Pregnant woman shoots potential robber at Houston gas station

Rittenhouse at the time he fired it was a clear case of self defense. My problem with that case is he was 17. At 17 a kid at Arby's cannot run the meat slicer, but Kyle was carrying a rifle protecting a car lot. Some adult was irresponsible somewhere.

So what would you do Mr. Fudd, let him call time-out to get a handle on it?

It's ill-informed peeps like you that get people killed.
No, this is too dumb to talk about because she did not have to shoot him again. He was unarmed. Had he reached his firearm then you could act all John Wayne and run out of ammo, but he is not a threat without a firearm and in this case there is proof the further use of deadly force was not required because no more shots fired and no further injury was done to anyone. No, it is you John Wayne wanna be wild wild west dumb asses that get people killed. I hope you do not carry a firearm. Or even own one. If you want to learn more about deadly force a good place to start is Massood Ayoob. Please read his short book, there are no big words in it.

The guy who got shot was a trump supporter and the woman voted for Biden.

So if the perp was trying to rob you or one of your family members, you wouldn't defend your life if he was a Biden-voter?

Dude, you're too ignorant to even own a firearm. You should be red-flagged immediately.

All three had a gun.... does everyone in the inner city have guns now?.... good luck trying to take them away dems.....
It looks like a video game....

Try reaching for a firearm after the police put you down, and see what happens. You'll more than likely be the recipient of an anchor shot to the head.
She was not the police, and factually another round was not required. So babble on, but try to educate yourself somehow besides westerns.

I thought this made us all safer? Good guy with a gun, all that?

No one is taking away anyone's guns, in fact, we are making it easier to buy one.
Biden talks about new gun regulation every chance he gets so what are you talking about?.... I bet there are more ghost guns in the minority community than anyone realizes....
The dems will never be able to take them as long as there are ineffective police departments in blue cities.... protect the people or they will protect themselves....

No, this is too dumb to talk about because she did not have to shoot him again. He was unarmed. Had he reached his firearm then you could act all John Wayne and run out of ammo, but he is not a threat without a firearm and in this case there is proof the further use of deadly force was not required because no more shots fired and no further injury was done to anyone. No, it is you John Wayne wanna be wild wild west dumb asses that get people killed. I hope you do not carry a firearm. Or even own one. If you want to learn more about deadly force a good place to start is Massood Ayoob. Please read his short book, there are no big words in it.
Nice little Fudd.

images

Last thing I put on when I leave my home...

She was not the police, and factually another round was not required. So babble on, but try to educate yourself somehow besides westerns.

That doesn't make one fucks worth of difference, and you know dick about law-enforcement. Do you know why police officers carry guns? It sure as fuck isn't to protect you, because they actually have no constitutional duty to protect.

Police officers carry firearms to protect themselves, which was what she was doing. And seeing how neither of them were charged, they had every right to do what they did.

That doesn't make one fucks worth of difference, and you know dick about law-enforcement. Do you know why police officers carry guns? It sure as fuck isn't to protect you, because they actually have no constitutional duty to protect.

Police officers carry firearms to protect themselves, which was what she was doing. And seeing how neither of them were charged, they had every right to do what they did.
Stop. Read what I said above. You are trying to change the circumstances and argue some other stupid point. We often talk about hypothetical s when discussing use of deadly force. In this case we do not, because we know what happened. So until you say something intelligent of funny I am pretty much done with this supidity.

Stop. Read what I said above. You are trying to change the circumstances and argue some other stupid point. We often talk about hypothetical s when discussing use of deadly force. In this case we do not, because we know what happened. So until you say something intelligent of funny I am pretty much done with this supidity.

Actually it was yourself who tried to change the circumstances by assuming that because she wasn't law-enforcement, the shooting should have been conducted differently.

Forum List

Back