.....Poster accountability in that Pelosi hammer attack....

When I watched todays' release of the body-cam videos my initial thought was to consider all those posters on this chatroom....and to be fair other chatrooms that attract the Rightfield loonery fringe of our politics.....anyway, I thought of the irresponsibility and corrosiveness exhibited by not a few of this board's local loons.

I thought of doing a search to find the individual posts by these nickel/dimers and lay it out for all to see their pettiness. In short, expose 'em.
But I'm old and have a worrisome trend towards laziness. So I didn't do it.

(tho here is a compilation of a bunch of 'threads'....not posts: Search results for query: pelosie hammer attack )

But this poster below, Ozro, is rightfully kicking the same jackasses I felt compelled to also:

Well said, poster Ozro. Well said!
A hat-tip!
See how the fascist rolls, douche believes video release somehow sanitizes the issues, thus serving to indict folk obviously more intelligent than himself for daring to ask, or grow suspicious at suppression of the video when all other Americans in same circumstance would have had it released the very next day.

That is on top of Pelosi's extraordinarily fortuitous DUI treatment, and sentence, involving serious injury, where again the video captures were withheld, and I might add would have resulted in an automatic felony dui charge for anyone on this page in same circumstances!

You see, he "obfuscates" the obvious special treatment on down to vindication, well its not vindication, why was the video withheld at all, why the competing narratives emanating from San Fran PD???

This is just how every fascist democrat rolls, they are totally corrupted creatures, the only things which matter to them, are an iron clad lock upon power, access to our children, and championing the prevailing narrative of the mother party and its organs.... :banana:

When I watched todays' release of the body-cam videos my initial thought was to consider all those posters on this chatroom....and to be fair other chatrooms that attract the Rightfield loonery fringe of our politics.....anyway, I thought of the irresponsibility and corrosiveness exhibited by not a few of this board's local loons.

I thought of doing a search to find the individual posts by these nickel/dimers and lay it out for all to see their pettiness. In short, expose 'em.

(tho here is a compilation of a bunch of 'threads'....not posts: Search results for query: pelosie hammer attack )

But this poster below, Ozro, is rightfully kicking the same jackasses I felt compelled to also:

A hat-tip!

This read like some lonely milf writing to Dear Abby about her old man not throwing the pipe to her good enough because he hangs out with his friends too much except that all is not lost because she found promise in the pool boy.

-----------------------------------------------------
Posters Laughat, deanlw, ram, and Paws.......folks, really, don't forsake the opportunity to show your adaptability, to recognize that what you though was so.....ain't.

Hey, it happens. It is part of growing older, growing sophisticated, gaining knowledge and wisdom. Things change, times change, perceptions change.
So posters.....be better versions of what you think you are now.
Improving oneself is a human mandate.
Your laptops upgrade periodically. So too, can you.
The forum expects more out of you.
Trust me.

Good luck.
Sorry, but I prefer common sense rule the day. If someone breaks into your house, do you have yourself a cocktail? Do you take a bathroom break from your hostage situation to call the police and then NOT stay behind the locked door until the police arrive?
Sorry Paul was hurt, but I don't belive the bullshit story as to why the man was there for one minute...

Nancy Pelosi's hate is so evil that she exploited her husband's injuries to score cheap political points.
She immediately made false accusations about the Republicans were plotting to attack her and her husband.

I have this impression that it is the corrosive vibe and social media contributions coming from people such as we read on this thread who applaud the attack, who denigrate the victim, his wife, and the police, and support the attack that, in fact, contributed to that very attack. Perhaps made the attack possible.

I mean by that, the RWNJ MAGA-Q cohort on America's social-media landscape have vilified and hate-mongered against Nancy Pelosi for so long and so frequently that a RWNJ such as the attacker may feel he has the approval, the imprimatur, of the QAnon/MAGA world to do what he did. He thought he had their acceptance and approval.

In short, MAGA-land established the environment, the zeitgeist, and the vibe that sparked such violence against the people who are closest to Nancy Pelosi.

Though, to be fair.....this MAGA/QAnon fanboy with the hammer wasn't really after the husband. We all know that.
By his own admission, he was after Nancy herself. Believing he had the full-throated approval of MAGA-world.

IMHO

Interesting OP
Whether he realises it or not , he is a Fascist . The worst type of poster that you ever want to encounter .

In his case, not just somebody who wants to censor free speech , but an arrogant prick ( not very lady like) who is incapable of considering anything or anybody who has a different view from his own ; and for one simple reason -- that in his opinion only he is in possession of the full facts and truth .
Truly Delusional.

A low IQ individual whose superfluousness far exceeds the more usual type of low grade poster that can do little more than name call and resort to
ad hominem attacks .

What is truly breath taking is that this arrogant prick makes no effort to counter the many and critical video criticisms .He just pronounces like some petty and pompous fifth rate dictator .

Imho , politics has nothing to do with this post of mine . It is only about highlighting a nasty fool who is also an out and out Fascist and therefore someone whom I find unwanted and despicable .

Interesting OP..... he is a Fascist . The worst type of poster.......an arrogant prick.....Truly Delusional......A low IQ individual .....petty and pompous fifth rate dictator ......a nasty fool who is also an out and out Fascist..
------------------------------------------------
Well, as the "OP" that is being referenced above, my avatar thanks the earnest and subtle poster 'luiza' for her thoughtful contributions, however......
.......however my avatar will respectfully demur.

Perhaps more adjectives can tip the scale?

