Prayers to Jesus Christ, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little doctrinal help. You pray to to the Father in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Ghost. We should pray to the Father, not the Son

That is correct. Here is why:

John 16:23-24
GOD The Father listens only to His Beloved Son, Yahshuwah. That's why you must be one in mind and spirit with Me, Yahshuwah (The Son) and pray through Me, In MY name to The Father.

And when you do pray to the Father, do it the way Christ recommended by the example He gave us:

1. Praise < Let God know that you know who He is, and it is He you are calling upon.
2. Repent< God turns His back on sin. He can't hear you when you are covered in it. The Bible calls those "let" prayers. The term is used in tennis for a ball that hits the net and goes nowhere. On the flip side, He will forgive you the second you ask. He loves you that much and wants nothing to stand in the way of your relationship.
3. Ask for relief for others< intercession/standing in the gap.
4. Yourself< Share with your Father. He loves to hear you talk.
^
That is the structure of the "Lord's Prayer". Not words to be rehearsed and prayed in rote, but an example of how to talk with our Father.

Sorry, but my bible said the very prophet who predicted a Messiah's birth said, "And his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father." (Isaiah) And in the New Testament, when pinned down by questioners, Jesus replied, "I and my Father are one." Therefore, if we believe Jesus is our own savior, we know that he and the Father are one and the same. How can God be jealous of the Word that was with him before Adam and will be with him when this planet collapses 4 billion years to a trillion years from now? We do not know that exact date, but the Lord knows it and has not disclosed it to any of his angels in Heaven, according to what I read in the Bible. And I read frequently as well as listen to scriptures I have the Old and New Testament on discs that I listen to when my eyes are tired from reading here. Bless you as you grow in your reading and trusting in God skills. I hope you locate the "I and my Father are One" and Isaiah's prophecy speaking of the Messiah's several names by which he is to be (and now is) known. ;)

Oh, yes, and Jesus told his disciples that he did not come to abolish Jewish scriptures, but that he came to fulfill them. And one day when he was speaking to the twelve, only St. Peter knew the real answer. And yes, the same St. Peter Christ knew would betray him thrice before the Cock crew when he was crucified at Golgotha. It will come together for you some day as you grow in reading the Bible and comprehend who Jesus is, and as it was written he is Wonderful Counsellor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father and the Prince of Peace. These are not separate beings. They are characteristics that found Christ into that oneness some of our dear brethren have not understood yet or think Isaiah was mistaken. He was not mistaken. Christ is one with the Father, Almighty God. How could he be jealous of himself if he is one with the Father? The answer is simple, he and the Father are one, just like he said to his disciples.

They are in fact 3 Gods. you just don't know how to interpret scripture.
You don't understand that the trinity is the concept that three heavenly entities are one and the same. I'm putting you on ignore before you continue your blaspheme. I do not care to look at it. Farewell.

Thank you, Bluzman, for kind words. Wrote your helps down and will look for them the next time I'm in a pharmacy. I just got an inhaler from the doctor and didn't know you had to take it on days you have no symptoms, because they come on all-of-a-suddenly, and once they start, I'm in trouble for the next 24 hours. One night I coughed so hard my back hurt for several days. I'm going to do my best to stick to your routine of 1 daily tablet, 2 doses with the inhaler. I still have a dozen or so softgels of Benzonatate 100 mg. capsules and Albuterol Sulfate Inhaler, but somehow I thought that once the symptoms subsided I was free and clear to put the medicines on the shelf and forget it. <gong!> I was so wrong. Thanks for explaining the procedure, and when I run out of the prescription, I am going for the Singular and Wixela, because the doctor wrote "no refills" on her prescriptions.

I don't know how to thank you, except to say: Thanks! It's impossible to get a night's sleep when you're also elevating feet above your head to stop ankle swelling, and the coughing doesn't stop all night. I think your panacea is consistent with what I ought to have been doing all along.

There now, I took my medicine after getting up to check on some green tea, lemon and honey which seem to help a little bit, but don't stop the coughing an hour later. It had cooled down to the "just right" temperature to take the sofgel tablet. That warmth was perfect, and I'm reading good things about adding a little honey to lemon tea when you use a real lemon cut up. I'm hearing it helps stabilize blood sugar and reduces hunger when there is no earthly reason to feel hunger, except a bad diet that ignores issues that cause asthma. Bad diet also causes overeating. Honey seems to bring on resistance to eating fast food and zero quality diets that use similar foods that we pick up in American life when we work all day and resort to shortcuts at meal time.
You're welcome.

Dear Lord Jesus,

Thank you for your kindness to give yourself to mankind, and please watch over the drivers this lovely week in which we will celebrate your birth, showing us the way with the Word of God, and giving yourself on a Cross to save sinners. We thank you for all your gifts, and hope that people will be careful when they're out in their cars going to services and doing good deeds for others. We put ourselves in your loving hands, no matter what the outcome is. In your dear names of Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, and the Prince of Peace as Isaiah predicted, Amen.

