divide and anyone reading your crap knows you're an ill informed partisan whackjob. You've never met a leftist loon agenda you didn't fall lockstep into....mindless sheeple

Looks like the alt-right is touchy. You are the stupid shit. You are the one who is ill-informed as you claim not to know who Jones is. A Trump supporter accusing others being mindless sheeple. Trump supporters are the ultimate exhibit of mindlessness cult members.

I find it interesting the same folks crying Alex Jones ban, are the same ones who support people refusing service to someone based on their sexuality. They sight that private businesses are free to serve who they wish.

So why aren't these private tech companies allowed to ban hateful individuals?

If they are encouraging people to harass parents of dead children, then yes. If they are propagating conspiracies that led to a shooting, then yes they should be banned.

The left isn't immune to crazy either.

How about ANIFTA, are they a hate group? BLM? Guilty of promoting violence? Shouldn't they both be banned from any platform Jones has been? Say no and you're going to look like a ridiculous partisan hack and say yes you'll probably feel the ire of the left.

Maxine Waters? Should she be banned form FB and other platforms for promoting violence towards Trump supporters?

Looks like the alt-right is touchy. You are the stupid shit. You are the one who is ill-informed as you claim not to know who Jones is. A Trump supporter accusing others being mindless sheeple. Trump supporters are the ultimate exhibit of mindlessness cult members.

I can't be something I don't believe exists you stupid twit. GFY you're blabbering about shit you're clueless on once again

Furthermore stop trying to run with the big dogs, you're just an ankle snapper

Facebook pulled down Antifa's D.C. page prior to the Rally2 last weekend. Was that unfair, you think?

What TOS could Jones have violated that didnt see the below as violations? He is still a member in good standing blasting away at Trump like the rest of the Hollywood millionaires.
fonda3.jpg

fonda.jpg

fonda1.jpg

Facebook isn't aware that only bakers are allowed to decide whom they wish to do business.

I posted all of 3 posts, in my entire time on a media platform, to a gop candidates page refuting someone else’s post, with links. I only joined due to my need for my water rescue group using its platform. Kept to myself, on their closed page, but ventured to look at a local candidates page to check something, corrected a post, and then got banned. They threatened to report me as a bot due to my security settings, did, and then I got locked out that same night. I think you’ve known me long enough to know I am not a bot. Please admit to that.
What a shocker.
You say they remove hate speech? Do you consider me one to sling hate speech, OldLady?
I don't know, depotoo. Did they pull you off somewhere? What did they say was the reason, if so?
Depotoo, you should change your security setting, I think.

Facebook isn't aware that only bakers are allowed to decide whom they wish to do business.

Fascistbook may be the most unaware enity on the planet

I've never had an account. According to my mom and sister, it is just mostly just people arguing over how President Trump is either awesome or horrible.

I used to have one but finally deactivated it. The last straw was the data mining of me and my contacts

Forum List

Back