PredFan vs the Union

What rights have been lost? We make the same as comparable professions in all other hospitals all over the southeast. More than many as well. How is that lower pay? It isn't, you lose.

You can be fired any time they feel like it.

That's less rights.

That is completely false, you know nothing of what you speak.

Uh no - that's absolutely correct. An employer does not need grounds for firing.

I have a daughter who attends DePaul University in Chicago. Less than a year ago, we visited the school. Very close by was a grocer that I noticed had this large sign in the window: "Proud Union Store".

I went back last week to help her come home for the summer and that proud union shop is boarded up. Not surprising at all.

So did the union guys give you a wedgie?

I have a daughter who attends DePaul University in Chicago. Less than a year ago, we visited the school. Very close by was a grocer that I noticed had this large sign in the window: "Proud Union Store".

I went back last week to help her come home for the summer and that proud union shop is boarded up. Not surprising at all.

No, there were no union guys there. It was boarded up. They are probably on the unemployment line now, the dumbasses. I laughed at them to myself as I continued walking toward this fancy tapas restaurant that I like.

Last edited:

No, there were no union guys there. It was boarded up. They are probably on the unemployment line now, the dumbasses. I laughed at them to myself as I continued walking toward this fancy tapas restaurant that I like.

Well, first, you don't know why that store closed. It might have closed because a lot of property in that area is being bought up for renovations. They might have moved to a better location.

Now, in your mastabutory fantasies, you hope they went out of business because they were paying their workers a decent wage.

Which again, leads me to ask. Did some Union Guys give you a wedgie. I mean, I can see why you wouldn't want to belong to a union. But hoping places you don't work fail because they have unions... man, that's kind of a deep psychosis.

You laughed at people losing their business and their jobs.

That seems to be something a lot of RWs do - make fun of those who lose their livelihood. Its really sad that you have become so unfeeling and cruel.

Surely, you know that some of those people vote against their own best interests, just as you do.

Well, first, you don't know why that store closed. It might have closed because a lot of property in that area is being bought up for renovations. They might have moved to a better location.

Now, in your mastabutory fantasies, you hope they went out of business because they were paying their workers a decent wage.

Which again, leads me to ask. Did some Union Guys give you a wedgie. I mean, I can see why you wouldn't want to belong to a union. But hoping places you don't work fail because they have unions... man, that's kind of a deep psychosis.

Masturbatory fantasies? Quit projecting.

That seems to be something a lot of RWs do - make fun of those who lose their livelihood. Its really sad that you have become so unfeeling and cruel.

Surely, you know that some of those people vote against their own best interests, just as you do.

Yes, I laughed at those union idiots losing their jobs. I don't vote against my best interests. I vote mainly for
My own interests but especially for the interests of my descendants. Unlike you, who votes for your interests and screws over future generations.

Yes, I laughed at those union idiots losing their jobs. I don't vote against my best interests. I vote mainly for
My own interests but especially for the interests of my descendants. Unlike you, who votes for your interests and screws over future generations.

I'm sorry, how are the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer serving future generations, you dumb shit.

Seems to me that life was pretty awesome when more of us belonged to unions. My dad acheived a lifestyle with a union job and no college that I haven't been able to match with college.

I'm sorry, how are the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer serving future generations, you dumb shit.

Seems to me that life was pretty awesome when more of us belonged to unions. My dad acheived a lifestyle with a union job and no college that I haven't been able to match with college.

I've never been in a union.

But, I 've worked at companies that had unions and whenever the union got a raise, we "professional staffers" also got a bump.

So am I pro union?

You bet your sweet ass I am.

[

But, I 've worked at companies that had unions and whenever the union got a raise, we "professional staffers" also got a bump.

So am I pro union?

Well said.

The thing is the reason why we have weekends, safe work places, retirement programs, health care through are jobs is NOT because the 1%ers suddenly developed humanity.

It's because the unions got those things for their folks and everyone else had to keep up.

Ditchweed apparently thinks this is a bad thing.

[

So am I pro union?

Well said.

The thing is the reason why we have weekends, safe work places, retirement programs, health care through are jobs is NOT because the 1%ers suddenly developed humanity.

It's because the unions got those things for their folks and everyone else had to keep up.

Ditchweed's an asshole.

If the 1% get their way, children will be out of school - except to clean the toilets - and we will get even more of our workforce from other countries.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is why you are a liberal: your unwillingness to think. By being one of those rich, I'm helping out my future generations. It's not too hard to understand when you stop with your left wing talking points and start thinking.

Seems to me that life was pretty awesome when more of us belonged to unions.

Again, this is why you are a liberal. The unions are what destroyed manufacturing jobs in this country. Yeah, your dad probably did well, but he screwed future generations. Am I starting to get through to you yet?

Your incompetence in all aspects of life is YOUR problem, boy!

Um, no, the problem is that the Republicans gutted the American dream.

We used to have that in this country, but dumb inbred red state hicks like you went along with getting rid of the Middle Class.

And there we are.

Waaahhh waaaaaahhh waaaahhh the Republicans waaaah waaah waaah!

Need a tissue crybaby?

[

So am I pro union?

Well said.

Another reason why you are an idiot liberal (pardon the redundancy): Your appalling lack of logic.

I never said nor implied that the unions never did anything good. It's that their time has passed and they are only destructive. But you've heard this before in the 283,465,348,765 threads about how badly unions suck. Being ignorant is one thing, but intentionally refusing to learn like you, is just plain stupid.

[

So am I pro union?

Well said.

Ditchweed's an asshole.

Is he? Coming from you and Joe, that's a complement to whomever he is.

If the 1% get their way, children will be out of school - except to clean the toilets - and we will get even more of our workforce from other countries.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The problem with you is that though you lack the ability to think, you unfortunately still have the ability to type.

Forum List

Back