predominantly white crowd

Zona can't debate me and he knows it, so now he's just reduced to " For all things conhog.............."

Pitiful Zona, at least make an effort.

When it's pointed out to room temperature IQ knuckle-draggers like you that nobody is checking skin color at the door, you keep playng it up as though it is happening.

Why?

After all, you keep making the inference. Next, you'll be denying that you do.

So is the Republican Party 90% white and nearly all Christian or isn't it? Why does saying that set off your kind? I would have thought you would be "proud" of it.
So what if it is?

Who says that I'm set off about anything?

Using your "standards" (supposing you have any) it could be claimed that the International Olympic Committee is conspiring against black and Hispanic ski racers, lugers and curlers.

When are you going to come up with any verifiable proof that anyone is - with willful foresight and malice- purposefully excluded from the GOP, tea party set, or any other political organization/movement you demagogue?

Like many of the drooling koolaiders on the left, rdrool is unable to see in color - only in black and white. Black is to be pandered to (not treated as equal, but as a 'special interest') and white is to be questioned. If the 'white' is not a Democrat, then they are evil hate filled Republicans.

I am ashamed that, as a country, we can produce human beings of that intellectual standard but them's the breaks. He's a moron.

Last edited:
So is the Republican Party 90% white and nearly all Christian or isn't it? Why does saying that set off your kind? I would have thought you would be "proud" of it.
So what if it is?

Who says that I'm set off about anything?

Using your "standards" (supposing you have any) it could be claimed that the International Olympic Committee is conspiring against black and Hispanic ski racers, lugers and curlers.

When are you going to come up with any verifiable proof that anyone is - with willful foresight and malice- purposefully excluded from the GOP, tea party set, or any other political organization/movement you demagogue?

Like many of the drooling koolaiders on the left, rdrool is unable to see in color - only in black and white. Black is to be pandered to (not treated as equal, but as a 'special interest') and white is to be questioned. If the 'white' is not a Democrat, then they are evil hate filled Republicans.

I am ashamed that, as a country, we can produce human beings of that intellectual standard but them's the breaks. He's a moron.
Don't fault Rdolt too much. He is a product of public schools, and working all those long hours on the deep fat fryer for his local university's food service has left him thinking he's faculty... not menial labor. And all those hours to attempt to have a thought are tiring.

Percentage of White Americans is 79.6% (according to the US Census Bureau 2009)

So, if the crowd was 87% white, then 13% were minorities. If Beck is this evil race baiter, 'spewing hate' yadda, yadda, yadda, why did so many non Whites turn up? Did they get lost on the way to the race baiters rally next door?

I love stupid journalists...reminds me of when whites were "looking for food" and blacks were "looters" during Katrina.

This leftist race-baiter is just as idiotic!

So, if the crowd was 87% white, then 13% were minorities. If Beck is this evil race baiter, 'spewing hate' yadda, yadda, yadda, why did so many non Whites turn up? Did they get lost on the way to the race baiters rally next door?
Beck was matching sales coupons and had better product.

us-adult-of-races.jpg

So, let me get this straight. The us population is 87% white, and the rally attenders were 87% white and someone says there is a problem?

I don't think anyone said there was a problem. The article stated a fact. But then the right winger who made this thread thinks it's a problem for the article to state that fact.....

WASHINGTON – Conservative commentator Glenn Beck and tea party champion Sarah Palin appealed Saturday to a vast, predominantly white crowd...

That little passage jumped at y'all too, huh?

Sheesh....They're not even trying to camouflage their race baiting anymore!

Why do you FOX lovers have such a problem admitting you're white? Are you ashamed of it?

WASHINGTON – Conservative commentator Glenn Beck and tea party champion Sarah Palin appealed Saturday to a vast, predominantly white crowd...

That little passage jumped at y'all too, huh?

Sheesh....They're not even trying to camouflage their race baiting anymore!

Why do you FOX lovers have such a problem admitting you're white? Are you ashamed of it?
why do you morons have a problem admitting you are morons? do you actually have shame?

I've just had a flick through images of both rallies and you know what I find interesting..... The 'Restoring Honor' Rally gets hammered for being predominantly white. But, the images I've seen from the 'Reclaiming the Dream' rally appears predominantly black. Where's the outrage and accusations of racism about that rally?

Genuine question.

Beck: Help us restore traditional American values

WASHINGTON – Conservative commentator Glenn Beck and tea party champion Sarah Palin appealed Saturday to a vast, predominantly white crowd on the National Mall to help restore traditional American values and honor Martin Luther King's message. Civil rights leaders who accused the group of hijacking King's legacy held their own rally and march.

Beck: Help us restore traditional American values - Yahoo! News

the irony...when do other crowds get labeled as predominantly this color or ethnicity....especially when talking about king's message where he dreamed one day we would not be judged by the color of our skin, but the content of our character

why was it important to focus on the skin color?
The media is pointing out irony.

Beck wants to "take back" the civil rights movement...what does that mean, and what does it mean that most of his followers are white?

What race baiters rally next door?

What race baiters rally next door?

Sharpton.... he's made a good living out of race baiting.

Seen any pics of his 'reclaiming the dream' rally? 200/300 blacks. No accusations of racism for that?

Forum List

Back