Dear Lord Jesus,

Thank you for your kindness to give yourself to mankind, and please watch over the drivers this lovely week in which we will celebrate your birth, showing us the way with the Word of God, and giving yourself on a Cross to save sinners. We thank you for all your gifts, and hope that people will be careful when they're out in their cars going to services and doing good deeds for others. We put ourselves in your loving hands, no matter what the outcome is. In your dear names of Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, and the Prince of Peace as Isaiah predicted, Amen.
We put ourselves in your loving hands, no matter what the outcome is.

beauty, why would the outcome not matter, your destiny is not your own to make is that your opinion for everyone (we) just christians. how do you know the difference otherwise - for admission. they were looking for a free ride in the 1st century.

is there criticism to be found in your prayers. gingerbread forever.

Dear Lord Jesus,

beauty, why would the outcome not matter, your destiny is not your own to make is that your opinion for everyone (we) just christians. how do you know the difference otherwise - for admission. they were looking for a free ride in the 1st century.
Dear Lord,

Please forgive those who hate and attack me when I am praying to you. Amen.

Dear Lord Jesus,

Dear Lord,

Dear Lord,

praying for a con-artist on a public forum is an invitation to silence ...

For shame. Jesus is the reason for the season. It's time of Advent when Christians are preparing for the birth of Jesus and also the second coming. They pray, fast, and ask for repentance.

(I'm not sure if we get to light candles before the actual second coming, but the signs of it coming have been showing up (see other threads).)

"Christmas is often connected to pagan festivals such as Yule, especially by those who oppose Christian traditions. However, the symbolism of a solstice date appealed to the Church Fathers for reasons unrelated to the various pagan festivals that were celebrated at this time of year.

In Western countries, during the Advent of Christmas season, and before the arrival of Christmas Day, people in anticipatory celebration generally hang up colored lights, place a Christmas tree (typically an evergreen conifer tree) in their house, sing carols, and exchange gifts. Gift-giving commemorates the gifts given to the Christ child by the magi and is symbolic of the fact that Jesus came as gift to mankind from God. Most towns and cities do this on an elaborate scale in public places, putting a large tree in the public square, and hanging large arrangements of lights with Christmas themed designs over the streets weeks before Christmas Day, removing the tree within a few days or the week following Christmas Day and safely discarding it, often leaving the other forms of public decoration and display in place for weeks afterward, even to the end of January."

Christmas - Conservapedia

I'll put out a lump of coal symbolic of AGW for you.

ETA: Will is become like the burning lump of coal put to Isaiah's lips?

"Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a burning coal that he had taken with tongs from the altar." Isaiah 6:6

Last edited:

For shame. Jesus is the reason for the season. It's time of Advent when Christians are preparing for the birth of Jesus and also the second coming. They pray, fast, and ask for repentance.

(I'm not sure if we get to light candles before the actual second coming, but the signs of it coming have been showing up (see other threads).)

"Christmas is often connected to pagan festivals such as Yule, especially by those who oppose Christian traditions. However, the symbolism of a solstice date appealed to the Church Fathers for reasons unrelated to the various pagan festivals that were celebrated at this time of year.

In Western countries, during the Advent of Christmas season, and before the arrival of Christmas Day, people in anticipatory celebration generally hang up colored lights, place a Christmas tree (typically an evergreen conifer tree) in their house, sing carols, and exchange gifts. Gift-giving commemorates the gifts given to the Christ child by the magi and is symbolic of the fact that Jesus came as gift to mankind from God. Most towns and cities do this on an elaborate scale in public places, putting a large tree in the public square, and hanging large arrangements of lights with Christmas themed designs over the streets weeks before Christmas Day, removing the tree within a few days or the week following Christmas Day and safely discarding it, often leaving the other forms of public decoration and display in place for weeks afterward, even to the end of January."

Christmas - Conservapedia

I'll put out a lump of coal symbolic of AGW for you.

ETA: Will is become like the burning lump of coal put to Isaiah's lips?

"Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a burning coal that he had taken with tongs from the altar." Isaiah 6:6
For shame.

being caught redhanded and denying the obvious ... the con-artists melody.

They pray, fast, and ask for repentance.

repentance is for asking ...

that does seem your tag line bond, asking for (forgiveness) by not knowing what to repent or what to change in the errant behavior but endlessly repeating yourself in gleeful bliss. beauty comes to mind as well. as many other christians. on this very forum.

that does seem your tag line bond, asking for (forgiveness) by not knowing what to repent or what to change in the errant behavior but endlessly repeating yourself in gleeful bliss. beauty comes to mind as well. as many other christians. on this very forum.

That's why I added the burning lump of coal. That would be great for my lips, but I'm not like Isaiah.

