Predict who you think is behind the Boston Terror Bombings

Obama will likely recall Rahm “never let a good crisis go to waste” Emanuel and try to slide gun control through in the frenzy.

[ame=http://youtu.be/zYr_BxI88r4]BOSTON MARATHON-BOMB SNIFFING DOGS BEFORE THE START OF RACE - YouTube[/ame]

I said I was guessing.
Ok, I thought maybe there was more to it.
There is one thing I was wondering about. If memory serves me right, Muslim terrorist organizations are usually quick to take responsibility for their evil deeds. So far, I haven't heard any group take responsibility.
As I recall, Bin Laden didn't take responsibility for 911. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember anyone stepping up to the plate on that one.

The modus operandi, that is, the use of multiple bombs in a public place, with the intent to cause extensive damage, suggests Al-Qaeda or probably a small cell of home grown Islamic Al-Qaeda inspired extremists from the area.

This is all speculation of course.

Its all speculation even after an investigation.

The real issue is: How is the government going to react to this? This bombing proves the government can't protect us. Grab your guns boys.

The bombs were pretty sophisticated, suggesting Middle East connections.
A Boston cop I saw interviewed, said it appears the bombs were packed with nails, zippers, and razor blades, which is perfectly in line with bombs set off by muslim extremists in London, as well as the middle east.

But, still, it's too early to speculate.....We'll see.

I wonder if they're looking into the whereabouts of Obama's good buddies, Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn, when this shit was going down.

Last edited:
Granny says, "Sic Navy Seal Team Six on him...
:cool:
Al-Qaeda Propagandist Called for Attacks on Sports Events
April 16, 2013 – Although no group has claimed responsibility for Monday’s deadly bomb blasts at the Boston Marathon, a leading al-Qaeda ideologue last year recommended that jihadists in America include sporting events in their list of prospective terror targets.
Writing in the online magazine of Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), Inspire, the terrorist known as Abu Musab al-Suri listed what he called “the most important enemy targets.” Al-Suri contended that civilians should be targeted “when responding to a brutal practice carried out by America and her allied forces.” “This is done by targeting human crowds in order to inflict maximum human losses,” he wrote. “This is very easy since there are numerous such targets such as crowded sports arenas, annual social events, large international exhibitions, crowded market-places, skyscrapers, crowded buildings … etc.” “It is possible for ordinary Resistance fighters among the Muslims residing in America and the allied Western countries to target them, in order to participate in the jihad and the Resistance, and to stretch out a helping hand to the mujahidun [Islamic warriors].”

suri-interpol-crop.jpg

Abu Musab al-Suri, a leading al-Qaeda propagandist whose real name is Mustafa Setmariam Nasar, is wanted by Spain in connection with the 2004 Madrid bombings.

Any short list of terrorist groups dedicated to carrying out attacks against U.S. targets would include AQAP, the al-Qaeda affiliate active in Yemen and Saudi Arabia. It claimed responsibility for the failed attempt by Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab to bomb a Detroit-bound aircraft on Christmas Day 2009; and for an attempt in Oct. 2010 to mail parcel bombs to the U.S., succeeding in getting them commercial cargo planes bound for the U.S. before they were discovered. In his Inspire article, al-Suri wrote that “the goal of the operations of the Resistance and the Individual Terrorism Jihad is to inflict as many human and material losses as possible upon the interests of America and her allies, and to make them feel that the Resistance has transformed into a phenomenon of popular uprising against them.”

Al-Suri, a Syrian-born jihadist whose proper name is Mustafa Setmariam Nasar, is credited with authoring a 1,600-page online propaganda treatise entitled “Call for Global Islamic Resistance.” He was captured in Pakistan in late 2005 and turned over to the U.S. Wanted for plotting jihad against Syria’s Assad regime, he was then handed over to the Syrians. But Syria reportedly released him in late 2011, a step experts speculated at the time was a signal to the U.S. government that Damascus’ counterterror cooperation was over because of its support for the anti-Assad opposition.

