predominantly white crowd

oh... duh... i'm still having coffee cup number one.

sorry.

again... for the upteenth time, what honor was 'lost'? 'and what did this bunch of white people need to reclaim besides the right to say the word n****r whenever they want to?

No honor was lost. Beck is a looney-tunes asshole.

I was commenting mainly on the media coverage.

well, we certainly agree about that. but apparently quite a few people don't think so.

because they can't say a bunch of eurocentric white people are trying to steal king's legacy and un-do it.

that's why they say predominantly white... it's 'code' same as saying 'lost honor'.

:confused:

TEA PARTY = White, right-wing, middle-aged, fanatical Christian zealots with a hatred for anyone not of the same "cut" as they are.

canadairrelvant.jpg

Zona can't debate me and he knows it, so now he's just reduced to " For all things conhog.............."

Pitiful Zona, at least make an effort.

Debate you? I have shown you to be an idiot on so many occasions. Seriously. I just like pointing out to you, your thoughts on all things race when you bring it up.

Oh and see my sig if you forgot what you said.

I have a hard time taking a person seriously who actually said the Sherrod thing wasn't a hatchet job. If you cant even admit righty wing biased there, then your a tough nut to crack.

Percentage of White Americans is 79.6% (according to the US Census Bureau 2009)

So, if the crowd was 87% white, then 13% were minorities. If Beck is this evil race baiter, 'spewing hate' yadda, yadda, yadda, why did so many non Whites turn up? Did they get lost on the way to the race baiters rally next door?

Where did you get this country is 79.6% white? Link the census bureau 2009 please...And where EXACTLY did you get the beck crowd was 87% white?

I am willing to put money on the fact there there was more than 87% whites at a beck rally. I would love to know where you got your number from. OH and the "race baiter" rally next door.....that one is a race baiter rally? They had Al Sharpton speaking at a rally on the anniversary of MLK's historic speech and that is race baiting? You sound like the people who called MLK an agitator back in the 60's. Seriously, you do.

Idiot much?

Last edited:
I believe someone asked earlier for the "reasoning" that says Beck's predominantly white rally is racist, and Sharpton's predominantly black rally is not.

No one has stepped up yet to explain.

It it perhaps driven by the ridiculous notion that minorities can't be racist?

So, if the crowd was 87% white, then 13% were minorities. If Beck is this evil race baiter, 'spewing hate' yadda, yadda, yadda, why did so many non Whites turn up? Did they get lost on the way to the race baiters rally next door?

Where did you get this country is 79.6% white? Link the census bureau 2009 please...And where EXACTLY did you get the beck crowd was 87% white?

I am willing to put money on the fact there there was more than 87% whites at a beck rally. I would love to know where you got your number from. OH and the "race baiter" rally next door.....that one is a race baiter rally? They had Al Sharpton speaking at a rally on the anniversary of MLK's historic speech and that is race baiting? You sound like the people who called MLK an agitator back in the 60's. Seriously, you do.

Idiot much?

is there a media article about the predominant skin color of attendees at sharpton's rally?

I believe someone asked earlier for the "reasoning" that says Beck's predominantly white rally is racist, and Sharpton's predominantly black rally is not.

Idiot much?

is there a media article about the predominant skin color of attendees at sharpton's rally?

Ask Daveman. :lol:

Idiot much?

Sharpton-Rally-1120am-471x349.jpg

When it's pointed out that the Republican Party is 90% white and nearly all Christian, they deny it.

Why?

After all, they target minorities. Next, they'll be denying that.

The denial actually comes when you refuse to admit that Democrats are more likely to believe in the Second Coming than Republicans. How is this possible when all the Christians are Republicans?

When it's pointed out that the Republican Party is 90% white and nearly all Christian, they deny it.

Why?

After all, they target minorities. Next, they'll be denying that.

and 6% of scientists.

Minorities don't vote republican. That is their choice. Why is that a problem?

Not of the Democrats like rdean and Reid get their way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLpX9ljKf-4]YouTube - Senator Harry Reid Uses Race To Garner Votes[/ame]

So, let me get this straight. The us population is 87% white, and the rally attenders were 87% white and someone says there is a problem?

I don't think anyone said there was a problem. The article stated a fact. But then the right winger who made this thread thinks it's a problem for the article to state that fact.....

No, the article stated an opinion laid out as a fact. Putting loaded language in a news report like this is indicative of bad journalism and should never be tolerated. The fact that you defend it shows how pervasive it has become. Read the following for an explanation.

Useful Fools Subtle Editorializing by AP

Last edited:

Idiot much?

Go find the fucking information yourself, you lazyassed moron. I told you the figure is from the National Census Bureau for 2009. And the 87% was from the fucking liberal media, you sad bastard.

Loser ever?

I am not here to spoon feed you or anyone else. The information is freely available. Now, fuck off and find it.

What race baiters rally next door?

Sharpton.... he's made a good living out of race baiting.

Seen any pics of his 'reclaiming the dream' rally? 200/300 blacks. No accusations of racism for that?
Please describe what happened at the other rally that could be described as race baiting. I have seen clips of it and it seemed a peaceful march mimicking MLK's original march and speech.

:rofl:

Sharpton-Rally-1120am-471x349.jpg
zona is an idiot

The Census has traditionally included Hispanics as whites. Now they sometimes break out Non-Hispanic Whites and Hispanics. Non-Hispanic Whites are @ 65% of the population.

it should also be noted that only two amendments ever limited individual rights... the amendment requiring prohibition and that whiich outlawed slavery.

Not true. The 11th Amendment specifically limited each individuals right to sue the government.

Yes. We Catholics hate minorities. There are no minorities in our Church at all.

Except the millions of minorities, across the world, that are Catholic... and not white! :eek::eek:

Have you run out of straws yet?

what about non-catholics? i demand that jews be allowed to join or you're racist. :eusa_whistle:

nice attempt at deflection. is color the only basis on which we can discriminate?

You are welcome to join the Catholic Church, jillian. We're an accepting bunch. We even let blacks in! :eek::eek::eek:

but not jews. :)

Forum List

Back