Predict who you think is behind the Boston Terror Bombings

My first instinct was since it was tax day that it was anti tax people, but I've seen more and more muslims on facebook praising the attacks, and there is a "please don't let it be a m uslim or arab" campaign g oing on at CAIR right now, and the icing on the cake, obama said we will find out "why" the attack was made. They only care about "why" when islamists do it, so they must be fairly certain it was islamists. Otherwise they just condemnd terrorism. But when muslims do it, we need to know why so we can change our policies.

You just hit the nail right square on the head. IOU + rep when I can. Obama isn't going to piss off his islamic buds even if they did it, which I fully believe they did.

Saudis - again...
:eek:
Authorities ID person of interest as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital
April 15, 2013 - Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.
Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital. Fox News reported that the suspect suffered severe burns.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension. The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

BostonMarathonExplosion165047--525x300.jpg

Police clear the area at the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon.

In addition, Boston police have surveillance video of someone bringing multiple backpacks to the blast site, according to CBS News. Police also confirmed that there was a third explosion, at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. It was not immediately clear how much damage was done or whether it was related to the bombings at the marathon finish line.

The library bombing occurred about 4:30 p.m. and more than a mile from the marathon. A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.

Authorities ID person of interest as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital - NYPOST.com

This has been confirmed numerous times that Murdoch's nypost was lying.

How fucked are the far left k00ks on this thread. They hope it is a right wing guy.

Tell you this.....if it does end up being a "right wing guy" the radar of tens of millions of people is going to instantaneously morph into wtf?:wtf::wtf::wtf: mode!!!! Meanwhile, the conventional thinking zombies of the world will continue to tune in FOX News and MSNBC and buy the narrative hook, line and stinker.......fucking dolts.:2up:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/

Last edited:
Good thread idea, our guesses!

I think it was Muslim terrorists.

Because Americans do it bigger. This type of bomb is what goes on in Iraq every day.

If we start getting constant bombings like in Iraq, we have GOT to deport these awful Muslims. What are they doing here, you know? They want to take over the country like they do everywhere they go, always by violence.

Good thread idea, our guesses!

I think it was Muslim terrorists.

Because Americans do it bigger. This type of bomb is what goes on in Iraq every day.

If we start getting constant bombings like in Iraq, we have GOT to deport these awful Muslims. What are they doing here, you know? They want to take over the country like they do everywhere they go, always by violence.

Oh BOY! You just opened a can of worms.

How fucked are the far left k00ks on this thread. They hope it is a right wing guy.

Tell you this.....if it does end up being a "right wing guy" the radar of tens of millions of people is going to instantaneously morph into wtf?:wtf::wtf::wtf: mode!!!! Meanwhile, the conventional thinking zombies of the world will continue to tune in FOX News and MSNBC and buy the narrative hook, line and stinker.......fucking dolts.:2up:

Washington's Blog

Yea, there have been so may right wing bombings! NOT!

Saudis - again...
Authorities ID person of interest as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital
April 15, 2013 - Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.
Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital. Fox News reported that the suspect suffered severe burns.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension. The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

BostonMarathonExplosion165047--525x300.jpg

Police clear the area at the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon.

In addition, Boston police have surveillance video of someone bringing multiple backpacks to the blast site, according to CBS News. Police also confirmed that there was a third explosion, at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. It was not immediately clear how much damage was done or whether it was related to the bombings at the marathon finish line.

The library bombing occurred about 4:30 p.m. and more than a mile from the marathon. A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.

Authorities ID person of interest as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital - NYPOST.com

According to CNN, they are talking with a wounded Saudi, they also have searched an apartment of a person on a student VISA.

Saudis - again...

According to CNN, they are talking with a wounded Saudi, they also have searched an apartment of a person on a student VISA.

over_board.gif
over_board.gif
over_board.gif
over_board.gif
over_board.gif
over_board.gif

NO NO NO NO!!!! Oh woe is me. It can't be. I T J U S T C A N ' T B E !!!

It HAS to be a right wing extremist, or a lone wolf terrorist, or a TEA partier! It just HAS to be!!~!

The modus operandi, that is, the use of multiple bombs in a public place, with the intent to cause extensive damage, suggests Al-Qaeda or probably a small cell of home grown Islamic Al-Qaeda inspired extremists from the area.

This is all speculation of course.

An expert on Al-Qaeda said that it did not appear to be their style and was more likely domestic.

Seems like if it was an overseas group; we'd be hearing something about it by now.

Oh you SO want it to be an American.

I don't know why I'd want it to be an American. Maybe, you have me confused with a liberal. I actually was leaning towards an American Muslim who was sympathetic towards terrorist causes. But reading Pap's post; I'm guessing it was a Saudi.

My guess is it will be one or more American gun, violence and god extremist nuts .
Just a variation on school campus lunatics from Gun and Violence crazed America .

Seems like if it was an overseas group; we'd be hearing something about it by now.

I don't know why I'd want it to be an American. Maybe, you have me confused with a liberal. I actually was leaning towards an American Muslim who was sympathetic towards terrorist causes. But reading Pap's post; I'm guessing it was a Saudi.

beatdeadhorse5-1.gif

You just described an American!

beatdeadhorse5-1.gif

You just described an American!

Are you stoned? You made one solitary insinuation and I defied it. How is that supposed to be beating a dead horse?

Forum List

Back