Powder Keg Watch: Harvard names a Jew to replace outgoing President Claudine Gay

Same with me. I only have one Democrat friend left. Other than her, the other ones were always treating me with contempt….or pity. I kicked them to the curb.
I'm 63, a caucasian born and raised in Alabama, and have been a fierce supporter of the Jewish state since I was a teen. I've recently become much more aware of the Left/Right divide infecting even Israel and it disturbs me because if there is one nation on the planet that cannot survive serious polarization in the face of its existential enemies, it's Israel.

While I have no right to make such a rule, if I could, I'd deny Aliyah to ANY member of the US Jewish community that is still supporting the Democrat party. I reason that this group of Democrat supporters seem more attached to the party than to their Jewish roots and mores. I see them as being toxic for the survival of Israel.
Today this would be no great pain for them but I believe that bloody pogroms will begin in America sooner than folks would guess. When they come, I'd expect to see US Jews mirroring the Jews in the EU in flocking to the Jewish state for protection. I fear that they would tip the balance to the Left and do more harm than good if they're allowed in. What is your opinion on this?

The vast majority of Jews vote Democrat. You knew Harvard was going to hire another liberal.

That’s horrible.

Jews in my liberal area are already removing their mezzuzim.

And the irony, of course, is that these leftists spewing their antisemitism are the same people crying about how awful racists are to black people.
They are also shifting fear towards redneck white supremacists who talk a good game of hating Jews but don’t hurt Jews as much as Democrats do.

Expect the sparks to fly now that they're replacing her with a Jew. Wikipedia has already been edited to hide the fact that he IS a Jew. Too late though.

GC3a1zdWYAAqhYn

The "powder keg' exists only in the fevered minds of pro-genocide conservatives.

He is only the interim president.

I am guessing that the next regular president will be a lady of color.

Forum List

Back