Predictions for tuesday

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Cruz wins all delegates in Arizona and Utah. Trump supporters are confused and claim He cheated

Here's my prediction,. and I"ll bet on it.

Tuesday, will follow Monday, and introduce us to Wednesday as it leaves

I have three predictions:

Trump will easily win Arizona and 100% of it's 58 delegates

He will do well enough in Utah to garner 15 delegates

Trump haters will continue to underestimate him providing me with lots of free entertainment.

:thup:

80% of the media coverage will be about Trump. Well unless Hillary is indicted, arrested, and perp walked to jail then all bets are off.

Avatar4321...Wasn't your last prediction that Cruz would surprise everyone on 3-15?

I wasn't the least bit surprised that he won zero states.

But I'll give ya a "half true" cuz YOU were damn sure surprised.

Last edited:
Trump takes Arizona.....
Cruz takes Utah with a mild margin doesn't get 50% threshold and splits the delegates with Trump. Giving Trump 75% of the delegates.

Avatar4321...Wasn't your last prediction that Cruz would surprise everyone on 3-15?

I wasn't the least bit surprised that he won zero states.

But I'll give ya a "half true" cuz YOU were damn sure surprised.

Actually no i wasn't. And you are wrong. My prediction was that Tuesday would mark the beginning of the rise of Cruz. He did well that night picking up delegates. He remains a strong second only needing 66% more of the remaining delegates to win. Something that can be accomplished. Trump was unable to seal the deal. And Rubio dropped out. Something that forces the establishment to come crawling to Cruz.

Tuesday you will see the fruit of last week.

Forum List

Back