Pregnant woman shoots potential robber at Houston gas station

Lame.

Daily occurrence in thug neighborhoods. You've already said you won't visit O'Hare airport because of a shooting on the south side, does this mean you won't visit Texas?

Texas allows you to defend yourself. Chicago only allows rich people to defend themselves.

So, I will happily travel to Texas, but avoid shitcago like the plague it is.

images

Last thing I put on when I leave my home...
If you are going out for dinner, do you carry it with you inside? I suppose most places don’t care but it seems like somewhere you won’t need it (even though shit happens anywhere)

Glad the alleged criminal survived so that he can get tried and possibly sent to prison.

Also glad he survived so that his shooter doesn’t have to feel at all guilty just because she had to shoot him.

This was a feel good story all around.

If you are going out for dinner, do you carry it with you inside? I suppose most places don’t care but it seems like somewhere you won’t need it (even though shit happens anywhere)
I even take it to church... its concealed and I have the permit in both AZ and CA....
I didn't survive Afghanistan and Iraq just to be shot by some freaked out nutcase or gang banger thug....

Do criminals have some secret unwritten rule they they won't commit a robbery or a murder in a restaurant?

I even take it to church... its concealed and I have the permit in both AZ and CA....
I didn't survive Afghanistan and Iraq just to be shot by some freaked out nutcase or gang banger thug....
I do not carry at the Indiana state fair, any other government office, Simon malls, and the city swimming pool. That is about it.

No, this is too dumb to talk about because she did not have to shoot him again. He was unarmed. Had he reached his firearm then you could act all John Wayne and run out of ammo, but he is not a threat without a firearm and in this case there is proof the further use of deadly force was not required because no more shots fired and no further injury was done to anyone. No, it is you John Wayne wanna be wild wild west dumb asses that get people killed. I hope you do not carry a firearm. Or even own one. If you want to learn more about deadly force a good place to start is Massood Ayoob. Please read his short book, there are no big words in it.
We Won't Live Free Until Thughugging Lawmakers Live in Fear

The next time the subhuman tries to kill someone, he won't be stupid enough to think that most Americans are unarmed these days, especially pregnant woman.

That's doesn't even make sense, but then, neither do you.

Actually, it makes sense multiple ways, as in disbelief you live in a rich neighborhood, and even if you did, you still need a gun as the gang bangers are robbing people all over the city.

And it also is an excellent sarcastic response to the claim that Texas is wildly violent.

But, you have to be intelligent to understand those subtleties, and we all know you ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Actually, it makes sense multiple ways, as in disbelief you live in a rich neighborhood, and even if you did, you still need a gun as the gang bangers are robbing people all over the city.

And it also is an excellent sarcastic response to the claim that Texas is wildly violent.

But, you have to be intelligent to understand those subtleties, and we all know you ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Has nothing to do with my post. Take your meds and go to bed. And make sure you are locked and loaded.

Has nothing to do with my post. Take your meds and go to bed. And make sure you are locked and loaded.

Like I said, you must be intelligent to understand, and you clearly are not.

I suggest you take heed of your own advice.

I have problems with people shooting people for property or any thing else not involving physical harm to oneself or others until you really have to. These clowns that talk about shooting a pot head stealing their push mower out their shed 20 yards from the house is just wrong morally and ethically. But I have heard repeatedly it is legal in Texas. I dunno, but I wish American gun owners would be a bit more informed about the use of deadly force.
If someone is pointing a gun at me and demanding I give up possessions, I have every right to consider my life is in danger.

If I honestly feel all they want is my wallet, I will just give it to them. I can replace anything in my wallet far easier than I can fix my health or come back from the dead.. If I think they will shoot me even if I do turn over my wallet I will do what ever I can to stop that from happening.

I have problems with people shooting people for property or any thing else not involving physical harm to oneself or others until you really have to. These clowns that talk about shooting a pot head stealing their push mower out their shed 20 yards from the house is just wrong morally and ethically. But I have heard repeatedly it is legal in Texas. I dunno, but I wish American gun owners would be a bit more informed about the use of deadly force.

Now that criminals are killing security guards over a shoplifting ticket, the gloves are off. If they try and steal, they suffer the consequences.

They set the rules, now they get to die by them.

So if the perp was trying to rob you or one of your family members, you wouldn't defend your life if he was a Biden-voter?

Dude, you're too ignorant to even own a firearm. You should be red-flagged immediately.
So you like red flag laws?

If I have pants on, I have my firearm. At home I usually lock it up because grandkids, but still close at hand.
A good regulation would be that you are responsible if your grandkids use your gun to kill someone.

Doesn't the 2nd amendment start off like this "A well regulated.....

A good regulation would be that you are responsible if your grandkids use your gun to kill someone.

Doesn't the 2nd amendment start off like this "A well regulated.....

Well regulated meant "IN GOOD WORKING ORDER" at that time.

Has nothing to do with laws regulating their usage.

Forum List

Back