Predictions.. 2012 election Cycle

96% of blacks don't live in NY, Detroit or Chicago. They know the Republicans do not have their best interests in mind and vote accordingly. Republicans have shown they are fine with that as it helps them appeal to the extreme right

The GOP does not have the interests of those interested in being permanent mooches at heart. You are right there. That belongs to the Democratic Party.

So now we have the right wing claiming that 96% of blacks are permanent moochers

Then they wonder why blacks will not vote for them.

I didnt realize I represent the "right wing." Thanks. I had no idea I was that powerful.
You on the other hand are a fucking baboon retard.

The GOP does not have the interests of those interested in being permanent mooches at heart. You are right there. That belongs to the Democratic Party.

So now we have the right wing claiming that 96% of blacks are permanent moochers

Then they wonder why blacks will not vote for them.

I didnt realize I represent the "right wing." Thanks. I had no idea I was that powerful.
You on the other hand are a fucking baboon retard.

"fucking baboon retard"

So eloquent.....representative of your right wing education

So you are saying 96% of African Americans aren't smart? Seriously? this is what you are going with?

I think the GOP has a good message for the African-American community, but they've done a lousy job packaging it.

Where do you get the 96% number from?
The GOP is up against a drumbeat from media and other sources that they are hostile to the black community. It isn't so. It's never been so. They are hostile to special interests and special treatment, which some black leaders have interpreted as hostility because it threatens their position as spokesmen.

But it is an almost unwinnable battle. After all, both Colin Powell and JC Watts ended up supporting Obama. In the face of entrenched prejudice like that why bother?

Yup....even Powell and Watts realized Republicans don't represent their best interests. Especially after Bush let Powell take the rap for Iraq

Maybe they just got caught up in the hype. I'm thinking also that that was a proud moment for African Americans especially, whether they felt Obama was qualified or not, he's a Brother..

Let me see African American unemployment hovering around 18% and the young adult unemployment hovering around 50%... are you saying their not interested in jobs, it's not in their best interest?

Last edited:
Where do you get the 96% number from?
The GOP is up against a drumbeat from media and other sources that they are hostile to the black community. It isn't so. It's never been so. They are hostile to special interests and special treatment, which some black leaders have interpreted as hostility because it threatens their position as spokesmen.

But it is an almost unwinnable battle. After all, both Colin Powell and JC Watts ended up supporting Obama. In the face of entrenched prejudice like that why bother?

Yup....even Powell and Watts realized Republicans don't represent their best interests. Especially after Bush let Powell take the rap for Iraq

Maybe they just got up in the hype. I'm thinking also that that was a proud moment for African Americans especially, whether they felt Obama was qualified or not, he's a Brother..

Let me see African American unemployment hovering around 18% and the young adult unemployment hovering around 50%... are you saying their not interested in jobs, it's not in their best interest?

Good point

And where are all those jobs programs coming out of the Republican House? Oh yea.......they killed them all

Maybe they just got up in the hype. I'm thinking also that that was a proud moment for African Americans especially, whether they felt Obama was qualified or not, he's a Brother..

Good point

And where are all those jobs programs coming out of the Republican House? Oh yea.......they killed them all

I'm fairly certain that many have passed the House (over 100) and old Harry Reid has been sitting on them in the Senate.. somehow (lets call it politics) I don't think they'll hatch..

Last edited:

Good point

I'm fairly certain that many have passed the House (over 100) and old Harry Reid has been sitting on them in the Senate.. somehow (lets call it politics) I don't think they'll hatch..

Those were not jobs programs....they were tax cuts for the rich

Good point

Those were not jobs programs....they were tax cuts for the rich

Dammit...you don't expect me to read them all and prove you wrong do you..?

Ya Pelican... "fucking baboon retard" seems far too harsh.....:lol:

Good point

Didnt the Dems pass a $1T stimulus bill that was supposed to keep unemployment under 7%? What was that all about?

