preaching Evolutionism, The Big Bang theory dismantled False!!

Oh yeah .. the Torah ..

It is my understanding that the Torah consists of more than the first five books of the bible and the so-called Torah codes have been proven to be false long ago.

Here's one of my favorite parts of the first five books ..

Leviticus 25:44 You may take your slaves from the heathen nation about you ... and you may will them to your children like cattle.

Said everything I needed to know about God.

Oh yeah .. the Torah ..

It is my understanding that the Torah consists of more than the first five books of the bible and the so-called Torah codes have been proven to be false long ago.

Here's one of my favorite parts of the first five books ..

Leviticus 25:44 You may take your slaves from the heathen nation about you ... and you may will them to your children like cattle.

Said everything I needed to know about God.

Okay......first off.....from your previous long winded blowhard post, I'll tell you this......

I never said anything about a "close personal God" as to what Einstein believed. He was spiritual, not religious.

And.....even though Einstein was not a conventional genius, he shared a trait that I share with around 2 percent of the population. He thought in pictures, and that is also something that I do. He came up with the theory, not just by waking up one day, he was on a bus, doing a thought experiment about light, and looked back at the town clock and imagined going at light speed (186,000 mi./sec), and then imagined going faster.

And no, the Torah is only the first 5 books, however, there is also the Oral Torah and the Tanach.

You know, Buck Ass Tool, for a supposedly intelligent person, you're sure stupid.

For all who debate whether science and religion can coexist here is a couple of facts on that matter:

To date NO religion denies any science that has yet been discovered, nor do their religious books. Fact of the matter many religions say not to pretend to know the power of their god(s) so denying that evolution (or even the big bang theory) are completely false because their book does not mention them (which would be impossible at the time periods these books were written anyway due to the fact that the concepts did not even exist) and according to most beliefs this is a very bad sin.

Science does not dismiss intelligence behind creation, on the contrary many scientists will simply state that they don't know. Until we know exactly how matter, energy, and even our 'dimension' (or whatever theory you prefer) originated there is no way to prove for OR against an intelligently supported creation.

The whole debate of whether science and religion can coexist is nothing but humorous and the debate of whether evolution is fact is just plain stupid. The big bang theory you can still debate because well, it's still theory based on evidence. There are a few others but for some reason everyone forgets them. One is almost exactly opposite the big bang, in that all matter was just a cloud floating about and parts of that cloud gathered closer and became denser. By far not a complete explanation of the theory but you should get why it's the exact opposite. The only real fact we have about religious belief is that "we'll find out when we die."

Okay......first off.....from your previous long winded blowhard post, I'll tell you this......

I never said anything about a "close personal God" as to what Einstein believed. He was spiritual, not religious.

And.....even though Einstein was not a conventional genius, he shared a trait that I share with around 2 percent of the population. He thought in pictures, and that is also something that I do. He came up with the theory, not just by waking up one day, he was on a bus, doing a thought experiment about light, and looked back at the town clock and imagined going at light speed (186,000 mi./sec), and then imagined going faster.

And no, the Torah is only the first 5 books, however, there is also the Oral Torah and the Tanach.

You know, Buck Ass Tool, for a supposedly intelligent person, you're sure stupid.

You know bikerbabe, I don't give a fuck what you think.

Oh, NOW Einstein is spiritual .. which is what I've been saying all along .. and although they are varying interpretations of how he came by his E=mC2 theory, religion as you see it didn't have shit to do with it. I've said all along that Einstein did not see religion or God in the traditional sense. His beliefs in God/Nature were much closer to mine than yours

The first five books of the bible have also been called the Pentateuch.

There is no reason why this conversation should not have been a civil discussion between two people .. but you ,.. in all your fake ass religiousity, chose insults over intellect .. which is par for the course with religious buffoons.

Don't forget to stop by and see me if you get the chance .. put your macho bullshit from the safety of your keyboard bluster to the test.

Oh, NOW Einstein is spiritual .. which is what I've been saying all along .. and although they are varying interpretations of how he came by his E=mC2 theory, religion as you see it didn't have shit to do with it. I've said all along that Einstein did not see religion or God in the traditional sense. His beliefs in God/Nature were much closer to mine than yours

There is no reason why this conversation should not have been a civil discussion between two people .. but you ,.. in all your fake ass religiousity, chose insults over intellect .. which is par for the course with religious buffoons.

Don't forget to stop by and see me if you get the chance .. put your macho bullshit from the safety of your keyboard bluster to the test.

Where in Atlanta? Want my phone number so that if you get to Amarillo, I can have a word with you?

I don't operate in safe areas dude. Ever been in a war zone? I have.

