.....Poster accountability in that Pelosi hammer attack....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
When I watched todays' release of the body-cam videos my initial thought was to consider all those posters on this chatroom....and to be fair other chatrooms that attract the Rightfield loonery fringe of our politics.....anyway, I thought of the irresponsibility and corrosiveness exhibited by not a few of this board's local loons.

I thought of doing a search to find the individual posts by these nickel/dimers and lay it out for all to see their pettiness. In short, expose 'em.
But I'm old and have a worrisome trend towards laziness. So I didn't do it.

(tho here is a compilation of a bunch of 'threads'....not posts: Search results for query: pelosie hammer attack )

But this poster below, Ozro, is rightfully kicking the same jackasses I felt compelled to also:
"There are many on this message board who should be ashamed of what they posted here about this incident. Many. I hope kharma is kind to them."

Well said, poster Ozro. Well said!
A hat-tip!

When I watched todays' release of the body-cam videos my initial thought was to consider all those posters on this chatroom....and to be fair other chatrooms that attract the Rightfield loonery fringe of our politics.....anyway, I thought of the irresponsibility and corrosiveness exhibited by not a few of this board's local loons.

I thought of doing a search to find the individual posts by these nickel/dimers and lay it out for all to see their pettiness. In short, expose 'em.

(tho here is a compilation of a bunch of 'threads'....not posts: Search results for query: pelosie hammer attack )

But this poster below, Ozro, is rightfully kicking the same jackasses I felt compelled to also:

A hat-tip!

Wrong forum. This is politics forum, not whining about other members forum.

A hat-tip!

So you call people petty and then turn around and act petty by calling them out for no reason at all other than for the sake of being petty?

So, you're exactly what you complain others of being. Got it.

Wrong forum. This is politics forum, not whining about other members forum.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't limit yourself, poster deannalw.
Think outside of the box....as that tired cliche' goes.

Be flexible. Be willing to look at old things in a new light. Be ambidextrous. Omnidextrous. Don't hinder yourself.

Good luck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't limit yourself, poster deannalw.
Think outside of the box....as that tired cliche' goes.

Be flexible. Be willing to look at old things in a new light. Be ambidextrous. Omnidextrous. Don't hinder yourself.

Good luck.

Tell that to the next cop that pulls you over for speeding.

Rules iz rules.

A hat-tip!
giphy.gif

Here's the thing. Where are Paul's pants? What's with the cocktail in his hand? Was it hostage intermission? Why would the "hostage" excuse himself from the "intruder" to go to the bathroom, call the police, and then not stay behind the locked bathroom door until the police arrive? He returned to the intruder/prostitute. Hostage or horny? You be the judge...

A hat-tip!

Your lack of self awareness is simply stunning.

So you call people petty and then turn around and act petty by calling them out for no reason at all other than for the sake of being petty?

Oh no, poster Resnic.....think outside your box.
Nothing petty about my post or my avatar whatsoever.
Rather, it was magnanimity.
An invitation to those 'Pelosi-attack' posters to make themselves right.
To correct their falsehoods, erase their pettiness, and ask for forgiveness.

Surely you could see the opportunity for them, no?

What I got out of the footage & his confession is that even a lefty loon male prostitute living in SF can easily recognize what horrible & dishonest people the Pelosi family is & the fact the 2020 election was blatantly stolen.

Piss off lefty loons & you may very well be violently attacked, this isn't a secret

Nancy and Hillary
returned to the intruder/prostitute. Hostage or horny?
our lack of self awareness is simply stunning.
Not to mention hypocrisy
-----------------------------------------------------
Posters Laughat, deanlw, ram, and Paws.......folks, really, don't forsake the opportunity to show your adaptability, to recognize that what you though was so.....ain't.

Hey, it happens. It is part of growing older, growing sophisticated, gaining knowledge and wisdom. Things change, times change, perceptions change.
So posters.....be better versions of what you think you are now.
Improving oneself is a human mandate.
Your laptops upgrade periodically. So too, can you.
The forum expects more out of you.
Trust me.

Good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------
Posters Laughat, deanlw, ram, and Paws.......folks, really, don't forsake the opportunity to show your adaptability, to recognize that what you though was so.....ain't.

Hey, it happens. It is part of growing older, growing sophisticated, gaining knowledge and wisdom. Things change, times change, perceptions change.
So posters.....be better versions of what you think you are now.
Improving oneself is a human mandate.
Your laptops upgrade periodically. So too, can you.
The forum expects more out of you.
Trust me.

Good luck.

Kiss my butt, poser

Forum List

Back