Prediction: Trump Isn't Invited to Speak at the GOP 2024 Convention

If you're the GOP, would you risk that... ? Taped message....I can see. Open microphone, live TV, prime time? Nope.

President Trump isn't going to agree to a taped message, not in a 1000 years. Handing a tape over to his enemies to edit? Not freaking likely.

Its either a live appearance or none at all.

If he doesn't win the nomination...he will claim it was voter fraud. The "base" will be gone anyhow.

If there is voter fraud, he won't be shy about pointing it out.

But I don't see that as very likely. Nomination procedures are set up by political parties, and if the GOP doesn't want him regardless of how popular he is, that isn't "fraud".

If there is voter fraud, he won't be shy about pointing it out.

But I don't see that as very likely. Nomination procedures are set up by political parties, and if the GOP doesn't want him regardless of how popular he is, that isn't "fraud".
He claimed fraud in Iowa in 2016.

I notice the pip-squeaker DeSanto has been silent lately. I thought he was the one to get Trumps job.

DeSantis isn't going to run for President in 2024.

He's too busy in Tallahassee to go to Iowa to shake greasy hands and kiss ugly babies.

If Trump delivered a taped message to the GOP convention of 2024, where he outlined his plan to win the nomination in 2028 and defeat the Democrats then in charge, do you really think that the leaders of the party would air it?

They would be hoping to bury the Little Trumpsters, not to give them home for the future election.

I notice the pip-squeaker DeSanto has been silent lately. I thought he was the one to get Trumps job.
In a weird way, you've got to give it to the dude/dudet (was he lying about being homosexual too?).

Trump proved there was no downside to just laying it on thicker and heavier as you go along....he is simply taking it to the next level.

In a weird way, you've got to give it to the dude/dudet (was he lying about being homosexual too?).

Trump proved there was no downside to just laying it on thicker and heavier as you go along....he is simply taking it to the next level.
I heard the real man in the DeSanto house is his wife. Sounds like one of those Southern Christian politician deals where the woman marries a guy they prop up because a woman doesn't stand a chance even though they know he's a foo foo.

The last thing Trump cares about is uniting the party

Actually, its the last thing that the Never Trumpers care about.

Folks like Hogan and Cheney don't want the support of Never Trumpers and won't do anything to win those votes.

Forum List

Back