Einstein was agnostic. His stance was that science and religion were parts of the same whole and that one should help the other, not that either is against the other. So yeah, he was religious like all pagans and heathens.

You state that science and religion cannot be reconciled. Why is that?

One relies on faith alone and the other relies on evidence. You can go ahead and come to a point where you HAVE to fit evolution into your schema, much like your predecessors had to do with heliocentrism, but it's not science that gets clarification from dogma. Indeed, it's the exact opposite.

Exactly. Science is about physical evidence concerning physical processes. It does not deal in the supernatural. However, should your religion include an event that should leave physical evidence, such as a worldwide Noahic Flood, then science impacts your religion by presenting evidence for or against that statement. In this particular case, of course, no such evidence has been found.

Exactly. Science is about physical evidence concerning physical processes. It does not deal in the supernatural. However, should your religion include an event that should leave physical evidence, such as a worldwide Noahic Flood, then science impacts your religion by presenting evidence for or against that statement. In this particular case, of course, no such evidence has been found.

First off.....supernatural is nothing more than enhanced natural. Think of it like boosting octane in your car.

And......as far as evidence of a world-wide Flood? Sorry......scientists have already found it. Ya ought to watch History Channel sometime.

By the way, they've also figured out the extinction reason for the dinosaurs. Ever hear of the Iridium Layer? Oakley uses it for their sunglasses.

God thought up evolution. Figured it would become a good point of contention between certain human groups. Funny sense of humor.

Scientists only discovered it and religoulous folks just deny it.:clap2:

I am a believer in God, but I know for a fact that he put an evolutionary history into the Earth's crust. Evolution as we see it in the modern world is very real. God made it that way. Praise God.

First off.....supernatural is nothing more than enhanced natural. Think of it like boosting octane in your car.

And......as far as evidence of a world-wide Flood? Sorry......scientists have already found it. Ya ought to watch History Channel sometime.

By the way, they've also figured out the extinction reason for the dinosaurs. Ever hear of the Iridium Layer? Oakley uses it for their sunglasses.

Supernatural means beyond natural. Also no, there hasn't been evidence of a world wide flood during the time humans have existed, though there is evidence of a major flooding in the area that the Noah legend is based and this could be the one they were speaking of. To the ancient cultures 'world wide' could mean only the area they know of. Our concept of the world is hundreds of times smaller than back then because we can see it all.

Einstein was agnostic. His stance was that science and religion were parts of the same whole and that one should help the other, not that either is against the other. So yeah, he was religious like all pagans and heathens.

Einstein believed in the religion of science and saw God and religion much differently than most. He believed in natural law, not the doctrine of imagination. Theologians hated him.

One can hardly use Einstein to support any other version of religion than how he saw it.

That's my point about Einstein.

Where in Atlanta? Want my phone number so that if you get to Amarillo, I can have a word with you?

I don't operate in safe areas dude. Ever been in a war zone? I have.

:lol:

You've been in a war zone.

Ex-soldiers get their asses stomped in the real world all the time dude.

Is being told what to do everyday of your life all you've accomplished? You think "being in a war zone" is an accomplishment .. makes you invincible?

You don't operate in safe areas ???

Is that an accomplishment?

Amarillo ? .. The only time there is any need to be in Amarillo is to get in and out of Texas as quickly as possible on I-40. The entire area smells like cow shit.

Naw, mr foul-mouthed fake-ass christian ex-soldier who can't hang up his uniform .. you aren't worth stopping in the land of cow shit to have any conversation with you.

Since YOU were wondering if I'm a "whiny ass pussy", I thought you'd like to stop by and find out .. but even that is crazy. I have a family and a good life .. no need wasting time on a blip on my computer screen, which is all you are to me.

Go with God .. :eusa_angel:

You've been in a war zone.

Ex-soldiers get their asses stomped in the real world all the time dude.

Is being told what to do everyday of your life all you've accomplished? You think "being in a war zone" is an accomplishment .. makes you invincible?

You don't operate in safe areas ???

Is that an accomplishment?

Amarillo ? .. The only time there is any need to be in Amarillo is to get in and out of Texas as quickly as possible on I-40. The entire area smells like cow shit.

Naw, mr foul-mouthed fake-ass christian ex-soldier who can't hang up his uniform .. you aren't worth stopping in the land of cow shit to have any conversation with you.

Since YOU were wondering if I'm a "whiny ass pussy", I thought you'd like to stop by and find out .. but even that is crazy. I have a family and a good life .. no need wasting time on a blip on my computer screen, which is all you are to me.

