Posting prejudice as "fact"

Could they not do it by exception ? When posts are reported ?

You showed up here 1-20-2016, fact.

You have been posting here knowing how the board functions, fact.

You have this expectation that we care you want something different, fact.

Not going to happen, fact.

Don't know where those facts came from, just sort of popped out.
They arent facts unless you can back them up.

You are more allergic to facts than just about any poster here.

Even with something so well documented as the Muslim Rotherham child rape gangs, you just go on and on and on blathering away with your idiotic apologetic dogma.

You sure squawk a lot for a poster who is here with the express purpose of defending Islamic sexual abuse of infidels.

Be careful, here. You are saying things that are not approved by his jackbooted politburo of political correctness.

He might report you, you know.

Be careful, here. You are saying things that are not approved by his jackbooted politburo of political correctness.

He might report you, you know.

In order to give a crap about his opinion a deposit to USMB by Paypal to be forwarded to me is required. Anything less than $500 is returned as non sufficient funds.

I cant see that it would be too difficult to enforce.

Fact is fact and opinion is opinion blurring the two allows the wicked to spread all manner of nonsense, much of which could be dangerous.

At one time news media delivered facts, now the anchors even make up stuff.

At no time did news media ever deliver the just facts.

In the age before the internet and independent media, you just didn't know any better.

Awww, all that reporting you do not working out for you? Lol.

Yep.

I know a board where his types hold sway, and they get to run around calling people racist, Islamophobic, criminal and who knows what, but the mere act of objecting to it results in censorship. They report the most posts so the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Last edited:
This board allows us to call each other racist, Islamophobic, criminal. Are you really complaining about that?

This board allows us to call each other racist, Islamophobic, criminal. Are you really complaining about that?

You talking to me Sweetums?

No. What I have a problem with is holier than thou, politically correct idiots being allowed to call people names, while their targets are not allowed to respond in kind.

You talking to me Sweetums?

No. What I have a problem with is holier than thou, politically correct idiots being allowed to call people names, while their targets are not allowed to respond in kind.
So you have a problem with OTHER PEOPLE who call names but no problem with you, yourself calling names.

So you have a problem with OTHER PEOPLE who call names but no problem with you, yourself calling names.

You are incredibly slow on the uptake. No wonder you offer nothing but politically correct pablum here. I was talking about a different forum and not this one.

What I object to is having one set of standards for one set of people and another set of standards for another.

You are incredibly slow on the uptake. No wonder you offer nothing but politically correct pablum here.

What I object to is having one set of standards for one set of people and another set of standards for another.
There aren't two standards here.

I'd like to see existing rules enforced fairly. For example, derailing of threads.

For every verifiable fact about Repubs and you get ten lies about Dems.

As to the OP, some could not post outrageous lies, they couldn't post at all.

Others troll every single thread they're in and never get called on it.

I spose we could report the trolling, derailing but easier to just ignore them and really, why bother?

If mods wanted to enforce the rules, they would.

It's a message board and this one is like being in a place where people per on the floor. If the owners don't mind puddles of pee and shit splattering the walls, why should anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum List

Back