What Romney had to say about Trump/ Birther / Confederate Flag in 2012

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Here's what Romney said about Trump in 2012

Being in Donald Trump's magnificent hotel, and having his endorsement, is a delight. I'm so honored and pleased to have his endorsement.... Donald Trump has shown an extraordinary ability to understand how our economy works, to create jobs for the American people.... It means a great deal to me to have the endorsement of Mr. Trump and people across this country who care about the future of America.

Mitt Romney, at the same 2012 news conference

“I love being home, in this place where Ann and I were raised. Where both of us were born...No one’s ever asked to see my birth certificate. They know that this is the place that we were born and raised.”

Mitt Romney ‏@MittRomney 30 Jul 2015
I am opposed to the Iran deal, but @SenTedCruz is way over the line on the Obama terrorism charge. Hurts the cause.

Mitt Romney ‏@MittRomney 20 Jun 2015
Take down the #ConfederateFlag at the SC Capitol. To many, it is a symbol of racial hatred. Remove it now to honor #Charleston victims.

If you trust Romney, you seriously need to get a MRI of your brain...

mitt-romney-liar43.jpg

Times change, people change. Isn't that your case for Trump - the strongly pro-choice, wife-swapping Hillary Clinton supporter?
But he's changed!!! LMAO!!!

I don't understand what you are trying to point out. So what if he stated he was pleased to be endorsed by Trump - that really has no connection to him thinking that his current run (and rhetoric) are worthy of the office.

Hey, OP

What did Trump have to say about Romney in 2012?
shaq.png

What did Trump have to say about the Clintons until he got offended by Obama in his 1st term?
umad.png

Forum List

Back