Precious Water should be Save.

Rehmani

VIP Member
Jul 31, 2014
Dear Mina you did great job to save water. But you should know that half of our precious water use in toilet how shame it is. While science is very advance specially surgical science and if we some how stop or shut down our toilet means we can save a lot of water. for example if use surgical science and fix a bottle on our abdomen means we don't need our bottom second our abdomen always clean third there is no toilet in the house means no drainage/gutter or line on the street no recycle plant required and in return save a lot of water and fertilizer means healthy body and healthy earth. Procedure called colectomy stoma diagram on YouTube.

Last edited:
But you should know that half of our precious water use in toilet how shame it is.

I don't know about you, but all of my water, ultimately, ends up in the toilet.

It's typically considered very bad form to micturate in the open where I live.

But you should know that half of our precious water use in toilet how shame it is.

I don't know about you, but all of my water, ultimately, ends up in the toilet.

It's typically considered very bad form to micturate in the open where I live.
you are good to make fun of every thing but I advise surgical option and described benefits too.

Dams and reservoirs....
If we use surgical option I described in my post then we have ocean of fresh water.

You go ahead, and let us know how that works out for you.
There are people who are suffering from the cancers already using it. As I said see colectomy stoma diagram.
It help a lot to those who trap...... difficult problem. It has a lot of solution and for a lot of people.

Water doesn't go away. Water isn't "used up". Certainly, we could use water and the resources for treating it where necessary.
It would be fantastic to perfect using it, or rather its oxygen and hydrogen components, for human energy consumption. Modifying our bodies to avoid toilet use is about as "out there" an idea as could be proposed.

Dams and reservoirs....
If we use surgical option I described in my post then we have ocean of fresh water.
That would kill nearly everything in the ocean. Why do you want to destroy our oceans?
It may be due to some misunderstanding about fresh and salt water mixing.
Once we have this “ocean of freshwater” as the OP wants... Which will never happen... The mixing is a non issue.

Dams and reservoirs....
That would kill nearly everything in the ocean. Why do you want to destroy our oceans?
Once we have this “ocean of freshwater” as the OP wants... Which will never happen... The mixing is a non issue.
And the fish are dead.

Dams and reservoirs....
And the fish are dead.
Not really too enviro friendly...

And the fish are dead.
Well London recycling toilet water

Dams and reservoirs....
And the fish are dead.
Not only Fish live longer than now almost every being live longer and healthier.

And the fish are dead.
Well London recycling toilet water
So? Many municipalities do; and I don’t live in London. I live in Birmingham...

Forum List

Back