Precious Water should be Save.

So wonderful to see that folks that have had a leucotomy operation are able to get on the interwebs.
Look if you are environmentalist then you have to do some thing like this. As I said there are people who are using this surgical procedure and according to doctor there normal will not affect at all. And I will say at the moment many people are suffering from different kind of medical issues because of their wrong action or abusing their mind trying to achieve some kind pleasure or lust and off course having consequences for them it is good way out too again its matter of saving a precious water.

So wonderful to see that folks that have had a leucotomy operation are able to get on the interwebs.
Look if you are environmentalist then you have to do some thing like this. As I said there are people who are using this surgical procedure and according to doctor there normal will not affect at all. And I will say at the moment many people are suffering from different kind of medical issues because of their wrong action or abusing their mind trying to achieve some kind pleasure or lust and off course having consequences for them it is good way out too again its matter of saving a precious water.
Mental Doctor, Please look into this matter as it has a link, leucotomy and colectomy means top/bottom and if your colectomy not in peace means how come your leucotomy would be in peace means most of the sufferer harm problems to themselves or to others as you some of the poster are behaving badly like Irosi with 62000 trouble posts.

Mental Doctor, Please look into this matter as it has a link, leucotomy and colectomy means top/bottom and if your colectomy not in peace means how come your leucotomy would be in peace means most of the sufferer harm problems to themselves or to others as you some of the poster are behaving badly like Irosi with 62000 trouble posts.
Holy Baby Jebuz, dude. Even Bing translator does a better job of posting than you. Try it. You might just like it, Mikey.

But you should know that half of our precious water use in toilet how shame it is.

I don't know about you, but all of my water, ultimately, ends up in the toilet.

It's typically considered very bad form to micturate in the open where I live.
but don't worry if you are living in London, in the end toilet water will end up to you.

A lot of people already having abdomen cancer and they are removing part of their colectomy or stoma and using colectomy bag.
And you people should know that where all these cancer are coming from.

to save precious water method has two advantages, one water will be save, second all cancers will be cure.

to save precious water method has two advantages, one water will be save, second all cancers will be cure.
When are you having the procedure done?
A lot of people already using this colectomy bag. But Only when their cancer got seriously bad. And as anal sex leading to all these cancer. Means any one who is trap in anal sex and still safe from the cancer by the Grace of God. I will advise to them that please use this procedure and free themselves from this danger killing sickness.

Dear Mina you did great job to save water. But you should know that half of our precious water use in toilet how shame it is. While science is very advance specially surgical science and if we some how stop or shut down our toilet means we can save a lot of water. for example if use surgical science and fix a bottle on our abdomen means we don't need our bottom second our abdomen always clean third there is no toilet in the house means no drainage/gutter or line on the street no recycle plant required and in return save a lot of water and fertilizer means healthy body and healthy earth. Procedure called colectomy stoma diagram on YouTube.

How is it that you have over a thousand posts yet I've never heard of you?
Where do you even post?

this has to be one of the nuttiest ideas i have seen to date..

Colectomy is considered a disability and people who have had the procedure is eligible for social security disability benefits.. You think disabling everyone is a good idea? Really? Have you put any thought into the environmental disaster that billions upon billions of plastic bags full of excrement would cause?

A lot of people already using this colectomy bag. But Only when their cancer got seriously bad. And as anal sex leading to all these cancer. Means any one who is trap in anal sex and still safe from the cancer by the Grace of God. I will advise to them that please use this procedure and free themselves from this danger killing sickness.

OK you have had your fun. No need to waste your time anymore. Time to fess up. We all know you are joking.

this has to be one of the nuttiest ideas i have seen to date..

Colectomy is considered a disability and people who have had the procedure is eligible for social security disability benefits.. You think disabling everyone is a good idea? Really? Have you put any thought into the environmental disaster that billions upon billions of plastic bags full of excrement would cause?

People are already using this procedure who suffering from cancer, may be many reason behind it.
Just think today 8 bl people in the world and half of the population don't have water and when tomorrow there will be 16 bl people in the world. I will say please think forward. And not only that there many people who trap in anal sex but they are not effect from the aids or cancer yet. they can also use this procedure to get out from this danger anal sex disease which is lead to aids/cancer.

OK you have had your fun. No need to waste your time anymore. Time to fess up. We all know you are joking.
No I am not joking, you are not serious. This procedure not only make you healthy as well as earth will be clean and water will be cleans too plus too much fresh water available instead going into toilet. Mankind will be anal free earth will be toilet free. Its a thinking forward, when world population will be 16 billion.

Dear Mina you did great job to save water. But you should know that half of our precious water use in toilet how shame it is. While science is very advance specially surgical science and if we some how stop or shut down our toilet means we can save a lot of water. for example if use surgical science and fix a bottle on our abdomen means we don't need our bottom second our abdomen always clean third there is no toilet in the house means no drainage/gutter or line on the street no recycle plant required and in return save a lot of water and fertilizer means healthy body and healthy earth. Procedure called colectomy stoma diagram on YouTube.

Where do you even post?
My posts are open to public, how come you missed out, sound like you live here with over 50,000 posts.

Where do you even post?
My posts are open to public, how come you missed out, sound like you live here with over 50,000 posts.

Considering I've been here since 2010 and I'm retired 50k ain't all that special.
So answer the question,where do you post?
Do we have a transexuall board I'm unaware of?
And why did you take so long to respond?

Where do you even post?

Considering I've been here since 2010 and I'm retired 50k ain't all that special.
So answer the question,where do you post?
Do we have a transexuall board I'm unaware of?
And why did you take so long to respond?
First I posted for Palestine cause you can read my post there then I left for couple of years. Then I realized that I have few ideas about the issue mankind is facing today, why not go back to US Message Board share them with the people.
At the moment I am running three posts, in environment, science technology and religion ethics and debating on Palestine/Israel forum.
I agreed, it is not a transsexual forum but when you talked about environment means you can not leave mankind out of it. means If we are healthy then environment would be healthy too. And this is the reason I include those people who trap in anal sex to give advise to them too, please use this procedure and free themselves.
Gradually when population would be doubled and fresh water would become really issue by then this colectomy stoma bag become solution for both means for our environment and for mankind too.

Forum List

Back