Powder Keg Watch: Harvard names a Jew to replace outgoing President Claudine Gay

Good for you.
I can’t do that or I’ll be out of work.
I couldn’t do it at work, either. Remember that “Hooray Obama the Black Man Won” party at my liberal organization. I told my boss I didn’t want to go, and he said if I cared about my career, I would.

But he himself was under pressure to show the president that HIS team was falling in line and supportimg the Democrats.

Complete and utter bullshit.
Are you a liberal? It was well-known that Jews are the religion most victims of hate crimes in America - and that was before the 400% increase after the Muslim terrorists hunted down and tortured to death 1400 Jews.

Are you a liberal? It was well-known that Jews are the religion most victims of hate crimes in America - and that was before the 400% increase after the Muslim terrorists hunted down and tortured to death 1400 Jews.

This is what has been preached to us by the liberal Jewish media since time began.
The truth is very very differant.

the lib media that sides with Muslims over Jews

Don't take umbrage but you post as a complete idiot.
My God, do you know anything?
Honest?

Why not put on your thinking cap?
What news outlet is owned by muslim?
What news outlets are owned by jews?

Idiot

Don't take umbrage but you post as a complete idiot.
My God, do you know anything?
Honest?

Why not put on your thinking cap?
What news outlet is owned by muslim?
What news outlets are owned by jews?

Idiot
Hey idiot….do the Jews you have disdain for own the FBI, too?

Why are you lying and saying Muslims have it worse? Oh right….you a leftist.

And where are college kids marching around and yelling “Death to Muslims”? Are Muslims being told to remove identifying items?

You‘re such an antisemitic liberal. No matter how Nazi-like the screeches get against the Jews, you’ll claim the Muslims have it worse.

This is what has been preached to us by the liberal Jewish media since time began.

Jewish liberal media?

Do you believe that from the beginning of time, Jews own every media outlet, control every reporter, and manufacture every news story in the world? Or is it just those in America?

That's pretty impressive for a mere .2% of the world population.

the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg

Jewish liberal media?

Do you believe that from the beginning of time, Jews own every media outlet, control every reporter, and manufacture every news story in the world? Or is it just those in America?

That's pretty impressive for a mere .2% of the world population.

View attachment 882918

Idiot, it is common knowledge the Jews own the media in the USA.

MORON

Why is everyone here so stupid?

Left biased FBI?
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?
HONEST. The FBI is biased.
This is insane shit.

BTW, guess who was just shot dead on the streets of Newark, my neighborhood, just now? An Imam, not a Rabbi.
Idiot
So ONE example negates the official FBI statistics? Why? The truth doesn’t fit your leftist narrative about the poor, oppressed Muslims?

There were 150 hate crimes against Muslims laat year, and more than 1,100 against Jews. But you go back to your leftist downplaying of the horrific amount of antisemitism in the country.

Forum List

Back