Liberal Hypocrite Watch--Ground Zero Mosque vs. Glen Beck Rally

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Do you find it real interesting that an Imam who says America has blood on our hands wants to put a Mosque at Ground Zero?

You find it interesting that the left are all for this in the name of "religious tolerance," and "freedom of religious expression."

Why I have liberals on record here on this board saying they agree with the Imam's statements about America.

But Glen Beck holds a rally about turning back to God??????? :eek::eek::eek:

And liberals become UNGLUED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why it's racism, and intolerance, and it's it's it's CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Heaven's to Betsy get out the smelling salts liberals are going to faint at the "intolerance" of inviting muslims and jews, and Christians and buddists and whoever else wishes to turn to God at a rally open to all.

The religious INTOLERANCE of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do liberals even THINK of how ridiculously HYPOCRITICAL they appear on this?

Of course not, and even if they could (which they can't, that would take intelligence, which is something liberals don't have), they wouldn't care!

It's not about religious tolerance, it's about RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE.

The Ground Zero Imam HATES AMERICA and so do these lefties. That's what they have in common. The belief that America has blood on it's hands, etc etc etc. They HATE America as much as the Imam. So, OF COURSE, they are for the mosque.

BUT, Glen Beck LOVES AMERICA!!!!!!!! He wants to turn America back to God. Back to love of God and country!

LIBERALS HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!! That scares the crap out of them! :eek::eek::eek:

So, busted once again liberals. You claimed you were for religious tolerance, but your own rantings about the Glen Beck rally, proves that to be the ANOTHER LIBERAL PHONY LIE!!!!!!!!!!

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Notice liberals are quiet on this.

They know they stepped into it, when they so firmly planted their foot in thier mouths over both issues.

When they get busted for their own double standards, they just grow quiet and hope the issue goes away!

:eusa_shhh: :eusa_whistle:

Cowards!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've noticed it too and called them out on it in every Beck thread I can find, a lot seem to be seething with anger,bitterness and hypocrisy.

Freedom is messy, allow people to live their lives as they wish as much as possible, respect private property rights as much as possible and as a result, we might see less hypocrisy from BOTH sides.

I've noticed it too and called them out on it in every Beck thread I can find, a lot seem to be seething with anger,bitterness and hypocrisy.

Freedom is messy, allow people to live their lives as they wish as much as possible, respect private property rights as much as possible and as a result, we might see less hypocrisy from BOTH sides.

Well it is QUITE OBVIOUSLY coming from the left.

So much so they KNOW they have been busted on it. The cowards won't even try to come in here and rebut.

Too funny!

:lol::lol::lol:

What's a matter liberals?

Too afraid to come in here?

Even you guys have enough shame to know you are busted on your own hypocrisy?

How could that be?

That would mean you have shame in the first place?

Impossible!

:lol::lol::lol:

By your logic, wouldn't anyone who has different positions on the two issues be a hypocrite? Why is this a "liberal hypocrite watch"?

They know they stepped into it, when they so firmly planted their foot in thier mouths over both issues.

When they get busted for their own double standards, they just grow quiet and hope the issue goes away!

Cowards!

Monkey, the hypocrites are actually the Republican Tea Baggers, because they played the sensitivity card against a mosque being built and showed none in this case. Thats one card less they have to play in their war against the NYC mosque.

By your logic, wouldn't anyone who has different positions on the two issues be a hypocrite? Why is this a "liberal hypocrite watch"?

That would ONLY be true IF they were relegating their argument to "religious tolerance," on which liberals are basing their argument.

Nice try.

However, conservatives are basing thier argument against the mosque on facts LIBERALS ARE TRYING HARD TO IGNORE, such as the Imam's anti-American statements, their prior statements they wouldn't refuse money from Iran or the Saudi's, and they want to put it in a building that's roof was destroyed on 9/11 by the terrorists.

All issues liberals are trying to ignore.

Cowards!

Monkey, the hypocrites are actually the Republican Tea Baggers, because they played the sensitivity card against a mosque being built and showed none in this case. Thats one card less they have to play in their war against the NYC mosque.

Sensitivity?

It's "insensitive" to hold a rally in DC?????????

Based on what? That liberals don't like openly frothing at the mouth over the freedom of religion out in the open?

That would ONLY be true IF they were relegating their argument to "religious tolerance," on which liberals are basing their argument.

Nice try.

However, conservatives are basing thier argument against the mosque on facts LIBERALS ARE TRYING HARD TO IGNORE, such as the Imam's anti-American statements, their prior statements they wouldn't refuse money from Iran or the Saudi's, and they want to put it in a building that's roof was destroyed on 9/11 by the terrorists.

What facts are conservative Republicans and Tea baboons basing their opposition on?

Where the liberals failed and showed their hypocrisy was embracing the RIGHT of the Mosque while denouncing Beck and his army of Christians and their RIGHT to hold this rally , it was a well played strategy on Beck's part,in my honest opinion.

The right can be called out on being hypocrites at times on other issues but the left owns this hill on this issue.

Beck said to tturn it back to god? Which one? The Mormon god or the Christian god?

Islam is a very interesting religion, but mormonism is just...well....wow.

Nice try.

What facts are conservative Republicans and Tea baboons basing their opposition on?

I wish liberal morons would keep up with current events. Make me waste my time posting stuff, that's been out there for DAYS!

