PredFan vs the Union

Yes, I laughed at those union idiots losing their jobs. I don't vote against my best interests. I vote mainly for
My own interests but especially for the interests of my descendants. Unlike you, who votes for your interests and screws over future generations.

I'm sorry, how are the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer serving future generations, you dumb shit.

This is why you are a liberal: your unwillingness to think. By being one of those rich, I'm helping out my future generations. It's not too hard to understand when you stop with your left wing talking points and start thinking.

I was a rightwinger until 2008 and one of your beloved 1%ers fucked me over for less money than he made in a week.

You aren't one of the rich. You never will be. But man, you totally take their side.

The wealthy are parasites that have convinced stupid people they are vital organs.

Seems to me that life was pretty awesome when more of us belonged to unions.

Again, this is why you are a liberal. The unions are what destroyed manufacturing jobs in this country. Yeah, your dad probably did well, but he screwed future generations. Am I starting to get through to you yet?

Uh, no, dumbass. Unions didn't destroy manufacturing jobs.

Two points. The Auto industry did not lose out to "Right to work" Ayn Randian competitors. They lost out to Toyota and Volkswagen, where the unions are stronger than they are in this country. Japanese and German unions can vote out the CEO.

Second- when it comes to other manufacturing, we can thank idiotic free trade agreements for that stupidity. There's simply no way we can compete with child labor and a complete disregard for the environment, no matter how much working stiffs are willing to give up.

[

Another reason why you are an idiot liberal (pardon the redundancy): Your appalling lack of logic.

I never said nor implied that the unions never did anything good. It's that their time has passed and they are only destructive. But you've heard this before in the 283,465,348,765 threads about how badly unions suck. Being ignorant is one thing, but intentionally refusing to learn like you, is just plain stupid.

No, Unions are needed to day for the same reason they were needed 100 years ago.
Because the rich greedy assholes are still rich greedy assholes.

Because Mitt Romney can spend more on the upkeep of a fucking dancing horse than most Americans make in a year, and he sees nothing wrong with that.

Well said.

The thing is the reason why we have weekends, safe work places, retirement programs, health care through are jobs is NOT because the 1%ers suddenly developed humanity.

It's because the unions got those things for their folks and everyone else had to keep up.

Ditchweed apparently thinks this is a bad thing.

Ditchweed's an asshole.

Is he? Coming from you and Joe, that's a complement to whomever he is.

He's one of the voices in Joey's head!

[

Another reason why you are an idiot liberal (pardon the redundancy): Your appalling lack of logic.

I never said nor implied that the unions never did anything good. It's that their time has passed and they are only destructive. But you've heard this before in the 283,465,348,765 threads about how badly unions suck. Being ignorant is one thing, but intentionally refusing to learn like you, is just plain stupid.

No, Unions are needed to day for the same reason they were needed 100 years ago.
Because the rich greedy assholes are still rich greedy assholes.

Because Mitt Romney can spend more on the upkeep of a fucking dancing horse than most Americans make in a year, and he sees nothing wrong with that.

That's because there is nothing wrong with that dumbass.

Anyway, back to the point of this thread: the very real threat of unionizing the hospital I presently work at.

It seems that maybe the union morons gave up. Haven't seen them harassing people on the street corner lately.

THEY'RE BAAAAAAAAACCKK!

This morning I was on my way in from the parking garage and there was a nest of them handing out their stupid propaganda shit.

I did what I always do, I hold my hand out for a pamphlet, and when they give it to me I crumple it up right in front of them. Cracks me the hell up.

Derpa-Derp- Predfan wants to work harder for less money. Derpa Derp

You are an idiot and a liberal, but I repeat myself.

No, I'm just smart enough to realize management is not my friend. Why this is lost on you is a mystery.

I'm not asking management to be my friend numb nuts, I only require a job from them. I have that now, have had it for 31 years. I have my own friends, but none of them pay me.

It's a mystery to me how you can be so ignorant but still be able to use a computer.

Last edited:
You can be fired any time they feel like it.

That's less rights.

That is completely false, you know nothing of what you speak.

Uh no - that's absolutely correct. An employer does not need grounds for firing.

That's not correct at all. Florida law gives the employee significant rights, not to keep their job but to sue. I've seen decisions where incompetent people weren't fired because management was afraid of a lawsuit.

That is completely false, you know nothing of what you speak.

Uh no - that's absolutely correct. An employer does not need grounds for firing.

That's not correct at all. Florida law gives the employee significant rights, not to keep their job but to sue. I've seen decisions where incompetent people weren't fired because management was afraid of a lawsuit.

You are correct in both the reality of Florida employment, and Luddley's wrongness.

You are an idiot and a liberal, but I repeat myself.

No, I'm just smart enough to realize management is not my friend. Why this is lost on you is a mystery.

I'm not asking management to be my friend numb nuts, I only require a job from them. I have that now, have had it for 31 years. I have my own friends, but none of them pay me.

It's a mystery to me how you can be so ignorant but still be able to use a computer.

31 years at the same job? That's a lack of ambition.

aobviously, if so many co-workers are considering unionization, it must be a pretty shitty place to work.

aobviously, if so many co-workers are considering unionization, it must be a pretty shitty place to work.

You have the smell of butthurt and desperation about you.

Well, no, it's just the frustration of dealing with dumber than shit bubbas from the South who have helped dismantle the middle class in this country.

I mean, I get why the rich are being dicks. But working class folks who slit the throats of their own.

I just simply don't get that.

Well, no, it's just the frustration of dealing with dumber than shit bubbas from the South who have helped dismantle the middle class in this country.

I mean, I get why the rich are being dicks. But working class folks who slit the throats of their own.

I just simply don't get that.

Oh, it's definitely butthurt.

So these union idiots are getting more and more desperate. It's been almost a year now since they got the first signatures and those are going to expire soon. They need more signatures and ones from the people who signed before.

So today the union people (and I use that term loosely here), have a food truck that they are using to give away free food. BUT! You have to sign in support of the union. I didn't go there but I wonder if they are actually telling people what they are signing up for.

They need to go away and stop pestering us.

Forum List

Back