Al-Suri, who holds joint Syrian and Spanish citizenship, is wanted by Spain for alleged involvement in the 2004 Madrid train bombings that killed 191 people, and is the subject of an Interpol red notice. His article on “the most important enemy targets” appeared in the ninth edition of Inspire, an AQAP publication which terrorism experts say has played an important role in cultivating and inciting English-speaking jihadists to plot attacks against Western targets. The ninth edition came out in May 2012, and was the first to have been produced after Inspire editor Samir Khan was killed in a U.S. drone strike along with Anwar al-Awlaki, the Yemeni-American cleric and top al-Qaeda propagandist, who also played a leading role in the magazine.

Al-Qaeda Propagandist Called for Attacks on Sports Events | CNS News

I thought it'd be interesting to start a thread about who we think are behind the bombings.

I personally think it's a domestic terrorist. The significance of the date (Tax Day, Patriot's Day in Boston) seems like a major tell. We're also only four days away from the Waco and OKC bombings. I believe we're going to hear about a small cell of domestic terrorists (two to eight people) who are responsible for these bombings. I believe it's this because the bombings fit a domestic's terrorist's profile more than a foreign enemy. The bombings were small and amateurish. Also there's a lot of rumors that the Boston PD found as many thirteen to fifteen exploded bombs in the area.

I also think we'll learn that the authorities had prior knowledge as there's a lot of buzz online about significant Boston PD presence before hand and their rapid response.

Yep.

There's also this:

April 20, 1889

Adolf Hitler, Date of birth

Most right wing fanatics worship the guy.

Ok, I thought maybe there was more to it.
There is one thing I was wondering about. If memory serves me right, Muslim terrorist organizations are usually quick to take responsibility for their evil deeds. So far, I haven't heard any group take responsibility.
As I recall, Bin Laden didn't take responsibility for 911. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember anyone stepping up to the plate on that one.

Yeah you are.

Al Qaeda took credit for it right away. Additionally, prior to 9/11, Bin Laden did a CNN interview declaring war on the US.

Saudis - again...
:eek:
Authorities ID person of interest as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital
April 15, 2013 - Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.
Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital. Fox News reported that the suspect suffered severe burns.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension. The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

BostonMarathonExplosion165047--525x300.jpg

Police clear the area at the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon.

In addition, Boston police have surveillance video of someone bringing multiple backpacks to the blast site, according to CBS News. Police also confirmed that there was a third explosion, at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. It was not immediately clear how much damage was done or whether it was related to the bombings at the marathon finish line.

The library bombing occurred about 4:30 p.m. and more than a mile from the marathon. A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.

Authorities ID person of interest as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital - NYPOST.com

I thought it'd be interesting to start a thread about who we think are behind the bombings.

I personally think it's a domestic terrorist. The significance of the date (Tax Day, Patriot's Day in Boston) seems like a major tell. We're also only four days away from the Waco and OKC bombings. I believe we're going to hear about a small cell of domestic terrorists (two to eight people) who are responsible for these bombings. I believe it's this because the bombings fit a domestic's terrorist's profile more than a foreign enemy. The bombings were small and amateurish. Also there's a lot of rumors that the Boston PD found as many thirteen to fifteen exploded bombs in the area.

All resonable assumptions, but remember that is ALL they are.

I also think we'll learn that the authorities had prior knowledge as there's a lot of buzz online about significant Boston PD presence before hand and their rapid response.

That's kind of a silly buzz.

When the Marathon in happening there is ALWAYS a huge police presence AND medical help standing by, too.

My first instinct was since it was tax day that it was anti tax people, but I've seen more and more muslims on facebook praising the attacks, and there is a "please don't let it be a m uslim or arab" campaign g oing on at CAIR right now, and the icing on the cake, obama said we will find out "why" the attack was made. They only care about "why" when islamists do it, so they must be fairly certain it was islamists. Otherwise they just condemnd terrorism. But when muslims do it, we need to know why so we can change our policies.

Forum List

Back