Good luck. ;)

A hat-tip!
You're one to talk. The stuff about Pelosi playing hide the hammer was obviously speculative, as only limited information was released. The speculation occurred because the information was being withheld. Often, when information is being withheld, there is a bigger story being covered up. That does not seem to be the case.

You, on the other hand, posted this stuff while the discrediting information was readily-available...

1674916317984.png

1674916531258.png

1674916855555.png

1674917302705.png
1674917319647.png

1674917606964.png

You see, Chillicothe, you have no ground to stand on. Take the last one....

Officer Sidnick's autopsy was released over a year before your last post, but you repeated the lies...

You see,...... you have no ground to stand on. Take the last one....
Officer Sidnick's autopsy was released over a year before your last post, but you repeated the lies...

I regret to say, poster Jim H, but you are trying too hard.

Witness: There is no "lie" ...new or 'repeated'....when my avatar states this: ".....Brian Sicknick, got at least two big doses of it square in his face".

That is true. That has been demonstrated in videos that were entered into evidence in the criminal trial that resulted in both perps being convicted. So, there's a tad bit of truthiness there. IMHO

We ain't gonna autopsy each of your illustrations above, but sufficient to say ---all inquiries or observations posted in your examples are credible and legit. Take for instance, my assertion that Pfizer vaccines are produced in Michigan. True that. Unless you are asserting otherwise?

CRT as reported at that time was a teaching concept utilized at university level courses. I even read it was post-graduate level. Whether it was or not, I cannot say. But that has been a consistent assertion made by schools then and now.

Settle down, son. You are trying too hard. I mean it.

I regret to say, poster Jim H, but you are trying too hard.

Witness: There is no "lie" ...new or 'repeated'....when my avatar states this: ".....Brian Sicknick, got at least two big doses of it square in his face".

That is true. That has been demonstrated in videos that were entered into evidence in the criminal trial that resulted in both perps being convicted. So, there's a tad bit of truthiness there. IMHO

We ain't gonna autopsy each of your illustrations above, but sufficient to say ---all inquiries or observations posted in your examples are credible and legit. Take for instance, my assertion that Pfizer vaccines are produced in Michigan. True that. Unless you are asserting otherwise?

CRT as reported at that time was a teaching concept utilized at university level courses. I even read it was post-graduate level. Whether it was or not, I cannot say. But that has been a consistent assertion made by schools then and now.

Settle down, son. You are trying too hard. I mean it.
You want other people to own it.

I posted speculation about the Pelosi attack based upon the material available at the time. Some of it turned out to be incorrect. Other information I posted has now been proven as correct. For example, that DePape broke in through the rear door (while many people were posting that the door was broken from the inside).

You should own it too, and quit repeating falsehoods to fit your political agenda...

The "natural" classification is used "when a disease alone causes death," the medical examiner's office said in the summary. "If death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural."

You are guilty of what you accuse others of doing, but it's even worse in your case, because the facts are out there for all to see.

Regards,
Jim

You are guilty of what you accuse others of doing, but it's even worse in your case, because the facts are out there for all to see.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Golly, this is getting kinda 'whack-a-Mole-ish'.

As you, yourself, posted....my avatar claimed that Officer Sickinick (sp?) got a face full of MACE/or Bear Spray by attackers on January 6th. Did that kill him? I doubt it, and never said such.

What I have said...repeatedly....is that the attack was an assault & battery committed by two perps who were subsequently arrested. Now convicted.
Where my avatar has speculated it is in the area of: I expect there will be a personal injury suit....a tort....brought against one or both men seeking damages for what was clearly an attack that had a negative impact on Sickinick. How could a face full of bear-spray NOT have a negative impact? THAT is injurious. An someone ...and someone's assets....will be held to account for that injury. Betcha.

But we are being side-tracked.
The issue is the multitude of corrosive attacks against the Pelosi's....husband and wife. Not only by anonymous snark and fabrications on internet social media, but also by elected GOP officials, and Conservative pundits in the media.

It is my conviction that that degree and that spread of such corrosive hate-mongering can establish a zeitgeist where some RWNJ/MAGA/QAnon loon......grabs a hammer, breaks his way into a residence, with the intention to confront ---with a hammer ---- an 82yr old female politician he, and the others, do not like.

I stand by that.
And, I accuse a handful of contributors on this particular social-media site of contributing to that corrosiveness surrounding the attack on Mr. Pelosi.
If you were part of that hate-mongering....well, amigo......that's on you.
NOT on my poor avatar.

IMHO

In his shorts with a smile on his face telling the Cops everything is fine? Why did it take two months to release the vid cam? Did they edit it? Somethin still ain't right.

Last edited:
In his shorts with a smile on his face telling the Cops everything is fine?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good poster 'whitehall'....why do you do that?
You make your poor avatar look foolish. Look unaware, inattentive, dull, and ignorant.
No offense intended.
The video is readily available.
Watch it. It will illustrate and confirm....that you are doing a disservice to your avatar by making it look stupid.
You will see two fully clothed men contesting a hammer.....looks to me like a 3lb sledge ... but it is hard to tell.
The guy who eventually gets walloped with it seems to be gripping it so the MAGAloon won't have complete control of it and perhaps hurt him with it.
But alas, the MAGAloon is a big guy....and when the police show up it is clear that he quickly rips it away and clobbers the 82 year old guy. (Talk about on-the-scene eye-witnesses).
You should be better poster Whitehall. The forum expect you to be better. Your avatar requires you to be better if it is to be taken seriously.....and NOT as another fringie-loon. Albeit a loon without a hammer.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back