Pregnant woman shoots potential robber at Houston gas station

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

The suspect fell but continued to reach for his gun before he threw it away while face-down on the pavement.

The man that was assaulted then collected the gun and walked out of frame while the pregnant woman continued to hold her gun pointed at the suspect.
On the day of the incident, the Houston Police confirmed that the adult male suspect was transported to a medical facility and expected to survive his injuries. It also confirmed that he was shot while attempting to commit a robbery.

Stay frosty and strapped out there folks because you never know when you could be a victim.

Better yet don't live anywhere near dem run shit-holes.

Keep your strong hand free at all times.

Lame.

Daily occurrence in thug neighborhoods. You've already said you won't visit O'Hare airport because of a shooting on the south side, does this mean you won't visit Texas?

The suspect fell but continued to reach for his gun before he threw it away while face-down on the pavement.

The man that was assaulted then collected the gun and walked out of frame while the pregnant woman continued to hold her gun pointed at the suspect.
On the day of the incident, the Houston Police confirmed that the adult male suspect was transported to a medical facility and expected to survive his injuries. It also confirmed that he was shot while attempting to commit a robbery.

Stay frosty and strapped out there folks because you never know when you could be a victim.

I love happy ending stories, though if he was down but continuing to reach for weapon, another round or too, might have been in order and justified.:dance:

You need to not think like that. A couple of years ago I was in a very nice neighborhood working on a house I was getting ready to sell, when I found myself talking to a sweaty meth head with a hand axe. Don't even relax in "nice" very republican neighborhood in a very Republican state.

Lame.

Daily occurrence in thug neighborhoods. You've already said you won't visit O'Hare airport because of a shooting on the south side, does this mean you won't visit Texas?
Yep, there is only one thing in Texas with any redeeming value and that's the Gulf surf fishing.....I can do as well on the Outer Banks so no I won't be going back.....It's not even a proper free state.

You are the kinda guy that harm our gun rights more than the democrats. We have to be responsible gun owners that have a firm understanding of the justified use of deadly force. You do not.
If he's armed he's still a threat. There are no time-outs in a gunfight.

Go clutch your pearls someplace else.

Looks like she got off one more shot right at the end of the video. You can see the slide jump back...

shot.jpg

Last edited:
You are the kinda guy that harm our gun rights more than the democrats. We have to be responsible gun owners that have a firm understanding of the justified use of deadly force. You do not.
With stand your ground it’s become unclear. We need to fix that law or undo it.

With stand your ground it’s become unclear. We need to fix that law or undo it.
I have problems with people shooting people for property or any thing else not involving physical harm to oneself or others until you really have to. These clowns that talk about shooting a pot head stealing their push mower out their shed 20 yards from the house is just wrong morally and ethically. But I have heard repeatedly it is legal in Texas. I dunno, but I wish American gun owners would be a bit more informed about the use of deadly force.

Forum List

Back