Good point

Didnt the Dems pass a $1T stimulus bill that was supposed to keep unemployment under 7%? What was that all about?

I don't know what you are talking about

There was no $1 trillion stimulus and unemployment was already above 7% when Obama took office

Making shit up?

Prediction: Riots in all major US Cities as a result of EU meltdown contagion and Obama taking down the US$ as the world currency. Martial law declared. US elections postponed indefinitely pending UN involvement and oversight

Prediction: Riots in all major US Cities as a result of EU meltdown contagion and Obama taking down the US$ as the world currency. Martial law declared. US elections postponed indefinitely pending UN involvement and oversight
NOT far fetched...I think this scenario...or one close to it is what is on the way. (And I wouldn't put it past ANYONE in Government...and when they do it it will be 'for our safety and security'...:eusa_whistle:

All politics is local. How many blacks live in traditionally Democratic cities like NY, Detroit, LA, Chicago, Cleveland, etc?
It has nothing to do with perceived racism by the GOP. That is bullshit.

Wow, that was like, completely irrelevent and slightly racist.

No, actually it wasn't, dipshit.
If you surveyed them, you'd probably find that 90+% of Puerto Ricans are also Democrats. Over 90% of anyone who lives in big northeastern cities is likely to be a Democrat.

All politics is local. How many blacks live in traditionally Democratic cities like NY, Detroit, LA, Chicago, Cleveland, etc?

No, actually it wasn't, dipshit.
If you surveyed them, you'd probably find that 90+% of Puerto Ricans are also Democrats. Over 90% of anyone who lives in big northeastern cities is likely to be a Democrat.

So what is your point? Of course they are. Why wouldn't they be. The GOP lost touch with average Americans a long time ago. If it weren't for the Guns God and Gays bullshit and playing on the insecurities of paranoid white folks, they'd never get any votes.

The GOP used to have a positive message about self-reliance and limited government. But now it's really about letting the wealthy screw the rest of us.

The Democrats are about making as many of us dependent on government as possible, which is just as bad an idea. The party of big corporations vs. the party of big government. No wonder we have a dysfunctional democracy.

Bullshit. It was YOU that started the race shit.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4310037-post123.html

No, he started it when he blurted out "the N-Word". And when he argued there was nothing morally wrong with slavery. And the 1500 other times he's been caught being borderline racist.

But thanks for playing.

I predict four more years of gridlock.

The question is will it be benign gridlock or malignant gridlock? If Obama is still there, there will be tension. If Romney is elected there will be less tension. Some grumbling. But less tension.

I think the economic outlook will improve more strongly if Romney is elected. But it will still improve even if Obama is re-elected.

I think odds are good that Obama will be re-elected. But I think Romney has a decent chance of winning and at the very least will make Obama sweat.

I predict four more years of gridlock.

The question is will it be benign gridlock or malignant gridlock? If Obama is still there, there will be tension. If Romney is elected there will be less tension. Some grumbling. But less tension.

I think the economic outlook will improve more strongly if Romney is elected. But it will still improve even if Obama is re-elected.

I think odds are good that Obama will be re-elected. But I think Romney has a decent chance of winning and at the very least will make Obama sweat.

The only thing Romney will do is let his corporate masters screw us some more....

I think things are going to get better even next year. I am already seeing signs of movement.

Bullshit. It was YOU that started the race shit.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4310037-post123.html

No, he started it when he blurted out "the N-Word". And when he argued there was nothing morally wrong with slavery. And the 1500 other times he's been caught being borderline racist.

But thanks for playing.

I'm not borderline racist. You are the racist here, insisting blacks support the Democratic party because the GOP is for wealthy people. As though no blacks were wealthy.
And when challenged you cannot say that slavery is wrong and defend it. You must be the real racist here. Your statements about the GOP are drawn straight from DU and other leftist fantasy factories.
You are a troll. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back