Mine is a private prayer, so the only thing I can reveal is doing fasting for Advent by giving up beef and pork. Staying with chicken, fish, and fruit and veggies. I should give up starch, too, as those small fish tacos were too tempting. Those little flour tortillas are good. I doubt you'll be giving up anything for AGW, so the lump of coal, i.e. charcoal, I'm leaving out for you should be enough to mock your dumb liberal and atheist ideas.

That's why I added the burning lump of coal. That would be great for my lips, but I'm not like Isaiah.

Mine is a private prayer, so the only thing I can reveal is doing fasting for Advent by giving up beef and pork. Staying with chicken, fish, and fruit and veggies. I should give up starch, too, as those small fish tacos were too tempting. Those little flour tortillas are good. I doubt you'll be giving up anything for AGW, so the lump of coal, i.e. charcoal, I'm leaving out for you should be enough to mock your dumb liberal and atheist ideas.
Mine is a private prayer, so the only thing I can reveal is doing fasting for Advent by giving up beef and pork. Staying with chicken, fish, and fruit and veggies.

- don't make it to hard on yourself ... not sure a private prayer is a prayer at all.

I doubt you'll be giving up anything for AGW, so the lump of coal, i.e. charcoal, I'm leaving out for you should be enough to mock your dumb liberal and atheist ideas.

that's odd, you do not believe in global warming but on your christian holiday sing a different carol, nothing new there.

it is your christian bible that persuades you that only your type, 4th century christians are theists - too bad for you and all of humanity - your 4th century book of forgeries. that abandoned the prescribed religion of antiquity.

Dear Lord

Thank you for helping me find a George T Stagg and a Thomas H Handy at or just above MSRP last week instead of the insane prices in the secondary market of $500 and up.

You are truly great.

Amen.

Dear Lord, please watch over our service men and women who are in the area of Iran. We ask you to guide them to safety, and to help them to turn to you when they need your help. And be with our leaders too. amen.

Dear Lord, please watch over our service men and women who are in the area of Iran. We ask you to guide them to safety, and to help them to turn to you when they need your help. And be with our leaders too. amen.

not sure in your light they will need help turning when in need, sortof after the fact of being in that situation to begin with.

your leader, the assassin. is a good example.

Thank you, Lord, for helping our President make the decision to relieve this world of a man-killer who killed thousands of innocent people and hundreds of our soldiers who tried to stop him from killing men, women and children wherever he pleased. Thank you for your help you have given our dear soldiers who benefitted from hard decisions made in this past week. Please pave the roads of the middle east with a gentle peace that will restore pease to men who've fought each other for thousands of years, only to have it end because America intervened by removing the head of the snake. Amen.

Thank you, Lord, for helping our President make the decision to relieve this world of a man-killer who killed thousands of innocent people and hundreds of our soldiers who tried to stop him from killing men, women and children wherever he pleased. Thank you for your help you have given our dear soldiers who benefitted from hard decisions made in this past week. Please pave the roads of the middle east with a gentle peace that will restore pease to men who've fought each other for thousands of years, only to have it end because America intervened by removing the head of the snake. Amen.
good luck, beauty I can only shudder there are others similar to you that believe they may take another life for their own benefit.

good luck, beauty I can only shudder there are others similar to you that believe they may take another life for their own benefit.
A thousand of these guys died fighting Soleimanis of this world
who were taking out people in countries and enslaving them to mullahs:
OIP.fkrOYwpYLQPsZgdtgwS7cQHaD4

Sorry you zero in on one of their mourners instead of the enemies of this country who
put them here long before this week^^​

Dear Lord,
We ask your help and guidance through this new week. We pray for those who mourn in Sri Lanka. We pray for those who are downcast that the rest of the world has forgotten, for the sincere people at the border who need a country who have been used as human shields by the terroristic drug traders who abuse these people by raping their womenfolk and picking off their children to separate them from their parents for their own economic ends and hidden agendas. Help us to take them in one more time, but to establish firm borders that forces the beleaguered lands they flee to take care of their poor, and not just their drug lords, who have inflicted much cruelty against poor people to become wealthy and powerful to protect businesses that sell products that kill people who use them. Thank you for our families both here and who have joined your congregation in heaven through your miraculous love and healing ways. We ask you only for our daily bread and enough health to carry out your will to help heal widows and the fatherless and encourage the downhearted to know and experience your mercies. And we pray for those among us who bear such sadness they cannot speak it, and please bring them the shelter and light of your love and sustenance. Amen

Have a joyful day, everyone! Keep your chin up.
Don't worship Me, Lord Yahshuwah, Worship God The Father only. ... Obey Me and like Me; pray to The Father only, IN My Name. John 16:23-24. “In that day you will not question me about anything Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Heavenly Father for anything in my name, He will give it to you.

Dear Lord, thank you for your lifelong love and counsel and for not hating those like me who love you. You told Moses "I am who I am." Thank you for coming to us through the Word. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back