Go with God .. :eusa_angel:

Really ya stupid assed black sonofabitch? You think so eh? Well......I'm not an ex soldier, I'm a former sailor, and, with the way that you talk on here, ya sound like a gaywad pussy motherfucker who thinks that because he's married someone, that makes them something.

Nope.....you're an idiot of the first water.

Personally? I think you're one of those wanna be black panther morons like Sunnidiot, but, I could be wrong, you don't sound like you've got any testicles.

And......speaking of you being a black asshole, I'm figuring that you're also a crack addict who whores out their families for candy bars and spare change.

How was your christmas shopping at the local mini mart? Did you rob some good stuff?

We're actually debating the value of either of these cosmological theories

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

versus

the universe has expanded from a primordial hot and dense initial condition at some finite time in the past, and continues to expand to this day.the universe has expanded from a primordial hot and dense initial condition at some finite time in the past, and continues to expand to this day.

Why?

Neither of them make the slightest sense to any of us.

Both of them require FAITH to believe they're the answer to ANYTHING..

Please, those of you who are science-faith based thinkers, spare me the so called "proof" that the Big Bang is true.

I know perfectly well that even this bang theory is disputed within the scientific community.

Hell folks right now even the existence of gravity is being debated seriously.

Big Bang is nothing more than a theory, folks.

The more we learn about particle physics the more that theory seems incomplete at best.

That is a fact that the ultra religious can't acknowledge. Acknowledging it would bring down their house of cards.

As science continues to grow and the evolution of life is futhered discovered, the religious will just keep morphing and redefining their doctrine to suit the current state of human knowledge.

There is nothing in the bible not known to human knowledge of the day.

Nostradomous and Miss Cleo have better probability of forecasting the future than the so-called biblical codes.

If aliens are ever discovered .. God will have made them too.

Last edited:
The existence of the universe is NOT the same debate as the existence of life.

I know that the bible thumpers think they are, but they're not.

When it comes to existence (which is what the cosmological debate really is) I submit to you that no religion and no science is ever going to find THE ANSWER.

Science will continue to better describe the plumbing of the universe, but as to why it exists?

That will continue to be above science's paygrade.

At best scinece can describe the mechanics of existence, and FWIW, I think science does a pretty good job of doing that.

Really ya stupid assed black sonofabitch? You think so eh? Well......I'm not an ex soldier, I'm a former sailor, and, with the way that you talk on here, ya sound like a gaywad pussy motherfucker who thinks that because he's married someone, that makes them something.

Nope.....you're an idiot of the first water.

Personally? I think you're one of those wanna be black panther morons like Sunnidiot, but, I could be wrong, you don't sound like you've got any testicles.

And......speaking of you being a black asshole, I'm figuring that you're also a crack addict who whores out their families for candy bars and spare change.

How was your christmas shopping at the local mini mart? Did you rob some good stuff?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you.

Proved my point about religion perfectly.

All you had left was racism ..

Your comments are laughable .. simply hilarious .. and said a lot more about you than you can ever say about me .. who you do not know .. and if you did, you would not want to see. Who I am fucks with all the racist cowshit floating around in your insecure and paranoid mind.

... but enough about me :lol:

This all about you .. a dumb ass racist who just had his clothes snatched off. :lol:

You were easy :lol:

Last edited:
Ya want to snatch my clothes off? What are you, some kind of gay pervert? Probably a child molester too, hunh?

Science will continue to better describe the plumbing of the universe, but as to why it exists?

That will continue to be above science's paygrade.

At best scinece can describe the mechanics of existence, and FWIW, I think science does a pretty good job of doing that.

And Editec, good point. Yet another reason why I think science and theology need to be united. Science explains the plumbing (what God looks like, as well as how He does things), and theology is there to explain why the Universe exists (why God made us and everything else).

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you.

Proved my point about religion perfectly.

All you had left was racism ..

Your comments are laughable .. simply hilarious .. and said a lot more about you than you can ever say about me .. who you do not know .. and if you did, you would not want to see. Who I am fucks with all the racist cowshit floating around in your insecure and paranoid mind.

... but enough about me :lol:

This all about you .. a dumb ass racist who just had his clothes snatched off. :lol:

You were easy :lol:

The seductive, entrapping beauty of free speech strikes again.

God, I'm glad I'm not Black.

Despite the fact that I had most advantages this nation can provide a po' White boy from PA, plus I could be a freaking poster boy for the SS, and STILL I'm often bearly staving off my desire to climb up on a watertower with a high powered rifle and box of armor piercing shells to start dinging these freakin' idiots I share this world with.

I don't know how most Black men manage not to totally lose it when they encounter this sort of infuriating racist stupidity.

400 plus years of practice, I guess.

Forum List

Back