Precious Water should be Save.

If we use surgical option I described in my post then we have ocean of fresh water.
That would kill nearly everything in the ocean. Why do you want to destroy our oceans?
It may be due to some misunderstanding about fresh and salt water mixing.
Once we have this “ocean of freshwater” as the OP wants... Which will never happen... The mixing is a non issue.
And the fish are dead.
Not only Fish live longer than now almost every being live longer and healthier.
Few ocean creatures can survive in fresh water. 2/3s of the planet is ocean. So basically you want to destroy 2/3s of the planet in the name of “fresh water”... That’s retarded.

Dams and reservoirs....
If we use surgical option I described in my post then we have ocean of fresh water.
That would kill nearly everything in the ocean. Why do you want to destroy our oceans?
means a lot of fresh water
We have plenty of fresh water...
Then why Mina Guli running around the world?
Fucked if I know. Never heard of her...

Once we have this “ocean of freshwater” as the OP wants... Which will never happen... The mixing is a non issue.
And the fish are dead.
Not really too enviro friendly...
Well London recycling toilet water
So? Many municipalities do; and I don’t live in London. I live in Birmingham...
You are more worried from my post but not from the english municipalities

means a lot of fresh water
We have plenty of fresh water...
Then why Mina Guli running around the world?
Fucked if I know. Never heard of her...
But hear to yours soul.

And the fish are dead.
Not really too enviro friendly...
Well London recycling toilet water
So? Many municipalities do; and I don’t live in London. I live in Birmingham...
You are more worried from my post but not from the english municipalities
Lol. I’m worried by neither your posts; or the condition of English municipalities. Neither are of consequence to me...

And the fish are dead.
Not only Fish live longer than now almost every being live longer and healthier.
Few ocean creatures can survive in fresh water. 2/3s of the planet is ocean. So basically you want to destroy 2/3s of the planet in the name of “fresh water”... That’s retarded.
it means a lot of fresh water not fresh water in the ocean

And the fish are dead.
This discussion is getting nowhere when basics of biology are being dismissed.
Are there local problems with clean fresh water availability? Yes. Is there a water shortage? No. Does the technology exist to obtain healthy water? Yes.
What is the central question, again?

Water doesn't go away. Water isn't "used up". Certainly, we could use water and the resources for treating it where necessary.
It would be fantastic to perfect using it, or rather its oxygen and hydrogen components, for human energy consumption. Modifying our bodies to avoid toilet use is about as "out there" an idea as could be proposed.
But it has other health benefit too

And the fish are dead.
You said, “then we have ocean of fresh water.”.
Perhaps you meant lake?

And the fish are dead.
Perhaps you meant lake?
As you are on this forum called environment. I will request to you please ask British Govt to stop giving toilet water to people. Instead give to industries, councils, Farmers and use river Theme for Dam as England don't have land for dam.

And the fish are dead.
Perhaps you meant lake?
As you are on this forum called environment. I will request to you please ask British Govt to stop giving toilet water to people. Instead give to industries, councils, Farmers and use river Theme for Dam as England don't have land for dam.
Why would the English care what I say; anymore than I care what the English do? They’ve already run their country into the shitter. Water is the least of their problems...

Water from toilets is not used for public consumption. H2O that meets health standards is used for public consumption.

Water from toilets is not used for public consumption. H2O that meets health standards is used for public consumption.
Oddly enough... The water that goes into toilets here in Birmingham; does meet the health standards for human consumption.
Treated waste water is used for irrigation, and/or returned to the river. The OP is insane. To they, I suggest... “You go first.”

That is true almost everywhere because it would be prohibitively expensive to run dual water systems to every residence.

Oddly enough... The water that goes into toilets here in Birmingham; does meet the health standards for human consumption.
Treated waste water is used for irrigation, and/or returned to the river. The OP is insane. To they, I suggest... “You go first.”
Some people already using the option because they got health issue from some where. According to Surgeon their life is as normal as it was before. But at least those people have issue should go for it and then world will follow like you, me, him, she and all. But nothing wrong to alert your govt to stop it.

That is true almost everywhere because it would be prohibitively expensive to run dual water systems to every residence.
A lot of advantages are there like wast will store in a bottle means human health will improve and earth will be toilet wast free means a lot fertilizer and water for farmers and others.

H2O meet after chemical treatment and if today a laboratory will approve it tomorrow science will change and too late for many people. Just like dope science they catch cheater after 4 years because science 4 years ago was not good to catch the cheat.

Precious water should be safe at any cost means toilet is not necessary in today world while surgical science providing the solution for mankind and earth means no anal exit in human body, no toilet in the house and no gutters all over earth means good for environment and good for mankind.

So wonderful to see that folks that have had a leucotomy operation are able to get on the interwebs.

Forum List

Back