Preach it Trump!!

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
All she cares about is votes.....the crop of the modern democrat plantation...King VOTE replaced King COTTON!

Another childish name-calling rant by a sad excuse of a man so exceptionally lacking in character and integrity.

Another childish name-calling rant by a sad excuse of a man so exceptionally lacking in character and integrity.

Preaching the truth......masa Hillary gonna beat you if you don't giver her you vote.....can't make her mad.....I hate dem whippins!

Trump kicking Hillary and the Democrats right in the balls, taking it to them on their own home turf, daring to call it like it is. Romney, McCain, Jeb Bush, John Kasich none of those clowns have the courage to get in the lefts face and bitch slap them. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Trump kicking Hillary and the Democrats right in the balls, taking it to them on their own home turf, daring to call it like it is. Romney, McCain, Jeb Bush, John Kasich none of those clowns have the courage to get in the lefts face and bitch slap them. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

I approve this message

Forum List

Back