preaching Evolutionism, The Big Bang theory dismantled False!!

The seductive, entrapping beauty of free speech strikes again.

God, I'm glad I'm not Black.

Despite the fact that I had most advantages this nation can provide a po' White boy from PA, plus I could be a freaking poster boy for the SS, and STILL I'm often bearly staving off my desire to climb up on a watertower with a high powered rifle and box of armor piercing shells to start dinging these freakin' idiots I share this world with.

I don't know how most Black men manage not to totally lose it when they encounter this sort of infuriating racist stupidity.

400 plus years of practice, I guess.

Good thoughts.

400 years of practice and the recognition that those who use it feel themselves inferior. Today, they represent a threat to no one but themselves. They only invoke pity, not fear, not reflection, not even anger in many cases.

I grew up hating them with a passion. I hated them so much that hate lived with me every moment of every day .. but it also motivated me to be smarter than they were. Education and wisdom were my weapons .. and just in case it got physical, I added a black belt in Isshinryu to my arsenal. But unknown to me when I started karate, it changed me mentally more than it changed me physically. My sensei was a man from Okinawa who taught me things about life far beyond the dojo. He taught me how hate weakened me. He taught me how to channel.

Today, I still hate racists .. but that hate is compartmentalized and far overshadowed by the wisdom and good of people just like you brother. For every knuckleheaded racist, there are thousands of better people.

Honestly, I identify myself as black on messageboards as a challenge to them. Got some racist shit to say .. say it to me. I ain't (eb) scared. I've turned that hate into sport .. and it allows me to still life as a good person, not consumed by hate and anger.

As long as there are good people like you brother, the racists are just sport.

Nostradomous and Miss Cleo have better probability of forecasting the future than the so-called biblical codes.

Ahhh... the biblical codes - another joke. You can manipulate numbers and letters to make them say anything you want. Here is the story of a guy who did just that and was able to predict assassinations from the pages of Moby Dick:

Assassinations Foretold in Moby Dick

Good thoughts.

400 years of practice and the recognition that those who use it feel themselves inferior. Today, they represent a threat to no one but themselves. They only invoke pity, not fear, not reflection, not even anger in many cases.

I grew up hating them with a passion. I hated them so much that hate lived with me every moment of every day .. but it also motivated me to be smarter than they were. Education and wisdom were my weapons .. and just in case it got physical, I added a black belt in Isshinryu to my arsenal. But unknown to me when I started karate, it changed me mentally more than it changed me physically. My sensei was a man from Okinawa who taught me things about life far beyond the dojo. He taught me how hate weakened me. He taught me how to channel.

Today, I still hate racists .. but that hate is compartmentalized and far overshadowed by the wisdom and good of people just like you brother. For every knuckleheaded racist, there are thousands of better people.

Honestly, I identify myself as black on messageboards as a challenge to them. Got some racist shit to say .. say it to me. I ain't (eb) scared. I've turned that hate into sport .. and it allows me to still life as a good person, not consumed by hate and anger.

As long as there are good people like you brother, the racists are just sport.

Interesting. Your pious, self-righteous bullshit colored what you read when I insulted you, and you got the wrong idea (yet again).

I didn't call you what I'd called you because you were black, or because you took a certain stand concerning your race. I called you those things because your premise was flawed, stupid, and wrong. You wanted to get personal, so, I got personal.

I didn't call you a black motherfucker because I'm a racist, I called you that because I wanted to get personal. Some of the people that I've learned the most from in the military were those that were different from me in race, gender, sexuality and belief system. And, because I'm not bound by the racism of my experiences, I can have a truly open mind.

Oh yeah......as far as what your sensei taught you? Well......unfortunately, although he may have taught you well, apparently you've let your own prejudice color your chi, and now your kung fu sucks. You're a disgrace to your master. See.....I study also.

Oh yeah......about the emperor's no clothes comment? Not a problem dude......see......unlike your bullshit martial arts, I actually know something about mine.

"The greatest Warrior is one who can walk without armor".

Oh yeah.....Adam and Eve were created naked also. Me? I prefer it in the summer time.

Wanna tangle some more?

First off.....supernatural is nothing more than enhanced natural. Think of it like boosting octane in your car.

And......as far as evidence of a world-wide Flood? Sorry......scientists have already found it. Ya ought to watch History Channel sometime.

By the way, they've also figured out the extinction reason for the dinosaurs. Ever hear of the Iridium Layer? Oakley uses it for their sunglasses.

History Channel? Lordy, lordy. You should study introductory Geology sometime. No, there never was a worldwide flood that covered all the mountain tops. The Noahic flood is a rehash of the Gilgamesh epic, which may well be a very garbled vocal tradition relating to the infilling of the Black Sea.

It is not an Iridium layer. It is a layer of debris that contains an anolomous amount of iridium, a layer that is found world wide, and varies in thickness from a few feet to just a cm or so. The source is the Chixalub crater in the Yucutan Peninsula. If you really wish to be informed on that event, and others, a good book would be "The Great Dying" by Kenneth Hsu. You can get it as a used book from Amazon for a little as $0.01 and shipping.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Great-Dying-Kenneth-Jo-Hsu/dp/0345344901]Amazon.com: The Great Dying: Kenneth Jo Hsu: Books[/ame]

Another excellent book is "T Rex and the Crater of Doom" by Walter Alverez.

No, there cannot be a mixing of religion and science. Science is totally dependent on evidence. Belief has no place in science, for when the evidence states that present theory does not correctly describe the way the universe works, then we change the model. In religion, that would be heresy.

There IS evidence concerning a world-wide flood.

The iridium layer is from a meteor that hit the earth and killed the dinos.

Unfortunately, on the third one we disagree. Science and theology DO have to work together.

Biker, please present said evidence for a worldwide flood.

The amount of iridium in the clay layer formed by the K-T impact contains about 25 to 50 billionths of a gram of iridium per gram of material. That is hardly an iridium layer, more correctly, it is an iridium enriched layer.

As I stated before, science makes no statements concerning anyone's religion, beyond where the that religion states physical events occured. Science is physical evidence concerning physical processes.

Forum List

Back