MYFOXNY.COM - While Imam Faisal Abdul Rauf has dominated headlines about the proposed cultural center and mosque near Ground Zero in lower Manhattan, developer Sharif el-Gamal, 37, is actually the central figure behind the project.

Yet just a few years ago, el-Gamal was waiting tables in some fancy Manhattan restaurants.

Naturally, we wanted to talk to Sharif el-Gamal to learn more about the man and his plans, but apparently he didn't want to meet us. We made repeated requests for a sit down interview with him, left him multiple voice mail messages and he never returned any of our calls. We even went to his office and talked to colleagues, but we were turned away. He left us with no choice: We had to go find him.

"I was pretty much in shock when I saw him on the news as the developer," the associate said. "What I can say about Sharif is nothing good.
He said el-Gamal liked living in the fast lane, meeting celebrities in the restaurants were he worked, and partying with them at nightclubs.
"Very persuasive, master manipulator," he said of el-Gamal.

Today, el-Gamal's holdings included at least four buildings in Manhattan, including the site near Ground Zero, one in Chelsea, and two residential buildings in Washington Heights, where tenants seem to like him.
Records show el-Gamal bought the Washington Heights properties in 2007 for a little less than $3 million each.
Ken Brandman, president of N.Y. Commercial Real Estate Services, knows el-Gamal well. He, too, was a bit surprised to hear el-Gamal is the developer in the mosque near Ground Zero.
"I don't think he has a lot of money," Brandman said. "I'm sure he didn't buy it with his own money."
Soho Properties bought the site for the mosque for $4.8 million in cash. Just four months later, with Manhattan's real estate market collapsed, el-Gamal made an even bigger deal.
With credit super tight, and prices plummeting, he paid $45 million for a 12-story commercial building in Chelsea that sold three years earlier for $31 million.

"It seems like a lot of pay in a downturn, considering it went for considerably less during the boom," said Stuart Elliott, the editor of Real Deal magazine.

El-Gamal, the waiter turned mogul, plunked down another $5 million as down payment on the Chelsea building.
"Something's up with that deal," Ken Brandman said. "Unless someone gave him a lot of money, or he won the lottery, than somebody else put up the money."

Fox 5 News has learned that el-Gamal did have help from a man named Hisham Elzanaty. Mortgage documents show that Elzanaty is the guarantor on the $39 million loan el-Gamal's company secured to buy the building.

El-Gamal is an American Muslim reportedly born to a Polish mother and an Egyptian father. He was raised in Brooklyn.

Video report also here: No Answers from Mosque Developer

Islamic Center Backers Won't Rule Out Taking Funds from Saudi Arabia, Iran

The developers behind the Islamic center planned for a site near Ground Zero won't rule out accepting financing from the Mideast -- including from Saudi Arabia and Iran -- as they begin searching for $100 million needed to build the project.

The religious organization and the development company behind the center declined to say how much of the $100 million needed to build the facility has already been raised.

Islamic Center Backers Won't Rule Out Taking Funds from Saudi Arabia, Iran - ABC News

We tend to forget, in the West that the United States has more muslim blood on it's hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-muslims. You may remember that the US-led saction against Iraq led to the death of over half a million children Iraqi children. This has been documented by the United Nations.

How do you tell people whose homes have been destroyed, whose lives have been destroyed, that this does not justify your actions of terrorism? It's hard. Yes, it is true that it does not justify the acts of bombing innocent civilians. That does not solve the problem. But after 50 years of, in many cases, oppression, of U.S. support of authoritarian regimes that have violated human rights in the most heinous of ways how else do people get attention? So, I'm not - I'm just providing you with the arguments that are happening intra-Islamically by those who feel the emotion of pain.

New Imam Audio: Latest on Ground Zero Mosque | The FOX Nation

The fact is, the entire thing stinks to high heaven and looks obviously like radical muslims who want to put this mosque at ground zero to GLOAT over what they did almost 10 years ago.

And OF COURSE liberals are all for it.

But Glen Beck holds a rally???????????? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Such obvious hypocrisy!

Where the liberals failed and showed their hypocrisy was embracing the RIGHT of the Mosque while denouncing Beck and his army of Christians and their RIGHT to hold this rally , it was a well played strategy on Beck's part,in my honest opinion.

The right can be called out on being hypocrites at times on other issues but the left owns this hill on this issue.

They own this one big time!

;)

Beck said to tturn it back to god? Which one? The Mormon god or the Christian god?

All; Mormons,Islams, Protestants,Catholics etc. are or should be, equal under the law in America.

Personally, while believing in a higher power, I don't care for organized Religion of any stripe, it tends to cause more problems than it's worth,imho.

Need I say more?

Thanks for proving my point!

Nice try.

In other words, "I don't like them. I don't want them to build this mosque."

Very different from an anti-Beck argument.

Well, at least in Mormonism, you don't have to worry about underwear shopping. :D

Nice try.

In other words, "I don't like them. I don't want them to build this mosque."

Very different from an anti-Beck argument.

BWAHAHHAAAAA!

IN OTHER WORDS YOU'RE saying, that when it comes to the Beck Rally, THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!

It's OKAY for liberals to argue "religious tolerance" for the mosque, but that Beck Rally, THAT'S DIFFERENT! :lol::lol::lol:

And notice liberals are still ignoring all the articles I posted on why I disagree with the mosque.

Thank you for proving me right, that you are turning a blind eye to the facts.

:lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back